You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Sister's Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

My Sister's Hauntings

 

This is my first ever post on any supernatural/ paranormal site. I belong to a religious Hindu family and the experiences I am about to share are of my elder sister.

My elder sister is being haunted by some unknown entity for past 16 years now. We don't know what it is. Whether it's a ghost, a spirit or black magic. My sister doesn't see the entity in a wakeful state but it makes its presence known to my sister by either banging of doors or turning off fans while my sister is sleeping (although sometimes we just brush these signs aside blaming the same on either winds or her forgetfulness). My sister stays alone in Punjab and she is a dentist by profession.

As per her it all started in 2002 when she was doing her BDS in Modinagar and while returning to hostel with friends after a college party she saw a hand coming out in the middle of the road. After this incident her journey with hauntings began.

She once saw her friend running in corridor towards staircase of hostel but when my sister went after her there was no one.

Another time she was studying in her friend's room when suddenly her friend froze with her head down. My sister asked her what happened. Suddenly she lifted her head, gave a devilish smile to my sister and started dragging her out of the room. One senior girl came and asked what was happening so her friend said that something was wrong with my sister and it was my sister who was dragging her. My sister was shocked at what she said as it was the other way round.

However it got worse one night a few months back when she suddenly called my father at night but his mobile was off. She then called my mother and said," Mom, someone is in bathroom and banging the door badly."

My mom woke up my dad; and he started reciting maha mrityunjaya mantra, mentally creating a circle of protection around my sister and my mother turned on hanuman chalisa on mobile to calm down my sister. Finally my sister slept after the noise stopped.

In the past my parents have visited many people who have suggested remedies which worked but only for some time. That thing even told my sister in dreams that no pooja would work for her and that she would stay with my sister like a mobile phone.

In fact when I visited her once in June 2017 it happened one night. I am a devotee of Shri Swami Samarth maharaj. That night I turned on Dattatreya vajra kavacham and slept with my sister. Exactly at 3.29 am her room's door banged. My sister caught my hand tightly. Taking Datta's name I got up and looked outside to find that it was raining and heavy winds were blowing. I got up and bolted the door, comforted my sister and slept.

I paid a visit to Shree Swami Samarth gurupeeth in Nasik last year and discussed my sister's problems. My sister was advised to do a few Poojas herself.

Last year during gurupurnima shree Swami Samarth Moorthi was established in my sister's house which was a big miracle in itself because whatever THAT thing is, it never let my sister do any pooja. But ever since that day my sister is doing pooja regularly and the hauntings by that thing have almost stopped. It's not completely gone and has caused my hurdles in my sister's life but I'm sure very soon it will be gone. But hats off to my sister for staying alone with all these hauntings.

Other hauntings by Nikachi

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nikachi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

itsdan4u (23 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-16)
Hey buddy.
My family also believes in and follows Shri Swami Samarth. My advice would be to take her to a place like Mehndipur Balaji and consult the priests over there who specialize in handling such cases.
Letting her live alone is extremely risky. Do not take a chance, sort it out once and for all.
God bless you.

D
Nikachi (2 stories) (8 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-02-22)
Dear priya I have been to gangapur and have seen people troubled by ghosts. We were even planning to go to mehndipur balaji... But there should be a solution to black magic. My sister has turned 36 but still not married. I hope I get to know who did all this.
I will tell my sister to visit dindori pranit and take blessings from Guru Mauli ji
Nikachi (2 stories) (8 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-02-22)
That thing tried to attack me as well last week in my dream. I saw I was in my sisters house and went to take bath because I had to do pooja. I could smell dhoop in my sisters house. When I went to the bathroom I saw in the mirror that some one was standing behind me. When I turned around that lady turned into a small ugly girl. She lept up and caught my throat. And I caught hers. And at the same time shree swami samarth mantra jap started in my mind.

I came out of the bathroom, still holding that girl and showed to everyone that see, this is what is troubling us for so many years. That girl said to me in a childish voice, ' maar daalungi'... And then became subdued. Since I urged my sister to start swami worship that thing attacked me. But honestly I was not one bit scared... It all happened in a dream.
priya- (1 stories) (19 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-02-20)
My family is big devotee of Swami Samarth. My granny had witnessed many such incidents where Swami saved victims. Your sister can also visit Karnataka Gangapur Dattatreya temple which is well known for curing people affected with dark magic. God bless her.:)
the_superior (3 stories) (17 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-01-30)
that reply was for Nikachi!
Apologies slim_shady, by mistake I replied to you!
the_superior (3 stories) (17 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-01-30)
slim_shady

All I can say that events you described don't sound like a normal haunting. I feel there is more to it (like black magic).

16 years are too much bro, I recommend you consult a priest of goddess kali (or any goddesses for that matter)

I am also the devotee of Shri swami Samarth and good to hear that you believe in him too.

Always keep faith in almighty!
slim_shady (5 stories) (11 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-01-21)
Dear Nikachi, I myself am a devotee of Swami Samarth. I have heard of incidents from my relatives about paranormal activities coming to a stop after praying to Swami Samarth. Do keep your faith in him and his powers. Someday or the other, the activities of the entity (or whatever it is) will surely come to a halt.
Nikachi (2 stories) (8 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-01-19)
Hi... What it meant was that just as mobile has become an inevitable part of life same way she would stay with my sister... Anyhow as I said that the thing is almost gone due to Swami Samarth's grace. I am sure very soon that thing will be gone forever
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-01-19)
"that she would stay with my sister like a mobile phone." 🤔

I'm struggling to make sense of that.
Do you mean the entity would take the shape of a mobile phone? Or does it mean that it could be lost/stolen/broken or whatever else that can happen to a MB?

Anyway, this information was "given" to your sister through a dream, - is there a good reason to believe that this was a message and not only a weird dream?

Anyway, I hope she finds a way to get rid of whatever has been bothering her for such a long time.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: