You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Go to Sleep

Real Ghost Stories

Go to Sleep

 

This happened just this morning. I woke up early this morning and felt like something was watching me. I knew it was him (him being my beastly friend). I ignored the feeling and closed my eyes again hoping that it would just leave. I was wrong.

I like to sleep against the wall so I was on that side and suddenly I slid towards the edge of the bed like someone heavy had sit next to me. I felt heavy arms grab me and hold me. I asked it to leave but I only heard breathing other than mine.

I tried to get up on my own but it only held me tighter and said "Shhh go back to sleep..." It has done this once before also. He just sits there holding me and telling me to go to sleep. When I didn't, he said it again but this time he said my name "Tiersa go back to sleep..."

In my last story Michael likes the Rain Too I talked about my first sighting. People gave me the advice to try and talk to him again. So I closed my eyes and said Michael's name over and over again in my mind and asked him to help me. Then all of a sudden its hands let go of me and it started raining and I felt calm once again.

Do you think Michael really heard me or do you think it just decided to leave. Let me know because it's driving my mind crazy

Nightgoddess

Other hauntings by Nightgoddess

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nightgoddess, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
Dear Nightgoddess,

I believe he is a good spirit, however he also could be, forgive me for jumping to conclusions, infatuated with you. I believe it is not rare for a spirit to take a liking to the living. Of course, I could always be wrong. Just be careful. I agree with both ChrisB and Rhodes, you might have a portal to the spirit realm in your house.

Thank you for posting your story, God bless you, deus vobiscum and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
babylon (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-27)
yes it left because you called on micheal, continue to do so, it will eventually leave you alone, as they fear him.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-26)
This does have some of the markings of sleep paralysis. I'm not saying that's what it is but we can also have waking dreams that seem very real. I am leary of phenomenon that occurs while in bed being that during our waking up periods or falling to sleep periods its like being caught between the physical world and the astral world.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-26)
Hi Nightgodess. My two friends explained to you that Michael had come to rescue you. I believe he is somone special keeping an eye on you. You can call him your guardian angel. But there is something evil there to. In the other ghost. I have to agree with my good fried Rhodes that there migh be a portal opened in your home. I don't know how it could have been opened but as you say it there isn't just one ghost in youre house. I hope to hear from you soon soon and take care
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-24)
Hello again, Nightgoddess,
I would also think that the rain was your proof of who that being was who came to your defence against your beastly visitor. He does like the rain as it is soothing and cleansing.
I get the impression that your Michael is in the company of some very powerful beings (call them angels if you like) who are ready to fight should the need arise. Fortunately, I feel that he was able to combat your "evil" on his own.
I do not think that your Michael is simply a ghost that visits you occasionally. I feel that he is a spirit an in the midst of many like him who still assist those that need the added comfort of someone on the Other Side to join in the spiritual war that is in the process of resuming.
In the event that your beastly fellow returns, I would call on Michael again. And Again. And again if he is needed. He IS on your side, even if he does not LIVE on your side. He is your helper, and will not hesitate if called upon.
Thank you.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-24)
Nightgoddess hi and thanks for a very interesting but terrifying account. In your previous stories, at some point, I got the feeling that Michael had brought along something else, as if a portal was open and he had led others to you. This feeling is more intense now. I feel as if the hands around you belong to someone who treats you as a wife and seeks your companionship and comfort, thus, laying next to you in bed. I do not like the sound of it or the part about "go back to sleep", do not let this happen because it will be perceived as if you're giving him space. I think Michael has come to your aid when you implored him to help(the sound of rain was meant to reveal his id). Although I feel Michael is kind and gentle, I sense the other one is too dominant.

It's important to understand that they both need to cross over so ask for help if you cannot do this alone and remember to keep calm at all times. You don't have to live with this fear any longer or share your space with anyone if you wish them away.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: