You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: I Saw A Witch And A Goat Man

Real Ghost Stories

I Saw A Witch And A Goat Man

 

One night me and a couple of my mates went fishing. We would always go stoned so it kind of makes the story a little discredited, but I know I saw what I saw. This story is 100% real.

Anyway after we tried and fail at a few spots we thought to try out a local pier. Once we got there we proceeded to head towards the pier, we stopped about half way down the pier baited the rods and waited. That's when I looked up the towards the end of the pier and there was the kid probably around my age at the time 16, just fishing minding his own business. Then I saw them; a man and a woman, at least what they looked like at the time. They were, I think, annoying him, I could see he was nervous while they just hung around him trying to talk to him.

That's when I decided to go to the end, I figured eh I'd have better luck there. I packed up, told the boys I'm changing spots then started up towards the end. As I walking towards the end the bloke quickly passed me, pacing, mumbling Under his breath, cursing at me. Alright weirdo, I wasn't alarmed there's a lot of crazies in my town, as I got closer towards the end I suddenly noticed the woman sitting on the ground facing away from me and instantly got the creeps. I was catching some strange vibes. She was combing her hair with a really shiny gold comb while she was holding this really really old silver antique mirror with handle and all. Which kind of freaked me out a little because it was in the middle of the night how she could she see anything was beyond me. I thought this was a little strange and was getting strange vibes. I thought to head back, but that would make it look weird I thought. So I walked around her and continued to wet my line next to the kid. The kid gave a glance and a nod to which I saw his eyes and he looked drained almost, sickly, like half asleep or something. I thought that was enough, quickly reeled in my line and went back to my mates and said, I don't like this spot let's try the next one. To my relief they all agreed because they weren't getting any bites.

A few minutes later we packed and headed towards the car, as we was loading everything in the car I heard a man yelling from across the the road. I look over my shoulder and there he was the man from the pier staring right at me. Oi, oi, yea you hahaha. Then all the hairs on my body stood up as I saw him morph into a hairy goat creature laughing at me. I was scared shiatless and couldn't move, frozen stiff with fear. The more I got scared the more defined his goat body got, I really can't explain it. He just continues to torment me until I blacked out.

I can't remember much but we went to a few other spots but I pretty much just blanked out on autopilot after that I think.

The more I look back the stranger the experience was... The goat man had pointed ears, a dog's nose, goat legs with hooves. His whole body was covered in hair, and also had a little vest on. Basically how you'd imagine a satyr from Greek mythology would look like

I have a bad habit of weird and strange stuff happening around me all the time, either I'm crazy or I just happen to be the only person observant enough to notice these odd things

I've done a bit of research and what I concluded/think I ran into that night was a witch and its servant thing. Those half goat half men with pointed ears and witches dance around fires naked and have sex with the devil from what I've read...

Other hauntings by Fishallmighty

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Fishallmighty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

JoJorocks (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-07-07)
It is said here that "will read the comments but won't participate in the discussion."

Hope you saw this, we can talk in my story. Are you seriously what you saw was a goat monster and not a kangaroo? LOL 😂.
As for the witch thing, she is not a witch either, but what you saw was really a ghost. The one she's holding, shiny comb and antique like mirror, is her valuable possession and she's still using it even after she died as what I heard ghosts cary their valuable things to them even after their death

Hoping that you read my comment and we can talk in my story that I posted here.
BravelyKegger (2 stories) (19 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-15)
I had a weird experience when smoking weed once, I had gotten out of my jeep I liked to smoke in and decided to look at the clouds because when you are high things tend to change shapes. I saw in the middle a demon and all around him was screaming people being thrown into hell, to me it was extremely real although I knew it was likely just my mind playing tricks, its possible the same happened to you to.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
 
4 years ago (2019-10-24)
Biblio,

In the last comment, I meant to say "25 years". Forgive me, it's almost bedtime. 😜
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-10-24)
Biblio,

I smoked pot when I was fourteen years old. I thought I had grown too big fit through the doors of my house.

After my friend shoved me out of the front door, I noticed that the pine trees around my house were tall and otherworldly.

I quickly decided that I wasn't going to be a pot smoker in life. Never touched it again.

It's been 35 years and I never imagined I would have a reason to recount this experience.

I hope this is helpful, Maria ❤
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-10-22)
Greetings, Fishallmighty.

I hope you pushed the "I won't participate in the discussion" button *accidentally* and will reply to my questions about your experience.

I'm afraid I've never smoked pot (nor consumed any other illegal narcotics). I have to take daily medications to prevent my brain from naturally duplicating the desired effects. However, at 16 years of age I was well into my exploration of American microbrews and Scottish single-malts, so I have a general sense of your condition in this setting.

I had to look up the effects of marijuana on "WebMD" which listed 2 relevant facts about people who were tested after "heavy" pot usage: 1) [it can] heighten their senses (colors might seem brighter and sounds might seem louder) and 2) they had fewer connections in parts of the brain linked to alertness, learning, and memory, and tests show lower IQ scores in some people. I do not see how THC would cause you to hallucinate in the same manner as LSD, or entrance you like PCP.

[General request to YGSers: If anyone *has* hallucinated because of pot, please respond to this post to let me know that it is *possible.*]

Your suggestion that your altered state of consciousness may discredit your narrative is peculiar, then, as pot makes the individual *more* aware of the exact nature of his/her surroundings at that time, not less; additionally, the impressions formed under such circumstances are less likely to remain with you than "unaffected" experiences.

Did anyone else in your group see: 1) the three individuals, 2) the woman's mirror, 3) the peculiar man shouting for your attention, or 4) his transformation into a satyr?

Did you discuss the events with any of your friends after that night?

Thanks for clearing up some of my confusion;
Biblio.
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-10-21)
I don't know dude. Are you sure that wasn't a kangaroo? LOL
🤔 🙄 😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-10-21)
I WONDER WHY Fishallmighty "will read the comments but won't participate in the discussion."

Fishallmighty, since you are being honest about nor participating in the discussion, I'll be honest too, I think your story is nothing else than an assignment for your Literature class and, IF I were your teacher I would give you a C-.

Being stoned and this story being 100% real are nothing but two red flags about the credibility of your 'experience'.

If it was dark enough to make impossible for the woman to see anything in her mirror, - How the heck were you able to see the details like the comb being made of gold and the mirror being an antique?!?!?!
Oh...I forgot... You won't participate in the discussion!

It would be pointless to go on and on about the red flags in your narrative but I have no intention to waste my time.

Happy Halloween and good luck with your Literature assignment...there's lots of room for improvement.

The only thing I agree with you is: "there's a lot of crazies in (my) YOUR town"...of that, there's no doubt.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: