You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Attacked By A Smokey Figure

Real Ghost Stories

Attacked By A Smokey Figure

 

This happened to me back in 2013.

I had just come home from work and the atmosphere in the house felt different than earlier that day. When I was starting to make dinner I felt very uncomfortable in the kitchen but I pressed on and got it done. Then for awhile after that the atmosphere seemed to change again, back to how it was earlier that day. I watched tv for a while before heading to bed and I felt as though I was being watched. I started to feel uncomfortable again. About an hour later I decided to go to bed, when I was walking to my bedroom I thought I'd seen a shadow. It felt like I was being watched again.

I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep, it felt like I wasn't alone in my room. And yet again it felt as though something was watching me. It took me ages to fall asleep that night. I remember having a very vivid dream before I woke of a black smokey figure hovering above me. It grabbed my shoulders and pushed me into the mattress. I started to fight it off and I grabbed my necklace off the bedside table and hit the smokey figure. After I did that the smokey figure disappeared. I woke up with the necklace in my hand just like my dream. It freaked me out and I quickly jumped out of bed. I realized that it wasn't a dream at all and I didn't go back to sleep after that.

A few weeks later, I was sick with the flu so I couldn't go to work and I was stuck at home. Luckily I was nearly one hundred percent better. I decided to have a nap as I wasn't sleeping very well at night because of my flu. I got into bed and I eventually fell asleep. That's when I started to have a vivid dream of the same smokey figure again. This time I asked it what it wanted from me and it said something but I couldn't remember. I told it I wasn't afraid of it and it laughed at me. I got angry and I told it to leave and never come back. When I said that to it, it got really angry and flew toward me. I could feel its hand go through my skin into my body and it squeezed my kidney. I was screaming in pain it hurt so bad that I woke up. I looked to my left and there standing beside my bed was the smokey figure, it looked at me and went through the wall. For a few hours I was still in pain and then it eventually went away.

A few days later and I was over my flu but that's when I developed another problem. I developed a kidney infection and went to the doctor, the doctor checked me out and gave me some medicine to help clear it up. The medicine worked but shortly after that I developed kidney stones and it was in the same kidney that smokey figure grabbed me. I'm pretty sure that smokey figure made me sick.

Other hauntings by DarkAngelx91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DarkAngelx91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DarkAngelx91 (11 stories) (21 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-18)
AugustaM - That's very interesting, I never knew that seems like you do a lot of research.
DarkAngelx91 (11 stories) (21 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-18)
lady-glow - Nope that's not me. This is my first and only account on this site.
DarkAngelx91 (11 stories) (21 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-18)
Melda - At the time this happened I was living on my own. I hardly ever get nervous and I don't mind being alone. I'm sorry you have to go through that, that's horrible that you're so nervous. I agree with you kidney stones are a very painful.
DarkAngelx91 (11 stories) (21 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-18)
Jubeele - It was quite terrifying at the time. I've never seen the smokey since nor do I want to. I did do a cleansing at my house after I was feeling better. Thank you for the suggestion though 😊
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-09)
Seems as though the likelihood of a response from the OP might be slim at this point but on the topic of paranormal entities causing physical maladies - it is a common theme in accounts from India and some from Malaysia and the Philippines. Here in the West, we are far more likely to hear of scratches or bruises. In either case, these are situations where the paranormal is said to have caused physical harm and if we are to credit each in their context why not when the contexts are reversed?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-08)
Given your silence I'm not sure if you are going to answer my question but, are you by any chance this other poster?

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=59973

If not, my apologies, otherwise, I hope we don't have to see a repeat of the drama that took place some time ago.😫
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-30)
Darkangel - At the time when you experienced these rather horrible events were you living on your own? If so, are you nervous of being on your own at night? (Or even during the daytime for that matter.)

I'm asking you this because I tend to get nervous on my own at night, especially when I know I'm going to be alone for the entire night. I must admit my fear is due more to human elements than the paranormal! When alone, I keep hearing things outside or inside my house and my imagination runs wild. I spend a lot of time getting out of bed and wandering around the house just to set my mind at ease.

Now I am not doubting that you had those horrible dreams and I'm not suggesting that you're a scaredy-cat. I've had some pretty awful dreams myself over the years. Whether the smoky figure stuck his hand inside your body and squeezed your kidney or not, I wouldn't even be prepared to hazard a guess. Nevertheless you seem convinced that that is what happened.

I've had kidney stones myself before - excruciatingly painful condition!

Regards, Melda
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-29)
Hi DarkAngel, what a terrifying experience. Not being an expert in either paranormal or medical matters, I'm not sure whether the smokey figure was responsible. Rook has mentioned in another recent account on the possibility of "psychosomatic" symptoms in response to a traumatic experience. But whatever the reason, the effect was still the same on your health.

Did you have any further disturbing visitations from that smokey figure? Perhaps you might benefit from a cleansing/shielding ritual in your home as a preventive measure (if you haven't already done so)? Rook has an excellent one on his profile page.

I do hope you're now fully recovered. Be safe and well. 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: