You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: The Dark Pressure

Real Ghost Stories

The Dark Pressure

 

Since my last story everything seemed to die down. There was just the occasional sighting out of the corner of my eye or a faint whisper but for the past week the growing sense of someone watching me increased. It would come and go as I walked through different parts of the house. Like for instants as I walked down the hallway towards my room and past the bathroom, I felt as if someone was standing right behind me but if I turned to look there would be nothing there.

Then last night I was up late working on a paper when the room suddenly turned cold. I brushed it off thinking it was just because I live in Oregon and we were expecting rain. But as I finished up my paper I noticed something dark cross my room and then it just disappeared. I wasn't scared so I got in bed and laid there staring up at the ceiling when I felt this heavy pressure on top of my chest. I would have to say it was the most painful feeling I have ever experienced. When I rolled onto my stomach the pressure started on my back and I was unable to move. As I laid there thinking that at any moment my back was going to brake I heard a familiar voice. The pressure then lifted a bit and I was able to see this dark mass pressing against my back. I heard the voice again and recognized it as Michael's. He said "Don't". The pressure lifted some more and I heard a noise that sounded almost like a growl. Michael then said "Leave" and the pressure lifted all together and the pain was gone.

I don't really know what is black mass is but it sure left and impression on me. I do know for a fact that what happened is real and isn't a dream because when I woke up this morning my back was sore right where the pressure was. If anyone knows what this black mass could be will you let me know? Thanks-Night Goddess

Other hauntings by Nightgoddess

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nightgoddess, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TRENTON84 (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
He's your angel gaurdian and he is protecting you 😁Alot of people don't have one Although you can summon one
blackcat101 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-12)
go michael! πŸ˜† lucky you for having a protecter. Did micheal ever try to help you in any other way?
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
I know what the pressure was - it was a demon. Seeing dark shadows out of the corner of your eyes and feeling cold spots are tell tale signs of demonic inferstation. Actual physical contact is actually moving into the oppression stage. As a demonologist, I've heard these symptoms quite often.
Use a lot of (Catholic) Holy water, blessed salt, and ask Jesus, Mary, and St. MIchael the Archangel to assist you. The Holy Rosary also helps, as does, if Catholic, frequent receipt of the Sacraments. Good luck and be careful. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
just a question... Who is michael? Seems he protects you most of the time. I'm thinking that it was a demon of some sort. I'm referring to the one hurting you, not michael.
MsAngelsndemons (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
Okay. I think that a demon was probably doing the pressure, and this Michael told it to stop. The way you wrote the story I think it makes sense that what I said could be true, but who knows. 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: