You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It's Clinging To Her

Real Ghost Stories

It's Clinging To Her

 

I hope I don't sound like I watched too much Thai horror movies. This seriously creep me out, that I need to let it out. I'm now undergoing my training (I'm a trainee counselor) in a particular government that deal with a lot of unfortunate individuals going through hard time in their life. This happened in my first week of training.

Madam Lisa (not her real name) was not my client but due to short staffed, I was assigned to do intake interview to see whether she is eligible for benefits. The moment she walked in to my room, I sensed something else is with her. I took a cursory glance at her and saw a dark shadow, looked like a toddler or baby was clinging to her right calf as she walked. It was unsettling for me, because my instinct told me that it wasn't friendly at all. I struggled to concentrate in the interview.

As it turns out, Lisa was struggling financially with 4 children to feed, her husband was involved in road accident twice and Lisa was fired because she kept missing work. To make the whole thing more complicated, Lisa is pregnant with her fifth child.

As I was concluding the interview, Lisa told me that she was feeling tired all the time this 1 year, her children kept getting sick and she had a hard time sleeping due to nightmares. I couldn't help but think the 'thing' that cling at her calf was responsible for the misfortunes. I really wanted to tell her what I saw but did not do so due to adherence to office policy.

I did not see Lisa again after that, but heard from colleagues that she fell from her bike and miscarried. I feel bad for her and I can't shake off the image of that thing clinging to her calf. I still wonder what was it that I saw.

Other hauntings by selkay

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, selkay, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lovely214 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-19)
I am worried to the lady. I still hope you can help her... I think you have that gift to help someone like her
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-23)
Hello:

In my opinion, the divine reason that you were allowed to see this is in order to help. I think you should try to find a way to do so. Out of infinite options, certainly there has to be a way to accomplish being of assistance. If she knows what you saw, she can do something about it.
Please let us know in another story if anything eventful happens when you visit.

Blessings,
Lynev
selkay (6 stories) (40 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-16)
SDS and Redwolf: I just arranged with my colleague so I can participate in the house visit to Lisa's. Will let you all know the outcome
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-16)
selkay,
Could you get her address now and go check up on her? Or is it against policy at your job? If there is no such policy visit her, bring some groceries if you can afford to as an excuse. If the thing is still hanging onto her leg you may mention to her that she should visit a holy person and ask for a spiritual cleansing if such a thing exists in your country. If she asks why just tell her that you think her luck will change if she does. If you say to her that she has a dark shadow that looks like a baby or toddler clinging to her right leg she may report you if she doesn't believe in the paranormal.
In the United States there are many people glued to television psychics. BUT if anyone else says they are psychic people look at them as if they are crazy. Theresa Caputo, Kim Russo, and John Edwards are all from Long Island which is where I live. Hmm maybe there is something in the water. 😆
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-11)
Hello selkay, I feel sorry for Lisa. I understand that if you talked supernatural or paranormal, it could cost you the job. I have also known that something attached to some people as Miracles said.

Still why don't you try to see her, you need not speak to her but could see her if the same entity is attached to her even now. If it does, you can ask someone to tell her, try to find a way out. You could help a poor lady and perhaps she doesn't know what is going wrong with her life.

Just a thought of mine.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-06-10)
selkay,
It's always a hard call on whether to speak up or not. Especially when it deals with the paranormal, not even adding in that it could cost you your job, since it was against policy.
I tend to agree with Miracles on what you saw.
selkay (6 stories) (40 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-10)
Miracles: I'm glad that I'm not the only person seeing things like that. I like your theory on that.
selkay (6 stories) (40 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-10)
Lusa & Bonerose: I do wish I have more courage to tell her. Not to mention the first thing my boss told me on my first day of the internship was a strict warning on talking about anything supernatural or related to superstition. I still feel awful for not telling her.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-10)
selkay - I have also seen something attached to someone else. It took me a couple of years to tell the person what I saw.

After thinking about it for a long while, I now believe what I saw was the manifestation of anger and depression from that person and someone they were spending a lot of time with.

Possibly this is what you saw 😕 There had to have been depression, worry, etc going on in Lisa's life with their financial status, her husband's accident and her pregnancy.
LuSA (2 stories) (10 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-10)
Your story reminds me of that horror with Joshua Jackson, where he has the ghost on his shoulders. I'm sorry for her miscarriage, although because of her situation it's probably for the best (as bad as that sounds). Is there no way that you can speak to her about it, as much as she may think you are crazy? She could maybe get help then?
bone_rose (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-09)
So unsettling. If it were me, I'd of told her. I may sound "insane" but I would feel better, if I knew I tried. Hope she was okay in the long run.

As your you, I believe it is time to leave it in the past and just pray for her. 😊
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-09)
Hello selkay! Quite an unfortunate incident. I fell sorry for Lisa. In our culture, If a pregnant woman sees a ghost in her dream, it means that she will give birth to a son. However, dominant evil ghosts/spirits do get attract towards pregnant women in order to seed himself by replacing the existing souls by applying different procedures.
In this case, it was an accident. Although, the above written points are my opinion. Thanks for sharing with us.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: