You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Evil Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Spirit

 

This happened when I was 9 years old. It happened in Chottanikkara Kerala. I went with my mom for a school tour. As she is a teacher, I got a chance to go with her in all school tours. We roamed all place in Kerala and finally we reached Chottanikkara around 7 Pm in Evening.

A short description about Chottanikkara. It is a place where they believe the haunted people or spirit will be chased away through Lord Bhagavati devi. So the people who is possessed with ghost will be coming here. The day we went may be a full moon day or no moon day where all they believe it as a sacred day for this Puja. Unfortunately, we were there that night. We were around 120 people including teachers and students. We took a lodge and planned to stay that night. I need mention that the place we stayed doesn't have attached bathroom. It has common bathrooms available in one side.

The place we stayed is mostly preferred by family who needs to do Puja as it is close to temple and comfortable for Puja. After dinner, my mom went to telephone booth to speak with my father. Those day around the year 2000, the cellphones are not very familiar and we will be using telephone booth to speak. I was feeling sleepy and I started to walk towards the room. There I saw a girl aged around 18 to 20 years, smiling at me and calling me near her. I went and spoke with her. I remember that she asked my name and class. I said everything meanwhile my mom came so I went with her. My Mom warned me for talking with a stranger.

That girl spoke with me good but she behaved weirdly as per everyone. She was continuously going towards bathroom and washing face for every 5 minutes.

By around 11pm, my room girls were playing songs and dancing. Suddenly we all heard a loud scream of a girl saying to save her in Malayalam. We all got goosebumps to hear that. She came to every possible door and knocked saying that someone is going to kill her and to save her. No one opened the door and she went on screaming. I being a little girl was very curious to know so I slowly opened the window and peeped out to see what is happening.

But what I saw out was just shocked me.

The girl was being pulled by some force up and down. She was literally floating on air and some force is pulling her down. The Puja started and she was driven by the force which not letting her to sit in Puja. Her parents trying to hold her but she is very strong to beat them and move away. I got very scared I closed the window and went to my mom. The whole night I didn't sleep and was very scared of what I saw. By early morning they took her to the temple.

Next day, we all went to temple and there I saw that girl was sitting in one corner chanting some mantra. They said she possessed by an evil spirit which wanted her to kill and that's the reason it is pushing her up and down. I hope she might have cured and living good life now.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tejprem, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-24)
HI TejPrem,

A Good Name and a Good Story as well, It was a Very Scary Story indeed, Bhagwati Devi had helped that girl from the evil spirits. Yes this Holy Place is there to Ward Off Evil Spirits and what You saw was just hair raising the Girl shouting for help, that Girl may have saw some creepy evil these are some cases which had not been proven by Science yet may be such evil thing exist and of course Bhagwati Devi was there who is the Form of ParaShakti or Almighty God had warded off the spirit for God
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+5
6 years ago (2018-07-01)
Very disturbing. A girl pleeding for help and nobody had courage to open the door to help that little soul!

It is very unfortunate to see that people do not want to emphasize their mind.
May be people had forgotten that hands extended to help someone can fight any situation whether it is symmetric or asymmetric and most important it could save someone's life.

That's all I want to say
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-06-28)
Yikes! - I have always considered levitation to be a nice and peaceful experience, nothing to do with the violent and traumatic events described in your story. 😲

I'm glad the girl got well after the puja.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: