You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Bathroom Attack

Real Ghost Stories

Bathroom Attack

 

I was home alone one day in the bathroom, doing, well you know, girl things, hair, make-up etc. I started to get this weird feeling like I wasn't alone in my house. Usually I see glimpse of things moving around every once in a while, but this was different. The lights went off and I remember it getting extremely cold.

Without warning something grabbed my throat and was making me unable to breath. As it felt minutes passed on, which it was only seconds, I fell to the bathroom floor on my knees. I don't know how I did this but I was able to say "why?" Whatever held me by the neck let go and I was able to breath.

I looked up to see a dark figure in the shape of a man standing above me. It grabbed me again and knocked me off my knees making me bash me head against the sink. I remember it saying to me, "You don't have the right to question me. You listen and do as your told..." Here is where I made my second mistake. I tried to get up and run out of the bathroom. Before I could make it a step, it grabbed me and made me fall. It grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back, then what it felt like finger nails dug into my arm.

This still happens but not always in the bathroom. If anyone knows why they are able to hurt us let me know. If anyone has any info on anything please write. Thanks

Other hauntings by Nightgoddess

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nightgoddess, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TheOneWhoCries (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
Where is the rest of your family while all this happens?
Just out of curiosity... 😕
HauntedTomboy (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
I hope your okay, that must of been scary! I don't think any medication or what not could make you pretend your seeing that! If I helps I'll pray for you, but if you not into God I won't. Unless you want me to!
freddysgirl1984 (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-04)
Wow, that's so weird that the demon would say, "do as your told" when you didn't even do anything wrong in the first place! I hope you'll be okay. ❤
ashley7 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
Wow! I think you have a demon of some sort in your house, I'm very sorry for what you experienced. I believe you should request for a priest to come in and give your house a blessing, because that is just very dark. Maybe, you should research your house, there was probably some abusive stories in the past about it.
Good Luck,
God Bless You.
😊
shadowman (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
like PlaydoughMaster sed I wouldint let it do this stuff fight back also try to push it away thrue thots I have felt things are going to happen and I start to just think I won't let you in my room and I emagin a sheild around my house or room and then I usaly feel at ease
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
I to have had a bathroom shock. Yours though got me thinking of what could of happened to me if I had stayed. Anyways some ghost do this because they get off on it. It gives them power. It takes a lot of energy for them to do this and you are giving it all the things it needs to do this. You have all these electronic things that give it this energy. You also give into it, you don't fight. You need to get someone to help you with this problem. I would also, get something like holy water, sage, anything. I would also stay with family more. Whenever you see or hear or feel this thing again you fight it, don't let it grab you and tell you these things. It should be the other way around you tell him whose boss.
SynaesticGirl101 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
Hey! I know what this is! WHat is happeneing is something called dark energy. It's very very verybad! Sage your bathroom or whereever it happens the most. Get some sage (the plant) light it and get every corner of that place. Open everything in the room, but the door. Meditate before. Sage yourself b4 doing the room. The reason that this is happening is becasue you have the power of the 3rd eye. I'm not joking. This happened to me, but no pain. (You'll feel an IMMEDIATE diffrence as soon as you sage it) Hope this helped!
Silver20 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-23)
You know what is truly weird? I understand you; I had an almost exact experience of a black figure in my schools bathroom only that it did not attack me fast enough. Maybe there is a connection between the two experiencess maybe completly black shadow like spirits are evil (just my speculation).
Anyways really interesting story I would love to read more! 😊
spirit13 (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
maybe you should some reaserch on your house' this kind of spirit sounds like a police man'you know the way it said you have know right to question me' and the way he twisted your arm around your back like you did something wrong.
Thebeliverofdemons (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-09)
All you have to do is chat:in the name of jesus christ,begone!" and the spirt will leave
givemeaname (1 stories) (34 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-27)
sorry...but you got a demon most likely get the house bless or say "leave in the name of jesus christ!" or something I'm not that religious but I hear it wards them off. If that doesn't work recite prayers or just get the house blessed by a priest.
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
Dear Nightgoddess,

I am quite worried about your situation. You my friend have a diabolical. You need help. I recommend the house cleansed and given a blessing. I am not an expert in demons or demonology. So here is a link to a website that might help you and your diabolical problems.

Http://www.ncdemonology.org/Home_Page.php

Here you will find the DOs and DONTs of dealing with a demon. I hope it will be helpful. I pray for you. God bless you and take care and be careful.

Sincerely,

Francois
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
Are you sure that someone didn't come into your house and do that to you?
If not, then it must have been a demon because demons are the only ones who can actually harm you.
With demons, its warm spots, though, not cold spots.

I am very confused. 😕

But I hope everything is better now. 😊
xxbabyhannah (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Well I have no idea why this spirt is hurting. This must be a 100% demon. But I had heard some things to stop bed attacks, oh the holy solt people say put around the bed or where ever. Its a god thing to keep you safe while you sleep. Maybe you can talk to someone like your church but I think not to be rude bless the house but one thing is scary the spirt might attack if you try to get rid of it. Good luck of getting rid of this demon

God Bless
sagemizu (30 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-16)
Hm one thing for sure is to show no fear at all or any other emotion that would give it more energy.
dolly_rose (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
was there any rapes or incidences previously documented in the h ouse and if so by whom? Sounds like it feeds off of fear, youve gotta turn that fear around on it by focusing. Find out its name, yell it at it-tell it youre not afraid of it and that its time for it to leave. Be angry when you yell it, show it who is in charge.
Trackkstarrr (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-26)
wowowowow. I read a story before this saying the man stuck his finger in her side just like he did to you. That's reallly scary.

god bless ❤
Undying (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-21)
Man you must of really pissed that ghost off if it attaks you like that geez you are one unlucky person. Never know a ghost could talk and touch you? Creepy stuff, creepy stuff. I'd be pissed at that ghost though. WTF darn ghost is a pervert will that's my thought you could think of something diffrent.
bluefreak01 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-14)
I'd say this ghost is like a murderer. But I don't believe ghosts can talk to you. They can do other comunications. But if this could talk maby it was a dream or someone real came into your house. Give me more info on it and tell you what to do if I figure it out.
bigred101 (3 stories) (29 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-23)
Wow. I'd be pissed as hell if I was you. I'd ask him what his deal is and like just get a psychic lady who can help you deal with all of this.
essiej (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-29)
One time, my Mom got a idea from a friend that was to put some dirt, pure water and seasalt in a bowl and stick it in a corner. She put it up on the shelf in the family room so my brother couldn't eat it. He wouldn't, but just in case, she said. When I went to school I felt that something came with me. Mom told me to try putting some of the stuff on me where no one could see it, but the ghost would know it was there. That made it stop. It doesn't follow me anymore.
BCEagles25 (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-26)
Thanks WB

Besides the Laugh and Broken Glass, has anything else happened lately? Has it harmed you since? Have you told anyone?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-25)
Excuse me, Nightgoddess, just for one moment.
Hi BCEagle, I just thought I would comment to your comment. You seem a bit confused as to why this story is a bit on the "quiet side", but that is because most of the comments have been made via a different source in keeping with the regulations of the site.
There are certain topics that would be frowned upon, and perhaps even belittled, and therefore we did not allow that to happen, by taking it to a different level, so to speak.
Do not be discouraged, I have a feeling there is more to come, and we will try to post more regularly to make sure that ALL are in "the loop".
We are just trying to be respectful to Martin, and taking certain topics elsewhere.

Nightgoddess, Kim has it right.
Pray, pray, pray. (Or chant, chant, chant 😉) Talk to you soon.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-25)
From the sounds of this story, the same 'thing' is still plaguing you. I would certainly follow up on the advice from 'bathroom attack'.
Start wearin g a cross and assure one os placed in each room of your house.
Pray, pray, pray.

Keep us posted!

God Bless!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-25)
Have my "outside suggestions" worked? Have you tried out the things suggested and found any form of relief yet?
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-24)
Hey guys I just want to thank everyone who has been giving good advice. You all are giving me strangth, big thanks goes to whitbuffalo!
BCEagles25 (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-23)
What shocks me is that this tory is relatively quiet. This story, as alarming as it is, should be the Mecca of this website. We have a ghost, PHYSICALLY harming someone! If this is true (I'm not saying it's false) there should be some sort of investigation, unless you've been keeping this account on the down low.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-22)
You know, since you have no support at home, I think you came to the right place. There are some very knowledgeable people here on this site (some are extremely busy with other things, but DO stop in to check on us all 😊).
You may BE a quiet person, but that DOES NOT mean that you do not have a strong soul. Sometimes our strengths are hidden until we are forced into a corner and we HAVE to fight back. Sometimes we just have to get tired of all the things that are alarming us, we have to be tired of being saddened by things, and we have to get tired of being depressed.
What I see as happening is this thing is trying to wear you down. As FRAWIN said earlier, you are an easy target. That WAS NOT meant as a direct reflection on your character. What it WAS meant as, was a means to make you angry, and to keep you from sliding off the cliff into helplessness. NOTHING is helpLESS, and you SHOULD NOT feel HELPless.
Regardless of what others think here, you have a very REAL experience that needs to be stopped. I was wondering if you are able to burn lavender incense within your room (some parents frown on their children doing that)? You could pick some up rather inexpensively at just the local stores. That COULD help to instill some peace within your room. That would be a start.
I WILL get back with you on this. Remember that you CAN defeat this.
Thank you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-21)
Thanks! I will try again. I think it is just a problem on my end with my server.
BCEagles25 (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-21)
It sounds like an abusive father mistaking you for his child.

Tell him you got the wrong guy.

Or just get outta there, or if you can't get it blessed.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: