You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It's Something I Don't Want To Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

It's Something I Don't Want To Encounter

 

I am working in a company situated at a 4th floor of an old building. There are stories about the building that it's haunted by a white lady and a kid. I myself had not encountered anything so haunted until last July 24, 2008.

It was already 6:00 in the afternoon when my friend and I decided to wash the cups used by other officemates. Inside the comfort room, I was so intrigued by her digital wrist watch. I kept pressing some buttons when suddenly, a voice called me by the first syllable of my name. The voice is recognizable as one of my close friend's voice. When I responded to her turning my head, I saw no one.

Eventually, my friend and I freaked out. We just stood there, wide-eyed right in front of the mirror. Unfortunately, there were still other cups unwashed. So we then decided to close the door until she could get done washing the cups.

We went back to the office telling the story to our other friends. They too have their own stories to share. Well, the paranormal events are actually taking place right where we are. Some books were also giving me the information that the reason why ghosts like doing doppleganging or staying close to the living is because they are actually charging for an energy.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, signedkate, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

signedkate (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-05)
To Chris B:
No one's actually playing a prank on me since I'm certain it was just me and my friend washing cups that time.

To Dan:
One guard did share his experience to me yesterday. He said he once saw a white lady standing beside the elevator door before in the ground floor. He called up to her telling her not to scare him. Since then, he never saw the white lady again.
Dan (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
As you said the guards did not want to share something about the office in your post they may have had their own experiences. Maybe if you can get everyones experiences and put them together you may see a bit more clearly what is going on.

Thanks for sharing and Good luck.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
Wow this was an interesting story. I don't think this was a doopleganger. I have heard of them but I have to say that they are very rare things seen. I believe this might have been a spirit with a similar voice. But is it possible that there was some body else in the building? Maybe someone wanted to play a prank on you. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
signedkate (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
Well, not quite knowledge about the history of the building since the guards refused to share something about it. Someone actually died inside our office (inside our department). He was a manager of a previous company renting our office room. Rumors said he died of a heart attact. Is he the doppleganger?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
That is true. It is a theory that entities use enrgy, some given off by people, to manifest and to linger (for lack of a better phrase).

Do you have any information regarding the history of the office or the office building? Since others have seen them or have had encounters, do they recognize these individuals?

Thanks for sharing!
God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: