You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Come With Me

Real Ghost Stories

Come With Me

 

I had just returned to my apartment (student housing) after class and was a bit tired so I figured I'd take a nap then go on with the day. But as I laid down to sleep, I found resting to be very difficult.

The moment I closed my eyes, I would hear tons of voices... So many people were suddenly talking... At first it seemed as though I was imagining things until I heard them acknowledge my presence. I even heard someone say "I have nothing to do with it" and walked away from my bed. Everything I was hearing even echoed (high ceiling). Hell, I had even heard the sound of heels clicking which led me to believe my roommate had come back but when I looked... No one was there. So I close my eyes again and continue to hear voices.

I eventually decided I'd ignore the voices but not too long after I did that, I felt tapping on my covers and a female voice whispered in my ear "come with me" and soon I began to feel like I was being pulled from my body. I wiggled and tried to move or speak but nothing happened for a few minutes. I laid there with my eyes closed and eventually, I was able to struggle to mumble and get up after feeling like I had returned to my body.

The thing that I found to be the oddest though... Is that I was awake the whole time. I was aware of what was going on and I was even thinking to myself how to get rid of them... But that's when I said "I'll ignore it" and rolled over. I've only been in this apartment for a couple of days now and I guess I'll mention that the same day I moved in here, my watch stopped working.

I told my Mother about it and she says she's had outer body experiences before but she's never felt like something was pushing her to do so... The most she's had was leaving her body, going up to the ceiling and looking down at herself. She is very much in touch with ghosts... They always go to her to explain how they died or to tell her they're about to go... I, on the other hand, attract negative spirits or less than nice beings.

Other hauntings by kjh159

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kjh159, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CharyWithThePoltergeists (3 stories) (61 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-30)
I think that in some cases particularly strong spirits can influence OBEs because it has happened many times. Did it feel like an evil sort of thing or nice or nuetral? Keep us updated and thanks for sharing!
gogreenjessi (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
creep creepy! So you are a sensitive? A negative sensitive? Wow I have never heard of that before. Someone who only attracts, and can see, certain spirits. Very interesting!
BEST OF LUCK!
~Jessi
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
I believe that there are spirits who can, if they choose to, act as catalysts to inducing an O.B.E. In someone. That was one of the common things spirit familiars are were purported to do for their human masters in the dark ages.

Just because some of your consciousness happens to be out and about on the Astral plane during an O.B.E. Does not mean your body is fodder for possession by any passing spirit. Your soul occupies your body with as much force as always, even if some of your consciousness is traveling on the Astral plane.

Also, if some physical threat is posed to your body during Astral travel, the consciousness that remains in your body can pull on the silver cord that connects your traveling consciousness to your body and force it back into the body quickly to deal with whatever is going on (fire, intruder, whatever).

If you want to know more about inducing and controlling Astral Projection, here is a free online book that is a great read.

Http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/Robert_Peterson_-_Out_of_Body_Experiences.pdf
kjh159 (6 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-01)
I say negative because their energy isn't positive nor neutral to me. They bother me and pull my covers off of me when I'm asleep.

& I've left my body before, I was a child at the time & I didn't quite understand what was happening. But it was pretty simple, I went up and watched myself sitting next to my mother and that was it.

& I've honestly felt possessed before... There may be an explanation but it was like sleep walking... While awake. It was strange, I could not control my own actions. In fact, in my mind, I was asking myself "why am I doing this?"... I'll post that later.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-01)
Your subconcious was working overtime. No entity can pull you from your physical body. If Ghosts/Demons/etc had that kind of power, they would be yanking souls from the bodies, and possession would take over. THAT kind of power (to leave the body) can only come from you. I am sure you didn't realize it at the time.Voices, tapping on you, etc... The watch stopping. You have Gifts. Knowledge is power, start finding out what you are capable of doing. It may not necessarily be negative that you are attracting. Check out my web page for some help. I started the website, www.ghost-e.com, to help newbies like yourself, and to document my experiences, educate others on my knowledge of the paranormal. Blessings, Ghost seer
kjh159 (6 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-01)
but I wasn't asleep so I ruled that out... I truly felt as though something was pulling me out of my body. Basically an outer body experience but it was being forced.
HazzardSyndrome (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-01)
wow, my guess is sleep paralysis or even astral projection
Good story, very chilling 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: