You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Strange Noises And Ghostly Images

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Noises And Ghostly Images

 

I'm back and the Demon Boy is too. This time it's freaking me out.

One month after I posted the Demon Boy 2, I moved back in with my mom and my two brothers, because I was always constantly sick. So after I moved back into my child-hood home, I thought everything would be better, and it did get better for awhile. But after 3 months of living back with my mom, things started going hay-wire again. I would hear weird sounds again and again.

I thought I should move back in to my own house, because I was scared that I'll put my family in danger! But I didn't because my mom begged me to stay and let her take care of me, so I did.

Well one night I was up late with my mom, and my two little brothers were sleeping in their rooms. We were watching some documentary on this guy, and then all of a sudden I heard one of my little brother's scream.

I and my mom ran into the room and he was on the bed, with the covers wrapped around him, I asked him what was wrong and he said that when he woke up he had seen a dark figure standing by the closet. I asked him what it looked like, and he told me that the black figure looked like a little boy and it was just standing at the closet by his bed and was just looking. Well after that I told him no one was there and I put him back to bed. After what happened I knew that the Demon was following me. I told my mom the reason why I was always sick and she believed me.

Now what I'm wondering is, Why his the demon boy still here? And why is he following me?

Can anyone help me with this?

Other hauntings by Kated9

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kated9, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

NunyaBizness (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-14)
Why don't you try talking to it? Maybe hes stalking you for a reason and if you can find out that reason then maybe he will go away
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-26)
-Kated9-

The presence of some spirits can make one physically ill. I think this may be one of those types. I am not sure if this is a demon or just a really disgruntled spirit. I have seen many shadow people and apparations throughout my entire life and not everyone can see these things. Does he only appear as a shadow person or have you seen something else? You also need to show no fear around it, because it just adds more negative energy that it can use. I am not sure of your religion, but I saw on a previous post you tried something with a lime and a chili. Do you still have those items in your room since you have moved or did they cease to work? I know that smudging and prayer will not work if you don't really believe in it. You need to find something that you believe will give you strength and protection and use it everytime this spirit comes around to try and bother you. It is not ok for something to invade your space and make you ill and scare you. Never give up and never back down to this spirit and never show fear. Find your inner strength and kick its butt out of your life!

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
Kated9 (6 stories) (14 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
I am trying to take control of this situation. I have asked him why he is still here and why is he still following me, I still haven't got an answer. I'm still going to try to get an anwser out of him, and maybe when he decides to speak up I can help him move on. Thanks for all you comments and help with this.
God bless you. ❤
Tiggy (12 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-28)
Nevermind, I do not know this boys name. I was confused.

I am not psychic, and unfortunately I'm not sure what you should do.

Best of luck though.
Tiggy (12 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-28)
There is indeed a little boy, but he is no demon. I sense that his name is Nicholas, and he is actually twelve years old (not a very young child, as some around you have been lead to believe.)

Your grandmother was correct - he IS seemingly evil but this is only because he has been stuck for so long, and ignored for so long, that he's almost in a state of madness because of it. And, due to the fact that the gift of sight runs in your family, you are starting to really develop your psychic abilities and little Nicholas has caught onto this fact.

Because you are maturing into a good psychic, the spirit of this tormented child has latched onto you. My guess is (and that's all it is - a guess) that Nicholas will leave you alone in good time, once you've grown up a bit more and have mastered your ability to speak with command to the dead. If you aren't willing to wait for him to leave, and I couldn't blame you if you were impatient, then I'd suggest you simply speak to Nicholas. Tell him that he is no longer alive, and that he should immediately travel towards the light. Tell him God is NOT angry with him, and tell him that the man who hurt him in his lifetime is NOT going to be there once he crosses over.

Please keep us posted.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2008-11-27)
I have read your stories about this demon boy. How do you think it got attached to you? Have you participated in something dark? This little boy does not appear to do you any harm only observe you, have you tried to talk to him ask him what he wants? As Tonith says take control of the situation. You say you and your grand mother have cleansed, As Whitebuffalo advised in a previous comment smudge again, put up incense.
Tonith (1136 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
They say some places are haunted and some people are haunted. Seems like you are the one haunted. The question is why? I know I read your other story but I would have to refresh myself on it's contents. I don't believe in demons but there can be spirits that were evil in life and remain the same in death. Maybe one decided to hook up with you and the result is you always feel sick because it's draining your energy. Fear will only allow it to get stronger so it's time you take back your life. Maybe it's time to take authority and stop letting this thing push you around. There is help out there. There are paranormal investigators, mediums and some clergy that understand and can help. Don't let this thing run your life.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: