You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Floating Above The Surgical Team

Real Ghost Stories

Floating Above The Surgical Team

 

I was eleven years old when my appendix burst. It was the worst pain I had ever felt and I felt hot. The nausea would come in waves and my parents didn't understand what was happening to me. I was sick, really sick and no one seemed to take me seriously.

When I started having seizures, my parents realized the severity of the situation and they rushed me to the doctor. It was back in the day when you see the family doctor for everything. As soon as he saw me, he knew I needed to get to the hospital, right away.

In less than half an hour, we were loaded up and off to the nearest hospital. I was scared, sick, and hallucinating. I was told my fever was pretty high at that point.

The doctors said I was septic and rushed me into surgery. I remember falling asleep almost right away. I found myself hovering over the doctors. Yes, I was floating above my actual surgery and I wasn't scared. There were Angels with me and they made me feel so safe. I could see other beings in the room but they weren't clear like the Angels. They seemed to float in and out of the room.

I remember asking the beings around me if I was dead. They smiled really big and I could hear a beautiful music in the distance. I wanted to go there but they told me I needed to wait. They said, "It's not your time yet, you must be patient". It sounded like their voices had blended into one beautiful musical voice.

I watched the surgery as though it were happening to someone else. It didn't scare me and I watched with a kind of detachment. I heard every word that was said and I saw every last stitch they placed in my body. They cut me from hipbone to hipbone and it didn't bother me to see them trying to clear away the damage. I saw them flushing out the area around my intestine. I stared with curiosity at the black tube sticking out of my mouth. I felt happy. It was a strange place to be in and I didn't have a care in the world. I didn't care about the body on the table.

I remember the Doctors talking about my irregular heartbeat and my dangerously low blood pressure. I heard them talk about my short stature and how I didn't look like a girl, who was about to turn twelve.

The Angelic beings floated around my body and they stayed close by. The two nearest my floating form was the hardest to see. Three Angels were floating above my body on the table. I think they must have been my Guardians but I can't say for sure.

Before I knew it, the Angels and the other beings said it was time to go back and I didn't want to go. It felt like my Soul was being sucked back into my physical body.

Next thing I knew I was waking up in recovery. When I could talk, the Doctors were amazed at my story. I told them I was floating above the surgery and hearing every bit of their conversations. I remember a few other Doctors entering the recovery area-to hear my tale. It didn't seem like that big a deal to me at the time.

Now I know how special it was but it wasn't to be the last time. I will have to save those stories for another time!

I don't fear death. It is just a small part of the journey.

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
cool...i bet it was cool to see that... Just seeing that as your physical form... I would love to have that happen...but...I've never been hospitalized... Probably never will...

~Tora~
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-13)
ChrisB: It was one of my more profound expierences, and I will treasure the memory always. It reminds how precious we are to God, and how each life truly means something. Blesssings for writing, Ghostseer
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-13)
Wow what a great story. You know I have heard of stories like this one and I find them to be one of the best stories. What a special experience you had. Thanks again for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-10)
The Human mind is capable of many things. I don't discount this, and your friend had a unique experience. She will hold on to it forever, as will I (my peronal experiences). If you believe in Angels, good and bad, evil and just... All you have to do is read the bible. The stories are there. Casting out Demons, fallen Angels, the war between good and evil, Satan. Just because you cannot see something-does not mean it cannot exist. I have seen the battles between good and evil... ALL MY LIFE. The Human frailty, the terrible choices Humanity takes, it is a moving time bomb of emotions for me. I know what I experience, and it is NOT just in my mind. Blessings, Ghostseer
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-09)
I know near death experiences are very real and many times people are able to confirm the things they saw while in this state. I also know they do say be careful what you say to someone in a coma because they can still hear what is being said. My friend had an nde and she was able to give information about what was going on in the waiting room as well as the surgical room she was in. She flat lined for about 5 minutes and was above her body looking down at her own body and thinking what a bloody mess that person is. Took her a while to realize it was her own body she was looking at. She then floated into the waiting room and her whole family was there waiting for news of her condition. They knew she might not make it. She had been in a bad car accident. She knew who was in that room and their seating positions and what was being said. She then floated through the hospital floors and ceilings until she was above the hospital then proceeded to move very fast into the atmosphere then past the planets and to a light. When the light became all encompassing she said she was in the presence of Jesus. He was beautiful with a smile that was she couldn't describe in human terms. She said Oh my God it's Jesus Christ! He had auburn hair and the most beautiful green eyes and a smile that exuded so much unconditional love. He asked without moving His lips if she wanted to stay. She said Yes I do but may I go back and tell my parents I am ok? With that she was back in her body and woke up 3 days later. She has never changed the story and this happened 35 years ago. I am a believer and if you heard her tell this story you would have no doubt to it's validity.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-09)
EVERY experience is UNIQUE. My experience is just that...mine. Yours was unique and special as well. No better, no less, than mine.Blessings, Ghostseer
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-09)
WOW...I'm sure you get that reaction every time you tell that story, but that is amazing. We could only be so lucky to experience something like that. I too have seen an angel, and not the one in my video on here, but a REAL angel. He saved my life the day before I turned 9. It was something I will never forget, but it fails in comparison to your story. That was simply incredible. I can't wait to read about your other experiences!
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-08)
Wow!, you were in a coma for a few weeks, THAT is amazing.Yes, God is awesome... No doubt about that. Blessings, Ghostseer
csuegar (8 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-08)
That is an amazing story! YOU truly were BLESSED! I had almost the same thing happen to me when I was 14yrs.old. I was in a coma for a few weeks and I remember still being able to see my parents and I could hear everything they talked about. I remember looking down at my body it was like I was floating up in the air but I was alone. When I woke up I told them every thing they said and they were amazed. GOD is really looking out for you. TAKE CARE
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
Thankyou for the comment!, I indeed appreciate my life. I have been given it back, over and over again. I Must have more to do on this planet, and I am always learning about human nature. So many different types, so many gifts. It isn't an easy life, but it's not meant to be. We are here to learn, to grow, to love, be loved... All the other stuff out there-is just filler. If you need to fill it with something, fill it with things that count, that are worthy of your time, your heart.,Blessings, Ghostseer
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
What a beautiful encouter and wonderful experience! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us.

God Bless!
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
rhodes68: I have been blessed so many times, I gave up counting. For some reason, God keeps me around. Every time I think, "this is it..."...I don't get called home. It's a strange existence to walk upon a planet I have never felt a connection to.
One foot on each side?...this is not a fun place to be. One cannot commit fully to either. Maybe this is why I have so many Guardians watching over me?...Blessings, Ghostseer
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
What a trully beautiful story and what an amazing experience you have had. I can see how being there and feeling "embrassed" by your guardians was life-altering!

You were blessed with that "gift" although it was offered to you through a painful experience!
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
Thanks for your comments!. I love God, the future, My Guardian Angels, and I fear very little because of what I have been shown. Blessings, Ghostseer
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
Wow, That is Beauiful about that angels there with you and I too did was sick with very very high blood presure and I have to go to surery room to have my heart test through my between my legs and I feel funny while I am asleep with gas in my face.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: