You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Do Not Watch 2- My Aunt's Version

Real Ghost Stories

Do Not Watch 2- My Aunt's Version

 

The incident I'm going to relate to you happened to my aunt during the time my sister was being tormented by my great-grandmother's evil soul. The reason I wrote this is because some people were unsure if what was happening to my sister was really the doings of an evil spirit or only the result of her asthma attacks. I hope what I'm going to tell you removes your doubts and those who haven't read my previous story "Do not watch" please do read it in order to understand this one.

I don't exactly know when this happened as I was still small at that time and this was told to me by my mother, but I think this happened just before we went to that old lady who helped us.

So during those hard moments when we all thought we would lose my sister (6 at that time), all my relatives were coming to visit and one day my aunt (my father's elder sister-in-law) came to take my sister to her place. She lived a few meters away from us.

The moment she held my sister in her arms, she felt a presence that was disturbing her. And the presence followed her all the way to her house. She had a small temple in her yard, we call it "kovil". So she placed my sister on a chair in the temple and picked up a container filled with a white powder that we usually put on our forehead when we pray. So she took some in her hands and did a prayer before applying the powder on my sister's forehead. My aunt was a very devotional lady, always going to the temple, always praying, always ready to help people. Her never-ending patience and extraordinary faith in God really fascinated me.

The moment she touched my sister's forehead, she had kind of a 'vision' (I don't really know how to call that). In that she saw a room, very dirty, ugly, filled with cobwebs and other dirty things. There was also something on the ceiling. It was my great-grandmother. She was stuck in a big cobweb, wanting to get free, but stuck amidst all those dirty things. She didn't say anything to my aunt, just looked at her.

As soon as the 'vision' ended and my aunt opened her eyes, she saw her right there in her yard. I think she couldn't come close as my sister was in the temple. At that moment my aunt experienced a tremendous, unusual and extraordinary power in her and she pointed to that thing and said some big swear words in Mauritian language and also told it to go away as her place was not here. And that thing just vanished. It didn't go away though. As soon as my sister came back home, it followed her.

I hope this clarifies some of the doubts that some of you were having. And if you have any explanation as to what my aunt experienced in the temple, please do tell me as up until now I still don't know.

Other hauntings by Jane01

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jane01, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AkshatTiwari (1 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-14)
If I may ask, what shocked your gg mom? Curious to know!

Regards
Jane01 (4 stories) (13 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
i appreciate your taking time to read my story and asking questions.
[at] rookdygin: my aunt was very religious indeed. When she was swearing at that spirit, she was not really in her senses. I'm sorry I don't really know how to explain this better to you as to how she did those things. I only know that as soon as that thing vanished, she felt something leaving her body. She remembered what she did but why she did it, she didn't know. My mom told me once that in my country, people believed that if you encounter any spirit and it's scaring you, you just need to swear at it and it will go away. I don't know if it's true as I never experienced this.
[at] notjustme and sia1234: I don't know if she has any kind of resentment for my sister. She was 80 something at the time she died. In fact some days before she died she was hospitalised as like my sister, she was also asthmatic. One day before she passed away she came back home. She was ok at that time. But as soon as she came back she found out something that shocked her tremendously (which I must say had nothing to do with me or my family) and she had a heart attack.
She never wanted to die as she loved her money a lot. I think she just didn't like it that we were living on her land. I remember that when we were still children, she never let us come near her house. She always chased us away.
sia1234 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-17)
Why would your great grandmother be evil? Did she have a violent past?
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-17)
I read part one of this story and from what I gather, it was the lady that told your family the evil spirit was your great grandmother? Unless your g.grandma had some sort of resentment for your sister, I have trouble believing it is her. Even if it "wasn't her time" to die, why would she take it out on your sister? I'm not saying the story is made up, I just don't think it's your great grandmother. There are a few things that I could suggest, like shapeshifter, or doppleganger maybe?

Was you G.grandma really mean as a living person? And if you don't mind me asking how old was she when she passed and how?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-16)
Did I read that right... Your Aunt who is very religious... Or as you stated 'an extraordinary faith in God' swore at a spirit? Me thinks that if your Aunt... The very patienct woman... Swore at it? If that is the case then its no wonder it returned... Your Aunt negated her own good efforts...

As to what her vision was... What 'emotional stress' and/or 'issues' did great grandmom have that could be holding her in this realm?

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: