You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: The Demon Boy

Real Ghost Stories

The Demon Boy

 

On september 12 of this year I started feeling very sick and tired. I wanted to rest for a couple of days and I got sicker and sicker. My grandma came over one day (she's a medium) and wanted to see how I felt, but as soon she came into the house, she felt cold and scared all over.

She said that there was a demon or some evil entity in my house. It was the one that was making me sick. She did some investigations or something and said that it was a boy and probably died in the streets or in the house (This house was built in the late 1800's). I was scared and on some nights when my grandma goes home I would hear footsteps and my name being called and I was scared out of my wits. I got sicker and sicker and eventually it got so bad I had to go to the hospital.

Well I started feeling better when I got of the house and when I went back home it felt like my inside were burning. I was sleeping and I woke up to my whole body burned and ached all over. Then I saw a shadow by my doorway and it was a little boy but he was wearing black and he had these lonely fiery eyes. It felt really scary to look into the eyes of a demon. I eventually moved and he follows me wherever. No matter were I move, I am always sick and he makes me worse everyday! Just recently my grandma visited a priest and he comes over and wants to get rid of this demon boy. I will keep everyone posted if some people want.

Other hauntings by Kated9

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kated9, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jitow (362 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-29)
Hey gravechild, I am glad you figured out the "figure in black" because you said it more times that Jim-D says Holy water (bless his soul). Have not heard from you in a while but I suspect you will be back with maybe a "ghost in white" or something.
GraveChild (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
i think you have a "Figure in black" I don't think they are demons but I do think that they harm us with/or without meaning to (I think without) just there presens could be more then we can handl... Who knows but you described a figure in black firey eyes id bet on it for sure
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
It is true, you cannot run away from a demon.

The demon has been attached to you, unfortunatly.

You may need to get an exercisiom before anything extreme (past being sick) happens.

Please, please be safe! ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-31)
Hello Kated9.
I think, if this is how things happened, completely, that this is not a demon. I think your grandmother was right to add "or some evil entity".
I am having problems with the entity being a small boy. That is why I say non demonic and only an evil presence.
Have you cleansed your entire home, as well as yourself? If you have smudged once and it did not work, please try it again, and make sure you are blessed also, as it could be attaching itself to you and not the structure. Good luck. Thanks for the story.
ALLISONNN (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-22)
Yeah, something like that happened to me once when I was feverish and sick. I think it's called hallucinating if I am not mistaken...
horsefeathers (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-19)
Kated9, no matter what it is (or what anyone else thinks it might --or might not-- be) if it is making you sick it needs to go away!

You have been forced to move already as a result of this entity, yet it still plagues you. That, right there, should tell you (and everyone else reading your story) that it is unhealthy and unsafe and needs to GO!

I won't pretend to know what it is or speculate on how to get rid of it but I do know someone who can help you. His name is Ahura Z and he specializes in cases like yours. Google "Unicorn Cove" and you will find him (that's the name of his school). "Ask The Unicorn" is his board where people can post their questions and get help with problems. He's been doing what he does for a long time, and is VERY good at it. Hope this helps!
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
Very alarming. What do your doctors say about your ailment? How often are you in the presence of this "demon boy?" Is he with you constantly?

Thanks.
Kated9 (6 stories) (14 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-16)
thank you all for your commets and I will certainly try that (jailarson). But I do believe this is not a child because my grandma says demons can change their shape to whatever they please and to a certain person they would change into whatever they fear (to the person)! And no I don't play with ouija boards! But thank you for your suggestions!

peace,and love to all of you!
Kated9
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-16)
I have never heard of a child becoming a demon. I would suggest some spiritual counseling. Would also suggest a different medium perhaps?

God bless!
ghosthost (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-15)
Hey Kated9, If in fact it is a demon it may have "attached" its self to you. That would explain why it seems to follow you every where. I would definately consult a priest. Where there is one others may appear. May God bless you and keep us posted.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-15)
Sorry, find this one also a bit difficult to believe. Demons are not and never have been human. Evil entities on the other hand are quite possibly human spirits. Demons have never lived in the sense as we humans. Children are also not able to become evil/demons for according to the Christian bible and other teachings they are innocents and when they pass they are able to enter into heaven, nirvana, or what ever name you choose to give a higher plane of existance. Just my opinion. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
jailarson (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-15)
It may be a "familiar". Familiars tend to be mischevious and not malevolent though. If it is one, try this; I have read that burning sage (I am not sure, but definitely a cetain herb helps to get rid of them). Apparently this is not a permanent fix however. After you drive it out, hang windchimes by your door. Don't ask me why this works, but it sounds like a relatively cheap and easy fix for a nasty problem. It may be drawn to you because you may have some level of sensitivity, and it knows that you possess the ability to acknowledge its' presence. You weren't playing with a ouija board recently were you? Ouija boards are notorious for bringing unwanted "guests" into your life. If it is not a familiar, set up a tape recorder and see if you can catch a few EVP's. This may help to reveal the nature of the entity. You can then send this info to a local paranormal investigation group. Just Google TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Study) and use their website. They have many members and I am sure somebody affiliated with them could help you out.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: