You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: The Little Demon Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Demon Girl

 

I've always been spiritually active, ever since I was a little girl to be honest. I assure you it wasn't by my own choice, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I've attracted all sorts of spirits, but the main ones that seem to want to get closer to me have been Demons; as you can already assume, they aren't the nicest of people around. The house that this happened in was near Daytona, and I still live there to this day. While I'm not sure who will believe me, I'm hoping someone can give me a clue on what's going on and how this could have possibly happened.

When we first moved here, to say the least I got a bit of an odd feeling from the place. I was right and have had plenty of odd experienced here, however this one takes the cake. As you know, I've always been spiritually active, the same goes for me being an empath and Clairsentience (basically Clairvoyant but instead of seeing, I feel) and I easily pick up on bad or evil feelings. In my room, my bed is against the wall but straight across from the end of my bed there is a wall where there are two doors separated by computer desk. One of those doors leads me out of the room, while the other is my closet.

I don't have any curtains in my room (I have two tall windows on the wall that the top of my bed faces) and suffer from horrible migraines that literally make me feel like I've been hit by a bus full of elephants and hippos. My closet is a small walk in closet, but it's big enough for me to lay down in. I made a bed and everything for when this happens so that I have a place where I can sleep in complete silence and darkness, but I noticed that I started to feel a little uneasy whenever I went near my closet. It wasn't the smartest idea that I've ever had, but I would always brush the feeling off as my mind playing tricks on me since I would constantly watch scary things just to give myself a few jumps. However, it got worse when I would be laying down in the closet (with or without a migraine) and would feel sick.

I would get so sick that I would almost throw up, and I'd only start to feel better once I got out of the room. Assuming it was just the pain or me catching a virus, I would still try to sleep in the closet. It wasn't until the big event happened that I realized just how stupid I was. Once, I had a pretty bad migraine and I went to lay down in the closet like I normally would. I was laying on my back and doing my best to fall asleep with the help of some medication. When I feel asleep, I wasn't so sure, but when I woke up something was off.

I woke up on my stomach with my face in the pillow, now mind you while I do move in my sleep, I've never woken up with my face IN the pillow instead of on my arms. I'm a big person, so I often times use my arms or my chest as a pillow depending on where I am. I heard child like laughter and panicked, while I could move the rest of my body a little, I couldn't seem to move my head. I could feel someone pushing my head into the pillow and trying to suffocate me. The harder I tried to move, the harder it pushed. I could tell from the shape and the size of the hand, it was similar to that of a little child.

Putting the last of my energy into one final push, I was finally freed from it's hold and ran out of the closet and into the living room. I stayed there for a remainder of the day, much to my family's confusion. My family would never believe me if I told them the story, so I wasn't going to attempt it. It seemed like that would be the ending of my experience with the thing, but I could feel it just standing there watching me.

Focusing on it, I got a picture of what they looked like in my head. It was a little girl with an naturally big smile and large black eyes; she had peach skin and dishwater blonde hair that looked like it could use a good wash, no shoes, and her little white dressed was covered in dirt and grime. She's still in my closet and sometimes I can hear her laughing and beckoning me to come sleep in the closet again, and keeps saying that she won't hurt me.

I know that's a lie.

To make myself feel better I always like to say that this would make a really good CreepyPasta, but I can't go in my closet anymore. Not without the door staying open and it being during the day, I keep my cross and my bible close to my bed too. I don't know what to do, but cleaning the house only seems to keep her bound to the closet, but whatever it takes to keep her away from me, I guess. If you have suggestions on her to get rid of her, by all means tell me, if not, I plan to leave her where she is for as long as I can.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sweetly_Sour_Roses, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Integrist (83 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-18)
If it is a demon, then I would suggest getting a blessed and exorcised St. Benedict's medal, and traditionally blessed Holy Water along with exorcised Salt.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-15)
Ugh! I get migraines too and they are the absolute WORST! Just a couple of things that have worked for me... If you take something for the pain (I am talking over the counter stuff unless your doctor has prescribed something else) the moment you see an aura then fill the bathtub halfway with comfortably hot water - sit on the edge and stick your hands and feet in the water and an ice pack on the back of your neck. It has worked for me where nothing short of high test pain killers has managed AND it's a method of coping with the problem that gets you out of the closet.

Now as for the little monster in your closet. I am not a demonologist but it may not necessarily be a demon just a wicked little entity. I don't have a strong case to present to back that up just a feeling and, either way, usually the less you believe in its power, the better.

I have no knowledge of your religious/spiritual beliefs but perhaps when next you do a cleansing, first place several sacred objects in the closet - for example: burning incense, certain herbs, religious icons/images, pictures of deceased loved ones, holy water, crystals etc. Do a bit of research and see what protective items resonate with you - that's what you should pick, the more the merrier. Place your items with purpose and intent then go about your cleansing. If there is anyone you confide in about these things, ask them to perform the cleansing with you. Keep in mind that it may well be a good idea to repeat the cleansing multiple times in the first few weeks.

Could you share with us information about your other encounters? It may help the group draw more insight into your situation.

Good luck and keep us posted! ❤
Queeny (guest)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-14)
You're very brave.

Pretty scary stuff.

Looks like you are getting good advise.

I'm new and don't want to throw my 2 cents worth in yet. I think I'd like to know more though.

Any more stories?
God bless

😊
loneybone (8 stories) (78 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-13)
They say during a paranormal event that closets are the worst places to stay. And I agree with Dee you should really try rooks cleansing methods if not do some research and try your own. But focus more on the closet than the house it's self and repeat as much as you need too. And if you have a bible and cross maybe you can put some in the closet as well.

And just coming from me and I find that it has worked when feeling scared or in a situation, my mom has always told me if you feel scared or feel like something may want to harm you just say out loud. " the blood of Christ is all powerful" some people may not believe in Christ which is fine but I'm just saying what has really helped me, when in a paranormal event.
For some reason there are just words and phrases that really seem to work.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you are able to drive this thing away. With your power and god's power and your faith anything and everything is possible. I hope from when you try this I hope you will be able to rest easy and be at peace.
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Hi, SSR! Thanks for sharing. I agree with Dee's suggestion and try Rook's method.

I get migraines often as well, and there's nothing better than a dark place to sleep it off. In the meantime, what about a simple sleeping mask, to shut out light?

Dee - CreepyPasta is scary story sharing online. I think mostly fabricated stories & legends.

Good luck! Keep us posted.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Hello Sweetly_Sour_Roses,

In regards to your experience of waking up in your closet and feeling your head pushed and hearing a child's laughter... This could be a case of sleep paralysis. Those who have experienced this often report auditory, visual and/or physical phenomena. Sleep paralysis can occur if you are sleep deprived, stressed, or even as a sort of side effect from a migraine. I too suffer from migraines and the quality of sleep during an episode can be quite poor. Just something to consider.

As for cleansing; there are numerous methods and I would recommend trying a different one (especially if you've attempted cleansing and feel this apparition is bound to your closet). There is a member here with a tried and true 'recipe'. Here's the link:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Make sure you scroll down to Rook's Cleansing and Shielding Method. Keep in mind, you may have to do the cleansing a few times, so don't give up if the first time doesn't produce the results you're seeking.

Quick question... What is a CreepyPasta?

All the best,
Dee
matrix899 (1 stories) (66 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Wow! What an experience.

I do not have any suggestions about how to get rid of her, but I know that there are people who regularly monitor this site, who will have suggestions.

I guess fact is indeed stranger than fiction.

I am not surprised that you avoided medication as a way to handle the migraines, I know people who went the midication route (legally prescribed medication) only to end up in more trouble with addiction.

Hope you also find a way to cure the migraines.

Thanks for sharing the experience.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: