You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Witch's Curse

Real Ghost Stories

Witch's Curse

 

It all happened to me a few years ago, I am a trained wizard and the knowledge has been passed down. Few years ago one of my close friend was attacked by something otherworldly. I will refer to my friend as D. D was in serious need of help and was on the verge of life and death. Every time D will go to sleep the bed will shake, started seeing images and pictures in the mind etc. D was very scared and knew that the only way out is death. There was a time when D started puking out live worms even if D was not infected (backed by doctor's report and detailed examination) D felt the worms were originating from the throat and were crawling inside the head. I knew I had to do something about it or else lose D forever. I cannot go into the details of what I did but I managed to neutralize the threat and D is safe. I was engaged in a long battle (months) and was completely drained. The fight was both physical and astral, it was against demons and multiple other entities. I am just glad D is ok. I also took few photographs of the images that were appearing on D's window as an evidence. Its not condensation because the figure is not covering the entire window as you can see. You can also see a face of a demon. There were various other figures that appeared on the windows and I managed to capture only few of them. D could see live snakes and monstrous figures and was possessed as well. The recovery took more than a year before D could return to normal life.

Witch's Curse 1

Witch's Curse 2

Witch's Curse 3

Witch's Curse 4

 

A lot of you may not be familiar with this but it turns out that a witch put a curse on D and wanted to kill.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Monty998, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

elnoraemily (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-27)
I've been staring at these photos for around 20 minutes and all I see is condensation on the window.

And Scottish shops. Definitely not taken in America. Aberdeen is definitely not in America.
Mazzmarach (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-05)
Ahoy, Miracles. I see it now... I think (I'm seeing three things now, LOL). At first it looks like a combination of fabric folds and shadows, but I do see a face if I look into it intently... And he looks angry. ๐Ÿ˜จ
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-05)
Miracles,

Your looking in the right place, but the face I see looks like it belongs on a Greek statue... Long beard, mustache and all... The 'hood' I am a little less sure about.

Could it be matrixing? Yes... But I am not sure so as Mythbusters would say... I find this pic Plausible.

Respectfully,

Rook
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
7 years ago (2017-01-05)
Mazzmarach - I can't see it on my desktop, just my phone. When I enlarge the pictures on my computer, they distort too badly to see anything ๐Ÿ˜•

But the "face" I see is on the right side, almost leaning into the fabric (or whatever that is on the right of the white blob looking thing). Above the top window, if that helps.
Mazzmarach (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-05)
I don't know if I'm looking at it right, but the only way I can see a face (and a spooky one at that) is if I tilt my head to left. Is that what you guys are talking about?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
7 years ago (2017-01-05)
rook - I see what you are talking about and it reminds me of Johnny Depp in the Lone Ranger ๐Ÿ˜† I wonder if it is matrixing caused by a dirty/smeared window? ๐Ÿ˜•
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-05)
I was asked to take a really good look at these pictures and well... I am not one who 'see's' images well in pictures but in Pictures 1 and 4 I actually do see a face.

It's just above and to the right of the condensation (as you look at the picture)...it appears to be a bearded man wearing some sort of cloak... Of which the animals head makes the hood for.

The mans FACE really jumps out at me...eyes, nose and mustache/beard...the rest may be Pareidolia... Heck the face may be as well... But I have to admit I do see a face...

It may even be an inserted 'artifact' but if so the individual who did it is really good...

Respectfully,

Rook
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-30)
I am clearly seeing condensation on the window. You can see the light reflecting off the drops of condensation that are dripping down.

Condensation doesn't have to cover the entire window and will show up in various areas on the window, depending on which way the air movement is "blowing". Just yesterday, I turned my defrost on in the car and only the passenger side of the window got cleared up. Grrrr ๐Ÿ˜ 
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2016-12-30)
I can see two things in these pictures:

Pic # 3: a fingerprint.
Pics 1, 2 and 4: somebody needs to wash that window. ๐Ÿ˜
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-30)
No disrespect but is there something other than the photographer's breath condensing on the window that we should be seeing in each image? I can see a few reflections from the room but nothing more unusual than a paper lantern. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. I am also confused by the Scottish businesses...
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+6
7 years ago (2016-12-30)
Thank you kindly, Martin.

Harrows and Floretta is a Scottish florist. The Evening Express is a Scottish publication. So nowhere near Connecticut, then.

As for the rest, seems exactly like condensation to me.

Picture worth a thousand words. ๐Ÿ˜
Martin (602 posts) mod
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-30)
Note: some new photos provided by the author have been published.
mythem (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-27)
I would love to see the pictures. And could you have put in a bit more detail? This lasted for months, right? I don't usually doubt YGS stories, but I find this one a bit far-fetched. Sorry, but I think I need a bit more evidence to believe this one.

Best of luck,
Mythem
Monty998 (1 stories) (50 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2016-12-18)
Biblio finally someone here with accepting attitude and respect. Thanks for such a wonderful comment and observation. I see that you are psychic and opened third eye. Does it stay open all the time of can you close it whenever you want? Sometimes its hyper. You have always wondered who you were in your previous life being with wings may be. You know that you do not belong to this plane biblio, I can help you get to your dimension if you want. You are very compassionate as well, almost angelic. I would love to get to know you in person.

I am looking forward to contributing more to this site and have friends and not enemies, I am very friendly and hate violence. I do not claim to have answers to all questions but I do have answers to most because I been through many many battles against witches,demons,ghosts etc and gained some experience. As I read a story, I get the feeling.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+6
7 years ago (2016-12-17)
Biblio--Just wanted to write that I really liked your honest, intelligent and sincere appeal to Monty. Hopefully he can pick up your positive vibe and run with it. It's the holiday season of miracles after all... ๐Ÿ˜œ.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+11
7 years ago (2016-12-17)
Greetings, Monty998.

I, too, had questions about your experience, but I have no wish to seem hostile to you in any way. I will simply wait for the photographs to be added to the narrative here, as they may help clarify some of the images in my head: Bangalore, New Delhi, and Aberdeen (?) of all places! -- Just an odd jumble of Indian, Colonialist British, and Scottish Architecture with spicy & fried foods. Perhaps Tandoori? It is hard to tell because flavors don't transmit as clearly as pictures...

Tweed asked you about your writing style in your account; she is familiar with three English-Speaking cultures (Australian, American, and English) and she tends to notice syntactical oddities very quickly. I have made no secret of being an Englishman living in America; I, too, notice when a North American post has --for lack of a better term-- a "written accent" evident through idiomatic structures, word-order prioritization, and nomenclature. For example, Americans may refer to "the living room," just as Britons do, or "the den" which many Britons don't. Australians refer to "the lounge room," meaning an analogous space to an American "den," whereas a Briton may write "the lounge."

When I joined YGS, it did take me a little while to reign in my more sarcastic comments, as I unwittingly gave offense to some other members through jokes, and -in one painful exchange- over-reacted to some joking commentary which I misinterpreted as rudeness, and -in my indignant state- I offended someone else who added her comment to the thread moments before I did. Tweed was one of the people whose joke I misunderstood; we are still friends. What I'd taken for an attack on a profession had been, in reality, a quote from a satirical television cartoon.

Yes, I over-reacted to a cartoon.

A cartoon that I had watched in the past, but from an episode I had not seen. I don't think it can get much more embarrassing than that.

Tweed does have many friends on here; I'm certain that the same is true of rook, babygoatpuller, Miracles, Granny, Val, lady-glow, spiritwaiting, Manafon, Augusta, logan, sds, RedWolf, old_dude, SomeCallMeTim (who is also in Connecticut), and many, many more*. The greater the number of people who participate and share in this forum, the more friends there are.

Frankly, I think that the information which you would be willing to share as a "trained wizard" who has inherited a familial history of magical practice would allow for interesting discussion and would broaden our knowledge base. Not one of the individuals I've mentioned has ever claimed to have all of the answers to each situation contributed to the site, but each of us seeks to learn from the others and to be a little more tolerant and understanding of other cultures and of differing points of view.

Please, do continue to participate on this site in a positive manner, as your insights may prove useful, even vital, in resolving situations for contributors. To do this, however, it is sometimes necessary to keep in mind your admission that "the power of self-control" is something "I need to work upon haha." We're all willing to help.

Not every question for details is an attack upon your integrity, your honor, your abilities, or your experience. We are, by common consent, curious individuals who like to know as much as you are willing to share so that we may learn.

Sincere best wishes for future productive exchanges on YGS,
Biblio.

*Has anyone heard from Hecate? I've missed her.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+9
7 years ago (2016-12-17)
Monty,

I can't really say much about this experience except that YOU feel this really happened... I have to admit some of it sounds 'movieish' but I wasn't there... If you have the photo's please post them.

Now for something completely different...

VALIDATION of things comes in many forms... However WE must have open minds, open hearts and a willingness to except what is being shown, told, reveled, taught, demonstrated... You get the picture... To us. So when you say...

"... But I been dying for some action in the spiritual realm and would love to have it. I been calling out shadow-man,snowman milk man goat man and no one showing up."

Perhaps this is a hint that you have reached a crossroads and that what you know 'works to a point' but now its time to ADD to that knowledge.

Yes you have certain beliefs, heck everyone on this site does so. You have learned (most of) yours from relatives... Passed down from Generation to Generation... Well guess what Knowledge is NOT STATIC... The more we explore, the more we learn, the more we learn more truths are revealed.

Its a growing process and when we are ready for the next stage 'life' tends to let us know its time to 'move on' and add to our experiences so we can grow.

Not trying to trash what you know and what you think you know... Just saying do not 'hunker down' and grow 'static' because you think everything you know is right or all there is to know...

Oh one last thing...

I consider EVERY member on YGS to be a FRIEND of mine...

Respectfully,

Rook

This comment from Monty998 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
+6
7 years ago (2016-12-16)
I was thinking the same thing Tweed. Besides the glaringly obvious lack of info, there was something off about the wording on this. Little bit of a cultural "accent" that doesn't come from Connecticut. ๐Ÿ˜•

Don't get your panties in a twist Monty. And keep in mind that Tweed has more back-up here, and I'm sure in all facets of her life than you can shake a stick at.

I don't think asking for more pieces to the puzzle is asking too much.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+9
7 years ago (2016-12-16)
Monty - in case you aren't aware, threats are not taken lightly on our site. My advice to you is watch your words. Members have been banned over comments like yours. ๐Ÿ˜
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+7
7 years ago (2016-12-16)
Monty: according to your profile you "... Can also teach people on how to do things, gain powers and happiness in life..."

Does it include the power of self-control?
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2016-12-16)
I have to clarify one thing, this isn't about 'hurt feelings' it's about proper behavior in a public forum and unnecessary overreactions. This is a great community and everyone means to keep it that way. I know you tend to be a bit reactionary, Monty, and being excited and passionate about a topic is great but try to stay calm when reading the comments and questions of others and respond accordingly.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-16)
AugustaM - apologies, I seem to have commented just as you might have and said pretty much what you did. I did not mean to duplicate the comment.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
+6
7 years ago (2016-12-16)
Not sure when people submit stories on YGS what their expectations are... But is you are choosing to submit something on a public forum, then I suggest you start by accepting that there will be questions, clarifications and discussions involved. Also given the fact that people have the choice to state if they would participate in the discussion or not, its just silly to lash out at anyone who might want clarification.

There is no need to seek out a fight!
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+9
7 years ago (2016-12-16)
Hey, Monty - relax and lay off Tweed. There's no denying that there was quite a lot of detail left out of your story - you say you have your reasons - but there it is. Tweed wasn't casting aspersions on your story - just asking genuine questions based on what was and wasn't in the text. By posting a story in a public forum, you have to be prepared for the public to ask questions - and, yes, *some* will have negative things to say...that's part of exposing yourself to a public forum. I have to say, childishly threatening a well known member, or any member, on this site certainly isn't a way to garner a more positive and open reaction any story you post. Put your big boy wizard pants on and handle the questions and comments like an adult.

This comment from Monty998 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+8
7 years ago (2016-12-16)
I haven't been on YGS for a few days and was surprised to see Monty making a threat directed at Tweed. Monty, you are clearly aware how vague your story is. Your overly defensive reaction seems akin to a baby apossum being cornered. In other words you have made some ridiculoulsly big boasts but are unwilling to back any of them up. Lay off posters who actually contribute positively to this site.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+12
7 years ago (2016-12-16)
Usually when I, or anybody else, asks an OP to clarify some points which could either paint their submission in a doubtful light or be a misinterpretation of wording, it's met with an explanation or is ignored.

I've been a member here for two years and this is only the second time I've come across a member threatening another member. Spiritual threats aren't taken lightly on here Monty.

This comment from Monty998 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2016-12-16)
When I noticed a story from Monty had been posted, it became the first story I read. Hey, I'm feeling festive, and holding out for those illusive pics, of course.

Did this really happen in Connecticut? That's a cut lunch and a thermos away from California. I hope you don't mind my saying, you don't word things like an average American. Did your actions have any influence from another culture? Just curious is all.

Thanks for sharing.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: