You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Items :: Haunted Mobile Phone

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Mobile Phone

 

It was the year 2011. I purchased a brand new mobile phone from Showroom. I was very happy to buy it and I brought it home. My mother was also very happy to see it. But, from that very night, I started having horrible nightmares. From the very next day, I feared even to look at that mobile or even touch it. My senses told me that something was very evil in that mobile.

It started operating on its own and send messages to unknown numbers. I was so scared and confused. One day, I took it out and threw it in garbage van. The next morning, I found it on my bed, beside my pillow. I can not explain how much shocked I was in.

I could see a strange dark shadow in our house from the day I purchased the mobile. It feared me all the more. That mobile could read my mind and my thoughts. I did not know what to do with it. Things in my house suddenly went missing and again found after many days. Strange incidents started happening. I could hear whispering sounds when no one is in the house. One morning I found mud stained footprints in hall. Another morning, I found all utensils in kitchen thrown on floor. Another morning, I found my hair burnt and scratches all over my body. Another morning, I found our drainage pipe badly damaged and our house flooded with water. And many such weird occurances continued each day.

My Mother who was fit and fine earlier, suddenly became very ill and was diagnosed with cancer and ultimately she died a very tragic death, after suffering extremely. That mobile ruined my happy life. My mother was everything for me. She was the only person who understood me perfectly, and now I have lost her forever.

That mobile was controlling my brain and my actions. It was harming me. I wanted to do something, but in reality, I did something else. That phone drove me almost half mad and violent.

Finally, our family priest came and told that some demonic power was attached to that mobile and I should get rid of it, immediately.

I went and threw it in the Holy Ganga River and since then I have not seen it again...

Now, everything is normal. The priest did puja in our house and blessed it. I wish I did this earlier, then perhaps, I could have saved my mother... I miss her very much always...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Arup2018, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-12-31)
Yeah right, have you heard about complaining at customer service? πŸ˜‰
Why didn't you try to get your hard earned cash back instead of shoving the mp in the water? πŸ™„ 😁
Gj2005ster (9 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-13)
Its my first ever comment on this website...

[at] arup, extremely sorry to hear your loss... Actually even its hard to digest for me... How a new item can be attached to something evil like this? 😲 😲
Arup2018 (1 stories) (2 posts)
-1
6 years ago (2018-08-07)
I am not being dramatic. Whatever I said in my story is 100% true. New phones even have negative energy. It is not necessary that it has to be old or second hand. Please increase your own knowledge first, about negative energy. I did not make up anything at all. There is no need to be so mean and insulting.
Arup2018 (1 stories) (2 posts)
-1
6 years ago (2018-08-07)
People can laugh and make fun of my story. I do not care. I know what I have really experienced. Do not worry, if you will experience similar things yourself, only then you will understand what pain I have gone through. It is very easy to laugh and mock at others. Even in this scientific age, there are many things which science cannot explain. There are many things going on in this world, which has no logical explanations. Many things happen, but we can not see it with our eyes. Air exists but we can not see air. Even advanced countries like America, believe in paranormal and negative energy. It is there since ancient times. This website is for those people who have ghostly experience in real life and not for those who don't believe in it and rather think themselves over smart and humiliate others. I just narrated my experience that's all. It is upto you whether you believe it or not. Different people have different points of view.
Milluna4 (3 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-01)
Thanks Lady-glow. I love the bad stories for the comments. Makes me laugh after such a disappointing story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-31)
LG,

I needed a good laugh, thanks for that! 😁😁 I love your eagle eye, you crack me up!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-31)
Cups & CuriousDee - if you really want to laugh, check the stories of this prolific author:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=14547

And anything about ZoZo... OMG!
Just be sure not to drink any fluids at least two hours before reading.πŸ˜‚

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=14361

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=14372

And I better stop promoting the good oldies... Let bygones to be bygones. πŸ™„
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-31)
Lady-glow/CuriousDee - that knife attack is epic!

I just wish users, ALL users, of this site would take it seriously. There are other places to post fiction... Here is not one. However, it does give me a good snort every now & again. πŸ˜† Especially when LG gets in on the action!
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-30)
Lady-glow,

That story you linked... 😁 The best part was the author putting his own story down! Is he for real?!? 😁 😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-30)
Milluna4 - I don't know if you have already read it, but the following story and thread of comments are priceless. 😁

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=12570
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-30)
I agree with most of the other comments here, this is pretty out-there. I'm confused about how "That mobile was controlling my brain and my actions. It was harming me. I wanted to do something, but in reality, I did something else. That phone drove me almost half mad and violent." If you'd elaborate, it may help your case. This all sounds like a B horror movie (which I'd totally watch).

Lady-glow, as always you are on point! πŸ˜‰
Milluna4 (3 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-30)
I've never commented on someone's post before. But I had to on this one.

It really doesn't sound real at all and the fact he's not going to respond makes me more suspicious.

But I had a really good laugh at the comments. I love things like these, coz the comments are always amazing to read πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-28)
Azrael, you and Lady Glow may indeed be correct about this story being made up. But though it is rare, new items may also be haunted, so I am willing to give the benefit of doubt.

Also why I am very interested in the history of the cell phone. Was it handled by someone who is haunted, for instance?
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-28)
I would reciprocate what Azreal had said.
This looked like bit far fetched and made up.
To Mr."Over Reacto"- When you are commenting against someone, be polite because we all know that who is weird here...

Regards (original)
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
+6
6 years ago (2018-07-28)
[at] Arup, condolences for the loss of your mother.

[at] everyone, When someone tries to make up a paranormal experience, they tend to over do it. This experience has such tone. No wonder lady-glow smelled something fishy about it.

If arup had described the phone as a pre-owned one which he bought as second-hand, it would have been believable. But a brand new phone to be possessed is little hard to digest, unless we find that some paranormal entity deliberately possessed the phone.

The paranormal events that Arup painstakingly described is overly dramatic and too much crammed into a single description

Just my two cents.

This comment from Chiku is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-07-25)
Arup,

My condolences on the loss of your mother. I'm not sure about a 'haunted phone' though. You also stated the phone was purchased brand new, so I'm not sure about something being attached to it.
msforgetmenott (17 stories) (316 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-25)
Hello,
I try hard not to be rude but there comes a time...
As YGS members know I grew up on a farm and I know BULL when I read it.
Did you get an A on your little story, ARUP? No? I wouldn't have graded it that high either.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-25)
Hi, Arup. I am very sad to hear of your mother's passing with so much suffering. The phone might not have had anything to do with it. Or rather, the evil that seemed to be attached to the phone may not have a connection, other than in time.

I'm very curious about the history of your phone.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-07-25)
aartis - unfortunately, the tragic part about this narrative comes after a long list of hard to swallow...err...facts? That laughing made me stop reading midway, and start from the beginning several times before reaching the paragraph about the lady's passing.

Arup - did you ever take the phone back to the seller for...
Oh, sorry... I forgot you won't participate in the discussion.
aartis (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-25)
lady-glow, surprised you are able to laugh (and mock) someone's terrible personal loss. You can disagree if the story sounds too far fetched but if the OP has really faced hard time I think your posts sound very rude. Sorry.
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-25)
Yes Lady-Glow, he won't participate in the discussion. Guess it says it all... πŸ˜‰
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-25)
I was laughing so hard while reading this πŸ‚πŸ’©, that forgot to check the OP's expectations... He won't participate in the discussion... No wonder! 😠
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-25)
What brand was that phone?
Perhaps the makers are trying to drive humankind to extinction through the use of cursed mobile phones. 😨

Gee!...is it possible to unread this?😰
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-25)
Oh my goodness! 😨
I hope that phone hadn't killed all the fish in the, now not so holy, Ganga River...

Do you think the demonic power attached to the phone has poluted the water?
Meghana23 (3 stories) (32 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-25)
So sorry for your loss... It will be so difficult to live without mother... She will rest in peace... Thank god... If got rid of it... Be careful

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: