You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Huge Man Is Following Us

Real Ghost Stories

A Huge Man Is Following Us

 

It was my first time to write a story here. Please bear with me I am not a good writer.

This was not the first time I experienced unexplainable things. This started to happen when I was 3rd year collage (2 years ago). This happen in the boarding house we are staying. The boarding house is 2 units not too small, not too big. There were two rooms each which is good for four. Unit 1 is for boys and unit 2 for girls. I stay with my sister, my cousin (G1) and sister of my sister boyfriend (G2). We are in the one room. It's bed is double deck. I and my sister choose the upper part of the deck.

So here it goes. That was Saturday and everyone, including those in the other room, decided to go to each province but not me and my sister because I have to attend meeting that Saturday afternoon and my sister have her class.

That night since G1 and G2 is not there I decided to sleep on G1 and G2's bed. My sister slept in our bed. No she didn't sleep. She was reading an ebook to her phone. I was too sleepy that I feel asleep right after lying down. That was 9 o'clock in the evening.

I slept well I guess but after two hours I got awake. I feel that someone sat on me. I was scared then because I saw a big man. His eyes are reddish in color. I don't know what to do. I can't move my body. I shout so loud because I know my sister is still awake but no voice is coming out on my mouth. The man was too strong that I can do nothing. I bite my lips then, with that was able to move my body and say something. I run to the switch and turn the lights on. I saw my sister awake, holding her phone and still reading. I said, "Kanina pa ko nasigaw. Di mo man lang ako pinapansin" (I've been screaming louder. You just ignore me). She answered me madly, "Ang sarap kaya ng tulog mo." (You are sleeping soundly.) I lay beside her and told her not to turn off the lights. We sleep well that night.

Well months after, G1 graduated so 1 space become vacant. My classmate (G3) transferred to our boarding house specifically, in our room.

Another week ends, G2 went to their home in the province. My sister decided to come home too. So I and G3 left in the boarding house. That night, I can't sleep. That was pass 10pm, almost 11pm.

I heard G3 speaking. She says "Huy, umalis ka nga dyan, aba" "Baket ka anjan? Alis jan,alis."

I thought she's awake so I said, "Hey. Sino kausap mo?" (Hey,who you talk to?) She didn't reply. I turn on the lights. I told her "you just say something".

She says, "I'm just dreamed something weird." I told her to sleep beside me because I was thinking of what I experienced when I slept there. But she refused. I just said, "I insist. I won't be able to sleep if you're not going to sleep beside me." That night passed.

That morning asked her if she saw the huge man of red eyes. She just smirked. I smile a bit.

G2 has a boyfriend who rented room in Unit 1. He has the worst experienced with that man.

One night when he was sleeping, he had his nightmare. He wake up every one at the middle of the night, crying for help. "May gusto pumatay saken. May gusto pumatay saken." (Somebody wants to kill me). And he repeats and repeats that. We didn't attempt to sleep. The boy continues crying and saying "May gusto pumatay saken". That was 5am when staring to calm down. He told us this whole dream.

--quoted - (Boy speaking)

I am sleeping when I saw a man, nanlilisik ang mga mata nya (his eyes glaring). He grabbed my neck. He strangled me that hard that I can't breathe. I can't even move my body. I think that last for more than 5 minutes until I bite my lips and I started to move my hand.

--unquote -

I and my sister decided to move to another place for us to avoid that element. G2 and G3 decided to come with us when I am in 4rth Year College. But something strange happen again in the new room that we rented.

Every 2:30am to 3am, I woke up in my sleep and saw that man again. One of our new board mate who was renting there before us told me that every night she saw a shadow of a man but our boarding house is all girls. I just told her to ignore that.

Until now that I'm still thinking what was that strange. In my own opinion, that man likes G2 and he's following us because of her. What do you think guys?

Thanks for reading. Though this is too long.

Other hauntings by lilmorenah

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lilmorenah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-17)
This is a very scary story that must be intelligent but as has been said before do some research but look for names associated to both or can email/comment both addresses and I can do the research for you. I would also look into the tree just Incase there was a grave near the vicinity of the tree.
lilmorenah (2 stories) (4 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-14)
Hi Red:

I considered that before but why did he (that spirit of a man) bothered us? Because we haven't gone near that tree. We just seen that from the window of our room.
Do you think he's up to something? Help? Or he's mad though we are not the one ordered to cut that tree.

Respecfully,
Lilmorenah:)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-13)
Red,

That is a very sound idea. Unless the O/P meant that there was a tree house in that tree you may be onto something... One thing though malevolent may be a bit strong of a word... Upset at the fact that his grave was disturbed I understand... So the spirit 'attached' itself to a sensitive that was nearby... Even if the individual did not know they were... Sensitive that is.

Very possible indeed... More research on the property is needed to verify or disprove your theory.

Respectfully,

Rook
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-13)
Rook
On lilmorenah's observation (speculation) that the man lived in the tree that was cut down before strange things started to happen. Is there a possibility that somebody was buried under the tree, and when the tree was cut down a malevolent spirit of the man be released? Just an idea.
Regards
Red
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-08-11)
Until the very end I was thinking that the individuals experiencing see the 'big man' were doing so in DREAMS and that there was residual energy present (negitive energy) left behind by 'the big man'. The dreams were bad because hen this residual energy was felt it triggered a nightmare, one in which the 'big man' residual energy influenced...

I thought that right up until you said it seems to have followed you (well G2 anyway).

It seems a History of your 'old living quaters' is needed. That culd give clues as to what 'may' be following G-2.

AJournal is another good thing... Or you can skip all that and just go with a Cleansing, Blessing of you choice.

Respectfully,

Rook
DonutIsBack (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-11)
lilmorenah:
This is just truly an amazing story, its well written. Its very scary to find someone sitting on you
lilmorenah (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-11)
Hi.
They didn't told us anything. On my observation, that man was living in the tree at the back of that units that was cut before these strange things happened.
Thanks for reading 😊
I have lots of stories to share here.

Good day too 😊
-lilmorenah-
bloodshoteyez (3 stories) (31 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-10)
Hi Lilo,

This is a very interesting and scary story. So has the tenant ever dared share stories about the room you and some friends had stayed? Waiting for your comment:). Based in my own experiences the owner or tenant may had kept it a secret from the boarders about an entity dwelling in a room. 'Do not mind their safety, we need to earn money':p.

Anyways... Eager to learn about this experience of yours more:). Some may comment this might be a case of sleep paralysis so just tell us more about this.

Good day to you:)

-BloodShotEyez;) -

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: