You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Friends Or Something With A Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Friends Or Something With A Demon

 

So I don't know what to do. I need help.

For the the past 2 months a Demon has been with me. Out of curiosity I did the whole 'automatic writing' thing which is like the ouija board but with a pen and paper. I was dumb I know. I asked if my guardian angel was with me. It replied back yes and that his name was Millije. Since then we have been friends and maybe more? And long story short I ended up finding out through my tarot cards, the ouija board and research that I was not in fact contacting and befriending my guardian angel. He's a demon and his name is Mitchell. He told me he lied cuz he didn't want to scare me but the part that I need help on is that he told me my soul belongs to him and that he 'linked us' together when I was 15 and asleep. He told me he's been watching me since I was 13 and got interested in the paranormal and witchcraft and stuff.

I don't know what any of this means. He isn't really telling me anything about the 'link' either just that I belong to him. I know I should be scared but strangely I'm not and that worries me. I actually have started to have feelings for him?It's so bizarre but he's so kind to me. He always listens to me and he respects me. He even pushed me into reading the Bible! I was agnostic and he helped pushed me towards God. I thought demons were evil beings who pushed people towards sin? But he doesn't.

In fact when I asked him this he told me that I, "wasn't meant for the darkness".

I know this sounds crazy, trust me I know, but I'm not sure I know what to do or if I even want to do anything about it. I'm so conflicted and confused. If anyone has had a similar encounter or knows what it means to be 'linked' to a demon I'd like to know. Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Truth_Seeker13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-01-08)
I agree with Rook - try a cleansing ritual as a sort of acid test and if this entity reacts negatively then at that time I would strongly consider investigating and taking stronger more serious action to banish 'Mitchell'.

It sounds to me like one of two things is going on either Mitchell made up the demon stuff to make himself sound more powerful - granted, not sure why an entity would do that but perhaps you're dealing with the spirit of a teenage boy (sorry, lads but y'all can say and do the darndest things at that age) or this is a demon that has zeroed in on and played you just like any human predator would a girl your age. No, I have never had a brush with a demon but, unfortunately, I did have one with a sexual predator when I was your age. The things he told me to lull my fears and get me to trust him were very similar to the kind of lines this entity is feeding you. He was always 'nice' to me too but you have to remember 'nice' is different than 'good'.
MrRiggs (7 stories) (102 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-01-02)
Don't mean to be rude, but it seems you are playing catch-up with some of life's most basic lessons. Here is a short list that could be useful to you:

People lie.

The government lies.

Demon's definetly lie.

Your personal priority needs to be getting yourself out of this situation. Take heed to the guidance being offered to you. Somehow you got a wake-up call. You need to follow through on your instincts.

Troubling to me is that you seem to be indicating a romantic interest in this creature. Wrong choice. This is not a love interest but a soul reaper.

Here is another hint about life's mysterious ways:

Men tend to fall in love with what they see.

Women tend to fall in love with what they hear.

Sooo... It's time to turn your heart off. Do not fall for what you are being told.

It is past time to start digging out of this mess.

Please pardon my being so direct. Somehow it seemed appropriate.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-29)
I agree with lady-glow and Rook. Demons do not have names like Mitchell and rarely tell you their real names.

I am going to tell you what I tell everyone that uses the O.B. Is NOT a toy and should not be used for any reason especially a teenager.

Talk to your parents and ask them for help. You can not let this entity stick around any longer.

Regards

Red
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-27)
First: I agree with lady-glow, if you have the pictures of what was written please share them.

Second: Demons/Malevolent spirits, LIE, it's what they do (yup sounds like a commercial...lol).

Third: Part three has to do with this statement...

"...the part that I need help on is that he told me my soul belongs to him and that he 'linked us' together when I was 15 and asleep. He told me he's been watching me since I was 13 and got interested in the paranormal and witchcraft and stuff."

Even as a Lucid Dream I do not think this is possible... In my experience one of two things happen...A) the spirit/entity will haunt you and wear you down until the point where it can 'take over'...i.e a possession OR B) An individual makes a conscious effort (i.e. They are awake and preform a ritual) to summon and make a deal with a 'spirit/entity'. It all has to do with FREE WILL...

ANYWAY, now that that is covered...

Which Biblical Scriptures has this 'Demon' guided you towards?

Remember a real Demon or Malevolent Entity will lie to you... So all this 'Play nice and make you feel good' may be just a ruse to gain your trust.

A 'Demon' named Mitchell? Ask this spirit/entity its TRUE name... If its true name is Mitchell then odds 'it' is NOT a Demon... Just a thought...

Another thing to consider... Preform a Cleansing/Shielding Ritual (if needed I have one posted on my profile) IF 'Mitchell' is truly a 'Demon/Malevolent Entity' then they will, well at a minimum, protest or on the other extreme be 'cast out'.

Thank you for sharing, if you have details to add they would be nice and please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-25)
I'm with Ynass here. I wouldn't personally trust someone I could not see.

I have heard of situations where demons (evil spirits) push someone towards the Bible or other Scriptures, but that usually comes from someone getting metaphorically slapped with a clue by four... 😜

Please proceed with caution.
ynass (2 stories) (5 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2017-12-25)
Its just not natural for you both to be friends, it comes with consequences. Just be careful.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-25)
Out of curiosity, since you seem to have some experience and knowledge about reading tarot cards and using the ouija board, why to even bother about using automatic writing? 🤔

Isn't a person supposed to be in a state of trance while writing? Then, how would you be able to control what you were asking?

Would you mind to share pictures of the messages you wrote during these sessions?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: