You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Curse

Real Ghost Stories

The Curse

 

I don't believe in ghost or other beings that moves among the living. I don't know what's wrong with me but I keep on seeing things that are not usual. It started when I was 9, I asked for a special friend under a mango tree then after a day my mother's friend told my mama that there's something wrong with me. She asked an albularyo to help me and since then things changed.

At first I can only sense that there is something wrong with a certain place or I can feel the negativity of that area, then as the years passed things are getting harder to accept. I can now see people that are going to die. I was able to see the death of my relatives. I also saw the death of some of my friends and people that are not related to me and the worst part is I am seeing images of people that don't exist anymore. Souls that are still playing with the living.

Last June 2014 we had an outreach program in Baler and stayed in the house of one of the Kagawad's in that baranggay. We are packing the goodies while having our drinking session then an image of a boy passed in front of me, I thought it was the care taker but when I checked the direction where he's going I saw that his feet are not touching the ground. I asked the people who are with me if they saw what I saw but they did not see anything and they laughed at me, then someone who also has the same curse that I have told me that he felt the presence of the thing that passed, my friends left the session hall after the incident. Next incident happened November the same year during my first hike in Norzagaray, we lost track of the trail goin down from the mountain, a friend tried to find our way back but then suddenly an unknown image followed her so I ran towards her as fast as I could to check if I can see the form of the thing that followed her. The image disappeared when I got near her but every time that are we losing the trail the image keeps on showing and I think that it's pointing us to the right direction going down to the town at first I am hesitant to tell my friends of what I saw but I cannot control it because it's disturbing me, then the girl who was being followed by the image told me that she heard a voice pointing her to go to the right direction we all got scared but still thankful that we found the right track. March 21 2015 I went to my boss's birthday party in Tarlac, after the celebration we all slept at her aunt's house. The morning after we had our breakfast I went inside the room where our bags are placed to get my toothbrush. After brushing my teeth I saw an image of an old lady asking for help to change her clothes in the other room. I thought that was their Lola so I smiled at her and went out I did not give her a hand because I saw the cousin of my Boss near the room and thought that he will take care of it. On our way back to Manila I asked my boss what's the name of the old lady in that room. She stared at me and asked me if I am serious, I nodded and gave her the details of the person I saw then she told me that the only old lady in their family is her lola and no other old lady lives in their house. Fu** is the only word came out from my mouth after. Up to now I am still wondering who is that old lady that I saw.

Sorry for the grammar. I just want to share the curse that I have.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, timehopper, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lindidae (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
Its not a Curse...
I can say that its a "GIFT"
Not all people have that kind of GIFT
It only means that you have that power to help them 😐
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-08)
Timehopper,

Before anything else make sure you protect yourself with a cleansing ritual to filter out any bad spirits that may be attracted to you. This is the first step in controlling it.
With regards to communicating with them all ghosts and entities have their own unique way of communicating with the living. One of the trickier things is learning to decipher the messages they give and the manner they're given to you. All have their own unique 'language'.
You also need to think about the ways you're comfortable with interacting with them. There are many options when it comes to this.
As to why this is happening to you I suspect the only way to answer this is with a bit of self discovery. Meditation could help with that.
timehopper (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
Tweed,

I want to understand this thing that's given to me. I want to know why I am having this and what triggers my senses to see and feel things. I want to know how to control this and find answers and the messages that they want to tell me.

Thank you,
Timehopper
fallenstar00 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
Hello.

From your experiences, I feel that you can astral project already and your third eye has probably opened. I'm working on projection still but its so hard...
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
Timehopper,

I would like to suggest you start asking yourself some serious questions. Starting with:
"Do I want this in my life?"
Put time aside to really think about how you truthfully feel about this.

If it's any comfort to you there are loads of people like you who go through a seriously hard time coming to grips with their ability.

If you're interested in pursuing your abilities I would make 'mediums' and 'empaths' your first go to topics for research. As it seems you fit the criteria for both.
timehopper (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
Things are not that easy to accept people who can also see things are telling me that I have something special I just don't know how to embrace and use it. I already asked some friends who studied human behavior and they told me that there's nothing wrong with me. There are times when my senses are very strong that I can even feel the pain and burden of those people that are going to die. I was able to communicate also with a departed loved one. Things that are freaking me out. I also have experiences that I am moving outside my body where I can see myself sleeping.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
Curse? More like natural ability. That's my opinion.

It's always intriguing when a person can see a ghost or ghosts while others cannot. Meaning the ghost (s) aren't visually solid at the time you see them.

Quick question for you to think about. When you see ghosts do they seem to know you can see them? Or could it be they're unaware of your ability. Or maybe a bit of both.

I find all this fascinating. I don't understand it but it seems you are able to see and hear ghosts while they're in a state of invisibility. My guess about this is that you're seeing into the spirit realm without much hindrance.

If you don't want to believe in ghosts. Don't know what to suggest for that.

Express what you're experiencing to a doctor. This is a good idea anyway, no matter what you believe or don't believe. If you haven't done this already, definitely rule out any physical causes.
Femaelstrom (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
Interesting to note that you SAY you don't believe in ghosts or spirits walking among us... Yet here you are on a site about just that sort of subject, telling stories about your own encounters.

"Faith is being sure of what you hope for, & certain of what YOU CAN NOT SEE." -Hebrews 11:1

We believe in a higher power, (well, MOST of us, anyway) & yet I know of no one who SEES that higher power. One cannot SEE good or evil... Yet BOTH exist... We know because we see the RESULTS of both. We FEEL the results. Trust what you FEEL. That's why our higher power gives us discernment and instinct.

Fascinating stories! Thanks for sharing...

Blessings,
Femaelstrom

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: