You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Blood And Salt

Real Ghost Stories

Blood And Salt

 

This is actually something I'd like to ask others' opinions about, and if anyone else might be able to interpret this very creepy, very strange event.

Several months ago, I recall being in that sort of limbo-state between asleep and awake. I remember sitting up, and standing there, just to the right of my bed was a black-haired boy who seemed to be wearing an old German school uniform. I'm actually German myself, so I'm not sure if there's a connection with that or not, but here's the creepier part.

As soon as I saw him, it was as though someone had flipped a light switch and I heard a rush of several different sounds at once. I heard the sounds of whipping and children screaming and the thumps of bodies being hit against something or each other. The boy began to cry tears of blood and he held his hands out to me as if offering something that wasn't there. All he said to me was, "Look - blood and salt - salty blood." His voice was barely above a whisper but it was so overwhelmingly loud that it hurt my whole head.

I remember feeling a sharp jolt like when someone splashes you with cold water, and then I looked around and the boy was gone but I was still sitting upright. I can't be sure if I was really asleep or awake.

I hadn't watched any horror movies or anything that might have triggered it, and I wasn't under a whole lot of stress. The thing is, I'm usually pretty good at sensing a presence, even when I can't see anything. I can also read auras. I've never had any sort of sense of children or child-spirits in my home. I've since moved away from that house, but the dream, or experience, whatever it was, still haunts me to this day.

Any thoughts?

Other hauntings by DeviousAngel

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DeviousAngel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

snowflakes211 (4 stories) (24 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-25)
Salty blood. Maybe he was referring to his tears of blood as tears are salty. Either this kid was in pain and wanted to let you know or some evil entity took form of a kid to play with your mind. Can't be sure but it was interesting. Let us know if he reappears although I hope he doesn't
H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-23)
Probably an ancestral alter? Teachers in the olden days were allowed to physically reprimand students and I'm sure many were sadistic.
chicken-nugget22 (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
Ok well this is a stubit thought but I am thinking it is like maybe your great great grandpa or somebody related to you or maybe it is a really vivid dream...
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-14)
Well, I suppose it's not impossible... But why he would be attached to me, I'm not sure. In retrospect, I also think it's possible that if it was indeed a boy's spirit, he may have been attached to something I owned. I can't think of what but that's all I can guess at.
darkcookie (24 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-13)
A Jewish boy caught in the Holocaust of the 1940s maybe?...
Imprisoned_Butterfly (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
Did you ever find out if the little boy was the actual victim of Gordon Stewart Northcott? Your story sounds so interesting. 😁
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
buffalo - I can't think of anything particular that happened in regards to my nationality but I did go and visit some of my family a year or two before this occurred. I believe it was actually the year that this happened that my great-grandmother died. She was born in Germany, so she was one of the most "pureblood" Germans in our family, but due to the state she was in when I met her, I wasn't able to ask her anything about her past. She was 90 some years old and fighting off cancer, so she was very weak and hardly capable of speaking.

Also, at the time I did not know that we were moving. In fact, we had only moved into that house six-eight months prior, if my memory doesn't fail me. We were there for almost two years before we left, and particularly toward the last months that we were in the house, a lot of weird stuff happened. I hadn't seen the movie yet either, but I remember feeling anxious when I watched it because I was reminded of the experience. I had been thinking, at that time, that the noise I heard in the background of the child's voice and the screaming (the metal-striking noise) reminded me a lot of the axe the murderer used to kill these children striking something metal, such as the barn-prison he kept them in. The two may not be connected, and it could have been a coincidence but the memory of this "visitation" was pushed WAY to the forefront of my mind when I saw it.

Xelliemay: Thank you for your input, dear. 😊 I have since moved from that house and have not seen the boy again. I'm not certain if he stayed with the house, or if he might just be dormant. I'm a little afraid of trying to find out if he's still with me, particularly because I had an odd experience with something in my upstairs bathroom falling over and breaking when there was no possible explanation for it doing so. I know SOMETHING broke it, but I'm not sure what. It may be in his best interest for me to try and find out if it's him, but I think I need a little time to get my life under control and "toughen up" again before I do that.

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this and try to help me understand it!
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
DeviousAngel,
Can I just start by saying I really look up to people with as great helpful comments as you... Whitebuffalo being another.
For someone to be so rude to such a great person is out of order. I think we have all felt the wrath of bldfalcon at some stage... Especially if you do question or not totally believe in his storys.
ANYWAYS!
I know how hurtful it is to see a child in such a state. I have also seen a little boy in my bedroom but he hasnt spoken to me as of yet.
Its such a shame to see them in such a way 😭
You just want to find the answer... A solution just to help.
Im still trying to help this little boy allthough I have stopped him from showing me how he died... Which helps me feel more comfortable seeng him.
Have you tried helping this little one to the light? Or asking his name so you can get to know allitle more about him?
If you would like to read my story its called... This little boy must have had a past of torchure.
Thankyou.
xXelliemayXx ❤
P.S. WHITEBUFFALO
I was just wondering weither you got my email a little while back? I could do with a little more guidence on my experience. It might have gone into junk?
Thankyou. 😳
Sorry for intruding DeviousAngel x
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
Well, both of those hypothesis seem plausible, DeviousAngel. What may point to the correct answer depends on how much you can vividly recall of the surrounding circumstances (What was going on around that same time that was not entered in the story?).
To determine if you had a vision (a prophetic glimpse into where you were to move) or a visitation (a glimpse into the past) you would have to analyze all of the details of what went on, that at one point, would not have seemed obviously connected.
For instance: Did you KNOW you were going to move and where you were moving to? If you DID, had you any prior knowledge of the history OF the place, see the movie recently (no, I have not seen it)?
And: Did something happen within the family concerning your nationality? That one sounds a bit more cloudy, but, any outward shows of discrimination (no matter how "innocent" it may have seemed at the time) or anything that would have made the fact that you have German in your background a beacon for these children to let you know of their existence?
THAT one could point to them just wanting recognition, or simply a deep seeded concern FOR them by you (meaning no "real" vision at all, merely a reminder of the past).
You would have to eliminate the impossibilities before you can know the probabilities.
Wa-do.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
Also, to answer a few other of your questions, buffalo, since for some reason my brain pooped out halfway through my response... 😆

I can't think of any events involving children around that time frame, and I only saw that one boy. I never saw any other children but I could hear them crying and screaming. It was really awful.

It's a realy long stretch to try and relate these things but did you ever see the movie "Changeling"? It was based on a true story about a psychopath who kidnapped children from all age groups (particularly blond, light-skinned boys) and murdered them on his farm in a town called Wineville in Riverside County. The town has since been renamed to Mira Loma, and the next house we moved to after the one at which I experienced this weird vision is literally a block away from Mira Loma. I wonder if his message may have been a precursor to where I would be moving?
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
Whitebuffalo, I always welcome any new comments or points of view on these things!

As far as I know, there aren't any predominant German schools in that area. There are a few elementary schools spread out across a few miles' span, but the majority of their populations are Mexican, Asian and mixed-white.

Also, I'm not sure why I made this association, but as I started thinking about it I was wondering if somehow this boy felt drawn to me because of my heritage. I wonder if it's possible he may have been a holocaust victim, or something to that effect? I know a lot of terrible things were done to children during that event, and perhaps the boy appealed himself to me because of my lineage. I don't know about most of my German family outside of my great-grandmother, or where they were/what they were doing during the holocaust... Do you think it might be possible that this "vision" was due to something a relative did to someone?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
Hello DeviousAngel.
I know that I have already submitted a comment, but I have a question for you.
Are there any German Schools in your area of California that currently uses the type of uniform that you witnessed ON this boy? Was HE the only child that you saw? The rest were all audio?
Here is something to think on: What are the chances that this little man was pointing you to a lesson?
We hear all the time "History repeats itself" and "We learn from the past". Can you think of a reason for this child to seek you out, in a place that has previously been lacking in activity? Can you recall anything happening around that time frame that would have involved young people, a school, or even something NOT related to a German school at all, but JUST children?
Wa-do
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
hollyhobby: I hear you sister... Where are some of our veterans? 😭 I sure miss their insight and words of wisdom...

Kiwi: LOL aggro... You must be a gamer!
KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
Good spirits, bad spirits... It's kind of like playing ouija here... Say the wrong thing and bldfalcon gets aggro... Thank God he doesn't have psychokinetic ability.

Kiwi
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
Devious:
I'm sorry for the harassment and rude comments you've gotten. I've noticed an influx of ridiculous posters lately. The "old" posters don't seem to be around anymore

Anyway: I enjoyed your story
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
The mods have removed posts of his before where he has continually spewed abusive language, both to me and to others who were skeptical of his stories and angered by his rude replies to other people's stories. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned from this site yet.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
DA, that's terrible! I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you reported it to the moderators.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
On an interesting side-note, Kiwi, bldfalcon sent an email to me last night saying something to the effect of "go to hell you slutt b*tch" (Yes, with two T's, haha.)

I thought that was kind of funny. 😆
nyarlathotepsama (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
DeviousAngel, I might have to agree with some of the comments already in said; it could well be the boy has murdered someone or is warning of murder. I'm no expert but from a writer's view that is what I'd take away from an image like that.
KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
"bldfalcon, I have no idea what you are trying to say here. Lol. Can you please clarify?"
LOL

DA, you don't have German heritage?
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
bldfalcon, I have no idea what you are trying to say here. Lol. Can you please clarify?
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
Believe it or not angel I too can see visions. Yeah, imagine that! So, I do know what the heck I'm talking about. Dreams you say! A dream can mean anything! Seeing it's believing I guess. I have no thought about this, becuase It's not my life, but for your power trying to help yourself accomplish your goals that you have to fufill in life. Best positive advice, that I gave any one in this site.
Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
Devious angel... According to me that boy was killed by someone... And not only him but some more little children... Maybe he was tortured by someone... And he wants to be free... He wants justice... Not sure just a thought... It haunts you until today because inside you too are keen to help him but you cant... How old did he looked? How was his uniform looking? And one more thing... How old his unfiorm was looking means how years old like that of 80's or 70's or fresh... Is that kind of uniform you have seen ever? Do reply to my post... Really interested in helping you my dear...

God bless you and their souls! ❤
MattM (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
I don't think you were dreaming. I'll admit, I've heard more creepier and horrifying stories than this one, but this one is really, really creepy. It sure creeped me out for awhile.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
ISeeYou--that's very possible... I just feel really sad for that little boy now.

Warmest blessings,

DA
IseeYou (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
have you ever heard some one tell some one else to "cry blood"? Meaning;cry and scream all you want I don't care and nothings going to change. Maybe the boy was trying to tell you that he was beaten to death and no matter how much he cried the person didn't stop or didn't care. Perhaps he actually did cry blood. 🤔
ehunt5 (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
this is quite an interesting story. Maybe the child was trying to tell you about what happened, maybe not. Is your family from that area? Could this kid at all be related to you?
Feiaby (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
Well, I think you're not dreaming. That boy appeared to you because he wants you to know what he went through and how much he suffered when he's still alive. And might be he wanted your help. A prayer sure help the poor soul rest in peace. 😊
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
This is a sad and creapy story. Thank you for sharring it with us. I think you are right that the boy was trying to get a message across. I think he wanted to let you know what they went through.Why? I have no Idea. All I know that history can NEVER be forgotten. The good and bad events that happened must be remembered. So we can learn off of them. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
Maybe it was just a vivid dream. I think everyone has had one that stuck with them a lifetime. I just don't have much credence in what happens while in repose. Had you seen something like that totally awake then maybe I would think of it as paranormal.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: