You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: The Demon Boy 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Demon Boy 2

 

Hi I am back again because this is getting weirder and weirder every single day! I have published the Demon Boy and it is again about him! One night, I was a my boyfriend's house and we were talking and watching a movie. I heard this weird creaking noise and a weird screeching sound. As I was got up to investigate, this weird force or something came over me and pushed me down to the couch. I was out of it! My boyfriend was scared and I was lying down on the couch he said he seen something move in the hallway and it was black and like a child-like figure. I was blacked out and then I heard this weird voice right in my ear and it yelled "HELLO" as it it were trying to annoy me or something! I suddenly bolted up and seen my boyfriend in the hall and then I seen this demon or whatever it was in the kitchen! When I went to see, it disappeared. I mean me and my boyfriend were scared and we heard this weird screeching sound again! I was really scared!

But I can't get this entity or demon boy to go, I've tried going to a priest, my grandma and even smudged my house and my boyfriend's house but nothing seems to work!

Please I really need this thing to go if anyone has any idea how please leave a comment, I'm really desperate!

Thank you,

Kated9

Other hauntings by Kated9

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kated9, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kris189 (4 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-15)
Are you still haveing trouble?
Just email me about this demon.
Demons are a pain in the butt sometimes...
mjgabriel (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-29)
hi, I read your stories, and Lovs suggestion works right? Wow, all I do is wear a cross blessed in a church, as you may know, I had a lot of nightmares that could kill me if I don't do anything, Its not just nightmare, I felt its evil presence, my mind was awake but my body can't move, I tried to move my right hand and formed a cross and then pray as hard as I can.

Lovs suggestion can be really useful alright.
Kated9 (6 stories) (14 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-13)
Dear Lovs, I have tried and it seemed to work and I haven't felt weird or whatever. Thank you for you tips for helping me...

lots of love ❤
Kated9

Sorry if this is kind of late!
Nebt (5 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-29)
Depends on your faith. I am very open minded spiritually. The hindu tradition has several entities/gods that take care of this sort of thing. Durga is a goddess entirely devoted to the destruction of demons. Shiva is a major figure, he is dedicated to the destruction of evil. Kali is a Goddess with intense energy but she if very powerful and has a hand in "slaying" demons. You can also go around your house with burning sage (as your grandmother did), with all of your windows and doors sprawled right open, saying firmly to this thing that it is to leave your home and you alone and never to return. Say something that expresses your personal power "I banish you from my home, myself and my life never to return. You are no longer permited here. Only beings that are of the light, for the light and from the light will stay and nothing else..." Say it firmly and with power. On a sunny day is best. It is not a boy, it's a demon and it has no business around you. 😁
Lovs (3 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
Hi There Kated,
I know I this is abit late but I had just stumbled across this site and have read you story and though I should help you, and this is what I think, that this evil has either been sent to drain your life from you by some one who wants you dead or out of the way, I can help you if you want, I am of diferent religion fromyou but by doing this your religion wouldn't be changed it will just be some help that is if you are willing to take my tips, so all you have to do is follow this and you will be free from this demon, you must get these items, red chillies, rough salt, black sesame seeds, lime (small lemon) and a sewing needles. With these items you get a saucer or plate and then put the salt first into the plate then add the black sesame seeds in then you cut the red chillie in half (horizontally) and keep the seeds in the saucer/plate as well, then you take the lime and poke two needles in the lime in a cross fashion meaning you push one needle facing north to south of the lime and then the other needle from east to west of the lime therefore forming a cross in the lime, also keep this in the saucer/plate at the top of all the items in the saucer/plate then just put this in the floor or your room where it wouldn't be tramped or in the way. Also chant the Gods name that you believe in and at night always have your hair tied if it is long so that it would not posses you, I think you are christain so you can keep a Cross near your head board or simply wear a cross on a necklace or hand chain this will keep this thing from bothering, harming and even being anywhere close to you.
If you do this tell me if it helped you!
Even if you don't let me know what hapened.

Hope you will be safe... God Bless You and help you be safe...

Regards
Lovs 😉 😊 ❤
FRAWIN (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-31)
Hello Kated9. I have read both of your Demon Boy stories with great interest. May I make a suggestion without offending you. Since you have tried the suggestions and none of them seem to work, maybe your problem isn`t paranormal but psychological. Please do not think that I`m saying you`re crazy, far from it. My ex-wife had a bout with delusions, she could hear and see stuff that no one else could. It was in her "mind" but to her it was REAL.
With the proper care she recovered but could remember what she saw and heard, to her they were like memories but she realized they were delusions. This is just something for you to think about. Take Care and God Bless.

FRAWIN ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-31)
Hello again Kated9.
If you have smudged, and it has not worked, smudge again. Do not forget yourself. It is not unusual for the first time not to take. Do not give up, just try again.
Thank you.
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-28)
In my experiences I will tell you what I have done so that I don't even have to wake up at night and pray or say anything all you have to do is sleep. Many Years ago I was in a Shop and saw a Large Cross very simple but I was drawn to it for that same simplicity. I took the cross to church and put Holywater over it and said a prayer to give this item my Love. I asked that God grant strength to myself and the Love of Jesus be placed into this Cross. Now, Understand my Mother had passed away so at that time my Plea was great and emotions very powerful. The cross is in My room next to the bed, with all sincerity although some uneasy nights of tossing and turning. Nothing has disturbed me. You can create more than words to aide you at Night. I am writing this to Help You. Try this technique let me know if you have any questions, in my own experiences I have suceeded over these things, and I know it was Paranormal because if it wasn't then I would still have what they call Sleep Paralysis sometimes at night. And I don't!
guillo89 (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-22)
well I've heard many different sorts of stories about these kind of things. All of them seem to be caused because something in the room or house is possesed or was used in a spiritual manner. For example, one story I know is of a woman whom, moving into a new house, began to have nightmares of a light switch. After being traumatized by them, her husband began to take the cover of the lightswitches and noticed that hidden in one of them was a bunch of mini scrolls that were spells for witchcraft. Think about it. I hope this helped.
bossymiss (1 stories) (30 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-22)
well I would go on holiday abroad and see if he follows you there if not the only anser is yell go into the room with the most strange happenings you encounerd and yell YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE SO GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME IN PEACE GO FAR AWAY FROM ME OR ILL HURT IN ANY WAY I CAN SO LEAVE MY LIFE FOEVER ok say egsactly that it work for me and myfriend there is a haunted toilet at school we did egsacly that and it hasent botherd us since hope it works for you please comment on my story nobody has it the four shadows bye 😊 😉 ❤
dragonboy (1 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-20)
I have studied these things for a while now and KimsSouth0 is right tell it to leave you tell it to leave your house and condem it back to where ever it came from
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-19)
Since this is such a constant hindrance to you, carry a camera around with you so that the next time he approaches you, since he's doing this so regularly that it's "getting weirder and weirder every day," you shouldn't have any trouble anticipating his next attack and will be ready to capture some evidence. What a great opportunity! You might be scared that he keeps coming after you like clockwork, but just think of it as a rare and wonderful chance to get it on tape.

Great story and I look forward to your pictures, Kate!

Thanks!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-19)
Try placing crosses (at least one) in every room of the house. Have Bible near so you can read passages from it. YOU tell it to leave. Tell it you are taking its energy because you refuse to be frightened and it is not welcom, it must return to were it came from in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. I would also wear a cross and a crystal.

Keep us posted,
God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: