You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Following Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Following Ghost

 

I am telling my story of what happened in my room, of the ghost that was following my friend. She is "sensitive" and can sense if there is a ghost or no ghost around us. She didn't know that there was a ghost following her, but my mom could sense a joking around ghost following her. So, when my friend spent the night over at my apartment, she found this light-up ball and she was playing with it. She set it down by my stereo speaker (where I have a crystal sitting on to protect my room) and a couple minutes later the ball was on the crystal (no one can touch them or evil spirits can come in). So, I was flipping out on my friend and she was saying that she swear that she didn't put the ball on there. And I was like "ok whatever I can have my mom bless it again in the morning".

Then, like, an hour or two goes by and my friend says she just saw a dark shadow in the mirror. Before this all happened I had a demonic spirit trying to hurt me, so I'm freaking out, saying that it's going to come back for me. And my friend is saying "no it's not, calm down, everything is going to be ok". I was like, "ok I'm just going to go to sleep".

My friend woke me up at five or four thirty in the morning, and she's telling me she couldn't sleep all night. Because she was hearing pacing on the roof. Starting the way the head of the bed was, then walking towards the closet disappearing and then she heard, after the closet pacing, thunder loud bangs by the closet. Then the drawers were opening and closing, then it sounded like someone hitting the wall. And felt a cold feeling in my room.

After she told me all that, we ran out of my room to go tell my mom what happened. She got some sage and sweet grass to burn and re-bless my room. After my mom blessed my room again, we couldn't go back to sleep. So, we just stayed up until me and my mom had to go to visit family because this happened on christmas eve.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FLAREWOLFF13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-12)
Forget the big guns, pull out the quiver and arrow, maybe a tomahawk or two.

😜
ruby13 (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-12)
Hi,
I think maybe your freind was scaring you a little because if that was me, I would of woken you up straight away but then again maybe she wasent messing around. Try and find proof off her if you can and if you do please let me know. Could you tell me a little about your experience before all this happend? Maybe that's the reason why all of this has happend. Thank-you. Ruby x
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-11)
THAT WAS HILARIOUS FRAWIN! 😆

Hi FLAREWOLFF13. I'm a little skeptical as well. I never heard of not touching a crystal and why wouldn't you have woken up if all this was going on in your room. I think your friend was freaking you out because you are an easy target. If you do have a 'dark entity' following you, you might want to break out the big guns and get some professional help! ~Shelby
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-11)
FRAWIN walks in, reads the story and takes out his "skepto-meter" waves it around and goes hmmmmmmmm, puts it back in his pocket and leaves without saying a word.

FRAWIN 🤔 🤔 🤔
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-11)
Hi FLAREWOLFF13. Do you think maybe your friend was playing around with you? I think you might worked yourselves up a little bit before going to bed and she might have decided to put a little scare into you. I mean, why didn't she wake you up if she was so freaked out? Why didn't you wake up on your own if there was so much going on - pacing, thunder loud bangs, drawers opening and closing and something hitting the wall? Sorry but I think she was just trying to get you going.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-11)
I do not know what kind of spiritual background you have, there are hints to a couple different things in your story.
This... Demonic spirit that was once trying to get you, could you tell us about that?
The practice of no touching a charged crystal, could you tell us where that comes from? I carry one around with me and it would be nice to find out if I should stop doing that.
Is there a possibility that this sensitive friend of yours was playing a trick on you?
Thank you.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-11)
i have never heard of not being able to touch the crystal. My experience with crystals has always been positive. Hmmmm, thanks for sharing your story.

God Bless!
Cirdan (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-11)
If you have had things to do with an evil spirit before, and maybe it's back then. I think they like to follow around their "victims". You should really get help about this, I don't think this is something a person can handle alone.

Good luck with everything 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: