You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Pure Evil

Real Ghost Stories

Pure Evil

 

This next story of mine is the scariest thing that I have ever experienced. It happened during my college years. I was with my family and friends during the course of the summer vacation. My mother and sister were with the other oldies of the family as they went to visit our relatives in the province. We would meet them half way to our grand parent's house the next morning where we planned to visit the old folks.

Within the confines of my room, surrounded by religious icons, I felt safe. I was alone in the bedroom since my friends went out to enjoy and get fresh air. Standing on top of the mountain looking at the starry night sky is truly breathtaking but I was tired from the travel and preferred to stay inside the room and rest for a bit.

Sitting in bed, I was reading a book while trying to relax my mind from all the university worries. I then started to feel a presence walking near the room.

I couldn't tell if the energy I was sensing was living or not. At first, I just calmly ignored it and continued reading my book. As the minutes passed, I heard somebody calling my name. It sounded like a soft caring voice. It sounded very familiar to me yet I couldn't quite put my finger on who it was. I knew that this was not normal since the voice came from every corner of the room. Also there was a smell of sulfur in the air.

Amidst the soft angelic voice, I sensed a very malicious entity. My hand started to shake uncontrollably and my heart beat faster. I felt the temperature in the room drop. It then said to me "I...KNOW...WHO YOU ARE". Then, in a faint voice filled with rage and disgust, it mentioned my last name.

Upon hearing this, I dropped the book I was reading. I closed my eyes and proceeded to distance my mind from what was happening around me. I repeated the following phrase in my head "As I walk to the valley in the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for thy rod thy staff they comfort me".

I repeated this for a few minutes and listened only to my voice and drew everything else in my mind. For some reason I could feel my body starting to heat up. My hands felt like they were burning and my ears were ringing. My head felt light and my eye sight was a little blurry. I felt very disoriented and drained. I did not know which was up and which was down.

I can hear it laughing but this time the voice sounded sadistic. It also sounded like a mix of both male and female. I can't really explain why but I knew this was NOT a ghost. I tried with all my might to ask what it wants from me but the pure malicious and murderous intent that I was sensing kept any voice from coming out. I was frozen in fear.

I was trying desperately to remove the fear inside of me. I know that if I can't control my emotions I WILL DIE IN THIS ROOM. That thought echoed through my mind and broke what little concentration I had left. I was so certain about it. I can still remember how desperate I felt that night.

I then started seeing horrible images in my mind. Tortures, murder, pagan worship, all of these images were in my head. I tried blocking my mind by thinking random thoughts. I could hear this entity hissing and laughing.

I was now lying in bed with my entire body feeling numb and drained. I knew that I couldn't break its hold on me by just using my crude method. I knew I needed God's help.

In a final outburst of adrenaline I was able to turn to my side and reach for the holy rosary that I always keep in my back pocket. I grasped it as tight as I could. My hands were so numb that I could not feel the rosary in my hand. I can sense this entity moving around the room. It was moving so fast that I could not get an exact fix on its location.

I prayed our Lord's Prayer while tightening my grip on the rosary. For a few seconds I could not sense it any longer. My voice got louder but then I can hear it saying the prayer with me. It sounded like this entity is right near my ear whispering. It prayed with me in a mocking voice as if playing with me. I slowly changed into praying in Latin which later I recalled was the PATER NOSTER - Our Lord's Prayer in Latin. It was a prayer that my grandfather taught me back when I was still a kid.

It was this time that I remembered an advice given to me by a priest that was a close friend of my mother. He told me that when faced with a problem that questions my faith always remember that Jesus Christ died for all of us. He endured torture and crucifixion so that our souls can be saved. He will not abandon us when we need Him the most.

I then changed my prayer to the Apostle's Creed. It is a prayer that professes the faith of a Christian. I prayed it with all my heart. I wanted this entity to know where my loyalty stands. This creature fell silent. I can slowly feel the fiend's grip on me starting to weaken. The fear in me was slowly dissipating. I slowly stood up. I could feel my hands trembling and my knees shaking. I was slowly but surely regaining my strength. During this time I could sense the entity moving wildly in the room.

It let off a hissing, a sound and then everything went silent. The sadistic voice that I was hearing was now gone. I could no longer sense the evil, malicious, and murderous mist that filled the sulfuric smelling air that night. It was this time that I noticed the blood dripping down my left hand. I clasped the rosary too tightly that it got lodged into my palm.

I went to the bathroom to apply first aid on my minor flesh wound. Looking at the mirror while washing the blood off my wound I noticed a dark hooded figure standing behind me. This entity has been with me through all my paranormal experiences. In a calm voice I told it that I am fine then I proceeded on applying bandage to my wound to prevent any infection.

About 30 minutes after this nightmarish encounter of mine I could hear screams coming from the outside corridor. They were my friends and cousins. They were trembling in fear as they told me that something scary happened to them. One of my friends was bleeding so I knew that this was serious. My cousin asked me what happened to my hand and I just told her that I cut myself while trying to open a bottle of beer.

I sat down with them as they told me that when they got back looking at the night sky they went into my friend's room over at the guest house and played with an Ouija board variation called SPIRIT OF THE GLASS. One of my friends knew how to do the opening ritual so it was only a matter of time before they made contact.

It introduced itself as CALEB. As first CALEB seemed fine. But it quickly turned nasty and started spelling out profanities. My friend tried to do a closing but CALEB was much too strong. The glass shattered and a fragment caught my friend on the hand.

They screamed as chairs in the room were tossed around and the windows vibrated. They tried to get out of the room but they couldn't get the door open. Everything suddenly went silent and calm by they were still stuck in the room. After a solid 45 minutes of sheer terror they got out of the room. Needless to say, they all slept in our room and I ended up sleeping in the couch!

Now here's the weird thing. The experience I had started right about when they had their own scary experience. My friend that facilitated the SPIRIT OF THE GLASS told me outside later that night that she smelled sulfur in the air right after she did the opening ritual. The smell lingered in the air throughout their experience in that room and also she could hear laughter while the chairs were tossed around.

We told my relatives what happened that night but they said they heard NO screams and NO sounds of chair hitting the walls. However, when we got into the room it was evident that something scary happened that night. The entire room was a complete mess and one chair was broken in half. My aunt quickly called a priest to do a blessing on the room.

Up to this day there are still a couple of questions left unanswered. What was it? How come this thing got out of the room where they held the ritual? How come it singled me out and attacked me? How did it know my family name?

Other hauntings by KL

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KL, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

RJames52Spikers08 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-22)
THIS IS REALLY HORRIFYING AND REALLY SCARY!
And it's not just ghost or any entity playing with you...it's a demonic presence since you smelled sulfur... They are really testing our faith in God, and good for you, you were able to fight it, God will never abandon us! And we can prove that to those demons that even us humans can beat them with our faith in God.
MikeT316 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Thank you KL for sharing this truly terrifying and horrifying but equally inspiring experience. Cheers! God bless!
VAmplifier (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
You heard a male and female voice together eh?
Sounds a lot like G-Major...
G-Major is truly satanic.
P.S.I'm from Pilipinas too!
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-29)
Hi, KL. I just read your story and wanted to comment quickly that when you were talking about the horrors that went through your mind you mentioned 'pagan worhisp', when I think you actually meant to say 'satanic worship', because Pagan's worship in a very peacefuly and calm way. If you were truley watching a Pagan worship then, depending on the ritual, you would feel a sense of calmness or serenity, or if it was a more excitable ritual then perhaps you would feel excitment, joy, or something similar. However, if you were watching a Satanic ritual then that would definitely give you reason to be terrified because then you wouold be seeing sacrifices and what not. I don't mean to be rude- I just wanted to clarify that since I am a practicing Witch.
plmchl_san (1 stories) (12 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
hi KL

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this sounds too good to be true, like something out of a horror novel. Don't get me wrong though, I like your stories, it's just too good to be true I guess:)
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-26)
-KL-

I think it would be a good idea to have those objects blessed. Maybe the old woman could be attached to them, and so it makes it easier for her to bother you. I have collected some different haunted objects, and some of them I threw away because the spirit or energy attached was so terrible I couldn't stand it. I know you cannot throw these items away, but at least you can attempt to get rid of any negative energy or spirit attached to them. I believe that it is very possible the hooded figure that you see could be a sort of familiar conjured as a sort of family protector by your ancestors. I think this because it has never tried to hurt you, and most of the time the accounts I've heard of hooded figures are not very good ones and they usually try to harm people but in your case it does not seem to do so. When your cousins played with the ouija board they inadvertantly opened a portal and it is very easy for more then one spirit to come through at the same time. I just think that you happened to be around, and an especially nice target because you are already sensitive to spirits. You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time in my opinion. I hope you are doing well and have made more sense out of the situation.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
KL (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-29)
KL,
I see. I have met with different practitioners of the occult about my family's medallion and met similar conclusion as yours.

The book, and documents, and medallion are safely tucked away under lock and key in my room.

Yes. I am my father's only son.

I will try and donate t the Red Cross. It would be an honor to save other lives.

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it.
Sai_Chan (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-29)
KL,
Seems like "eternal light relinquished of the abandoned sun"
It's dark force worshipping. Sort of black magic.
The snake bites its tail forming a circle engulfing the whole sun, meaning the negative imprisoning the positive.
Even RA, the god of everything, has no way of interfering or seeing their dark deeds.
Just like I said, a circle of red, the positive, can protect you within.

The book, and documents, and medallion has participated in evils, the same effect as the ouija board, wrap it with red cloth. Any evils or spirits will be trapped. But don't throw it away.
Wait until it's time you are strong and ready, you may need to cross them over and dissolve any hate that withholds.

The old lady's scent of mint--would it be the menthol rubbing ointment that old people use for arthritis?
And the bloody taste may be representing unnatural bitter death of her.

You once mentioned about Uriel, but do you know that Uriel is also a regent of the sun?
May be your mission is to shine over the dark! Do more good deeds of saving lives.

Are you the son of your father? Male is the most affected in this case.

When your father planned of marrying your mom, your grandfather knew bad things would happen to this beloved son, but disagreed without consent, then disown him might save this son, of this he might have thought.

Philippines is among the most religious Christian nations in the world. Hooded costumes might then be popular.
Mysiquijor.com/MagicSaintRita.html (paste it, and add the symbols and the 3w at front)
See if you find any resemblance of the old lady.

Hey, I just thought of something, but I don't know if that works. Donate your blood to the Red Cross.
This may break the curse. In place of killing yourself by shedding your blood, on the other hand saving others.
KL (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
KL,

For my auntie, she's been doing quite well. Business is doing great. Same goes for my father's family's business.

For the hooded figure, I will try giving it a YES\NO question.

About the scent of the old lady. She smells like mint. Taste is more like bitter sweet. I can however taste a small amount of blood at the back of my tongue. What does this mean?

I meant my ancestors did not wear robes. I was told by my uncle that our ancestor each wore a medallion which was hidden inside their clothing. He also told me that the occult ritual was done under the guise of a dawn mass (performed before the sun rises). From what I heard they have been doing a lot of horrible stuff and were feared once during the late 1800s.

I always knew my father's family has been keeping secrets from me. I think it may be because they never liked the fact that my father choose to marry my mother. They were of different social class (I think this is the reason why they never liked my mother). My father was the eldest and was my grandfather's favorite. He got disowned when he made the choice to be with my mom. He bought a piece of land in the province where he built his dream house (our first house). He moved us there when I turned 1. Still the rumors of occult practice followed us there but we were well received by the townsfolk. He died when I was 3 years old in a mall doing grocery with my mom. He was proclaimed dead on arrival when they got him to the hospital which was right outside the mall. He had a sudden heart attack which blew up an artery in his heart. It was his one and only heart attack.

My uncle was the youngest and was considered as the most stubborn of the 5. He was close to my father. He was the one who delivered the documents to my father. Growing up I was never close to him since I tend to alienate myself from those in my father's side. However, we were able to spend time together during my adolescent years.

He was the only person to have ever guessed about my recurring nightmare and the other paranormal things that was happening to me as I was growing up. He even told me I was unlucky not to have someone "guide" me when I was growing up. He gave me a couple of advices and told me to keep the documents he gave my father. He made one request from me and that is to NEVER READ FROM THE DOCUMENTS. "Never utter words which you don't understand".

He was the one who gave me the advice which I hold true to this day. "Our family's past was that of sin...Our present is that of redemption...Our future will be of peace."

About the medallion, it is a SUN with an EYE of RA in the middle. The SUN is encircled with a SNAKE. The SNAKE looks like it is biting its own tail (I know it looks weird). I don't know if that tells you something about my ancestors. In a fine engraving on the side it said. "Eternus Lux lucis ex Relinquo Sol solis". My latin is really rusty now but I think this meant "Eternal rays of the cursed sun" or something to that extent. Please correct my translation if you know latin.

Do you have any thoughts about this? Does this sound familiar to you?
Sai_Chan (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
KL,
Your friend is very lucky to have survived.
And your uncle was powerful to have helped her through. I really like to know what method he did. Certainly not prayers. Prayers only work on devils.

And the 'Pure Evil' you did cast out, I believe it's your blood that did the magic. Not the cleansing did by the priest.

Your auntie house on the top of mountain, if can survive for years without loss like financially, or of health, I'd believe it's some unknown blessing involved. I'm also anxious to know why. Or may be immune to woman.

If the dark hooded figure is a soul-collector, you might be in some job similar in afterlife business, or up as angel in previous lives. Next time you ask him question, give him only yes or no question for him to nod or shake. He may not be allowed to tell you in words, but can use body language.

The old lady in hooded, is just a stupid ghost, who can't learn the trick to talk to you. Even entered your dreams, still couldn't convey her thoughts, how stupid and stubborn she is!
Since different realms involved, ghosts seem to talk very fast or very slow.
If the sound can be recorded, then speed can be adjusted to differentiate her language.
Or a medium can know only by using telepathy.
And this old lady may be your ancestor, or acquaintance of your past life or of your family, or accusing you for her suffering she endured while alive. Or simply just accusing you of being stupid of not understanding her.
Well, you have to forgive her for being old and stupid.

Since the man and woman, both in same hooded, but I'm sure the old lady is too stupid to be a soul-collector, would they be wearing the same uniform, and from the same occults?

To drive this old lady away, prayers or priests don't work.
You have to ask help from persons with magical power, or at least a medium to see what she wants.
Then direct her to the light. But may take time and lots of persuasion to a stubborn old lady.
Otherwise, the other method is to destroy her soul completely.

About the scent of the old lady. Was it old people smell? Awful smell? Taste, bitter?
Because the taste and smell can sometimes tell where they are from, or how they died.

Did you mean that your ancestors did only good Christians would do?
Would it be your uncle keeping secrets from you. Sure he did know magic.

If I'm getting you right, then the evil forces your ancestors against in the past, might have casted curse on your male side of family. The voodoo might be hidden in ground somewhere, and that is very hard to locate. To evade from the curse, is not to have son. So your uncle did have son, because your uncle was dead. If you have brother, the curse may continue to him too.

About the medallion, if it has symbol of trees or plants, it's for protection.
If it has snake or weapon, it's usually of a brand or religion.

For your protection, even a red thin string tied around your neck would help.
Or try it on your left wrist. (left wrist is connected to the heart)
KL (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
Hey Sai_Chan,

This happened on a house on top of the mountain. It is this old house that my auntie owned.

My friend is doing okay. A few weeks after that, she had a couple of nightmares about that Caleb entity. In addition to that, she almost got into a vehicular accident.

I arranged her to meet with my last remaining uncle on my father's side (At the time was still alive). She got reprimanded about messing with things beyond her scope. I don't know what he did but the nightmares stopped afterwards.

For the dark hooded figure, I really don't know why it follows me. It has been with me since I can remember. I tried asking it but it does not answer. I don't feel threatened by it though. Any thoughts as to why it's been with me since birth?

An additional info on this, not quite sure if this is connected, is that I am suffering from a recurring nightmare about an old lady for as long as I can imagine. She looked really old and looked really angry at me. Her hand is constantly outstretched and pointing at me. She talks to me in my dream but I can't hear a word she is saying. Her lips are moving really fast. She looked familiar to me but I can't quite put my finger on who she is. She wears the same robe as the hooded figure although I can sense that they are two separate entities. She wears a medallion which I recognized as the same as those in the occult documents that were passed to my father.

Every time I dream about her, I dream it in vivid details. The dream seem so real to me. I can smell the scent, taste the air at the back of my mouth and feel the wind as it blows on my hair.

For the outfit, I asked my uncle about it but he said our ancestors did not wear any occult outfit of sorts. Discretion was key to my ancestors survival (living in a Christian dominated society) and an outfit as such would have been a dead give away.
Is there another entity that could've looked similar to this?

The practice stopped about a couple of generations before I was born so there is no way for me to confirm what he said. There's no surviving member from my dad's generation now (all 5 of them died before seeing their sons grow up) so it's next to impossible for me to dig deeper on my ancestors past. Information that I got are from the descendants of land keepers and those few people close to our family.
Sai_Chan (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-27)
KL,
Most of the ghosts can know your name. There is no wonder.
Why the ghost went to you, I'd like to know too.
Previous lives of you or your family, or deceased family's wrong doings can continue the hauntings to descendants.
Are you born sensitive, or karma of yourself or of family's, I don't know.

My suggestion to your protection is wear something red around your neck. A belt of red signifies positive force in bound.

Question--is your house on top of the mountain? If it is, then it's vulnerable for bad things. Only god or emperor can stay.

About sulfur that you smell, it's not devil. It usually is gunpowder's odour. Murder or suicide, usually close range, and that gunpowder smell will be immense. Or in battlefield too.

The ghost repeated prayers, just to mock you being stupid to drive it away like this, not a big deal actually.

Caleb is a common name. Don't think too much. Unless you have proof of anti-Christ performed by your ancestors.

You may be a sensitive, ghosts will have messages for you to deliver or get even for them to bring murderers to justice.

I concern about your friend that did the opening ritual. How is she?

Your dark hooded figure, I have interest of knowing more, and why it follows you.
This figure is usually the souls collector.
But for your case, is it just a pagan worshipper of occults in costume of old times connected with your ancestors?
amkoreann (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
well done, now youve released another demon into earth great job -.-.

Nah just kidding, pray for it not to happen again.
Jesussavior (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
All such stuff are not ghost, but devils (Satan). Jesus is the only one who can deliver people from the power of darkness.

Do not be deceived. The answer is all in the Bible!

Read the following.

Http://www.gotquestions.org/demonic-activity.html
mikemike (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
Dude.

This scared the shiat owta me, my best friend often tells me about his mishap with a wege board and a spirit named caleb. Very simular to your friends experience exept no sulpher smell. After the feeling of pure dread he felt my friend is convinced he summund a minion of hell.
KL (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
Axl: I have considered the possibility that this entity knew my family. Two generations ago before I was born ancestors on my father's side practiced an even darker form of occultism.
KL (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
KimSouthO: I never knew what happened after the blessing. We were due to meet up with my mom and sis in my grandparents later that morning.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
KL, thank you for addressing the points I made in the previous post. Your explanation makes your original story have more context for me, makes it easier for me to understand where you are coming from. I was not offended by your words, no need to apologize as far as I'm concerned.

I agree with what Rhodes wrote, that some naughty entities like to single out people of strength for special treatment, but there are also entities that like to cause problems for anyone they can.

You were one of the few people in the house not in the Ouija room, maybe this entity was able to leave that room and was just looking for someone to bother before the portal closed and he happened upon you first. With that type of chaotic entity, do not assume that all of their actions are thought out and serve some larger purpose. Just as the man climbed the mountain "because it was there", this being might have bothered you for the same reason, you were there.

If I were you, I would concentrate more on the fact that you drove him off than on why he attacked you in the first place. You have control over that knowledge and it also gives you control should something similar happen again. Spending a lot of time trying to get into this thing's head serves no constructive purpose, especially since you know you can drive him off if he ever does come back. Although it might have felt like it, I do not think this being had the power to outright kill you.

Hoochler
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
hello KL, I cannot image the fear you must of have alone in that room... I myself have experience with demons growing up... If you ever get a chance to read my story you'll understand...

You are very brave and I'm happy for you and the way you got out of it... Remember to pray always... Take care and may god bless you

Looney
Axl (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
KL, that ghost you encountered was horribly strong. It singled you out most likely of all the religious stuff in the room you were in. It saw you as the most affected or paranoid and sought you out. I am sorry what happened to you. In all my years of hunting ghosts never had I come acrossed a super violent ghost. It possibly attacked both rooms at the same time or had an acomplist. I have heard that CALEB name before, its really powerful. How it knew your last name I don't know, possibly knew you or your family in a past life.

Best of luck,

Axl
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
I have decided not to read the previous comments prior to adding my own, so if I am repetitive, please forgive me.

Wow. This encounter is certainly hair raising, to say the least.

Some of the questions you pose, I am certain you already know the answer, rather you want to believe or not.

This was not a human entity, but a dark entity, evil and corrupt: a demon.

It targeted on to you because it could sense your responses and knew that you where more open, hoping to take over your thought processes for goodness knows what reasons, it targeted you.

You also mentioned you are not a devout catholic. Well, Christians are Christians. Your faith in the Lord shone through and was able to over take this stong evil force, perhaps for both you and the other members that were affected.

Where there any further incidents after the priest blessed the area?

God Bless!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
KL, thank you for clarifying.:) I apologize if I jumped to a conclusion or anything, I suppose that's just how it came across to me. I agree with what rhodes68 said--I think the more that you believe in your faith, the more pleasure negative entities get out of shaking you up. And yet, it's your faith in your...well, faith, that saved you too. If you are attacked by an entity, take whatever comforts and gives you strength and focus on it. It could be your religion, the name of a loved one, or a particularly fond memory. Use the positivity you feel about it to shield yourself with all of that good energy. If you can, imagine forming a physical shield around you, and you can decide how it looks. Some people make it out of different materials, some are just transparent. You can add spikes to it or something similar. That is your shield, and as long as you focus on it with all of that goodness you feel, it will protect you.

I hope you are safe and well.

Warmest blessings,

DA
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
You don't have to be a devout Catholic or Orthodox etc. You BELIEVED in the power of that prayer, you spoke the words out loud as your only weapon again the attack. That alone was enough to set you apart KL. The point of this Entity was to mock what is held sacred by people, to mock people who turn to God or any Higher Power for protection.
KL (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
I see. Thanks for the advice.

That's the same thing our priests told me but the problem is I really don't see myself as a devout catholic. The latin prayers I knew were taught to me by my grandparents as a way to counter malevolent beings. A lesson I learned quite early in my life.

God Bless. Really appreciated your advice.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
In my previous comment I meant to write "that makes THIS victory more anticipated...".
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
Why? But mainly because you have a strong faith my friend. There are numerous reports of people who have devoted themselves to their faith whatever that is that are very often challenged by the unholly. A powerful entity doesn't simply take pleasure in "possessing" or conquering over a random individual, a bystander, or the "weakest link". It receives extreme pleasure by defeating the particular individual who believes his prayers or whatever he considers sacred has the "power" to protect him against the unseen. It is defeating or weakening this individual that makes his victory more anticipated, more celebrated as it functions to prove to the forces of the Light that "Darkness is here to prevail". That has been the main Battle from the beginning of time!

Read the numerous reports about attacks to "monks" or in general religious or virtuous people and read between the lines.
KL (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
rhodes68: Thanks for the comment. I agree that dogs in the ancient world are associated with the underworld. I still did not understand why this entity hunted me down. I have talked to a number of priests about this but I have not received any answers have the remote chance of explaining why I was singed out.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
KL hello and thank you for sharing an intriguing encounter with us.

I've read through the comments which is something I don't usually do as I don't want to be influenced but I had my reasons for doing so. I wanted to see if anyone else would focus on the name this entity chose.

Well, I don't know if my comment will interest you or if it will be helpful in any way but I wanted to make the following observation.

"CALEB"in the Hebrew Bible is the name of a man who was celebrated for his faith and absolute devotion to God. He was the first even before Moses to encourage the Hebrews to proceed when they refused to enter the "Promised Land" of Cannan.

Now what's interesting is that "Caleb" is spelled with the same consonants as "Keleb" which means "Dog" and for that, the name has come to be associated with the animal.

Despite the many symbolisms and meanings attached to dogs most of which are associated with "Goodness",I would like to remind the readers that dogs in other religions including the occult are associated with Satan or the Underworld.

For example: in Ancient Egypt, the dog was associated with "Anubis"-the jackal headed God of the underworld.

In Greek Mythology, it is associated with "Cerberus"-the Hound of Hades, God of the underworld.

I have the feeling that the voices, both male and female, mocking your prayers as well as the "not so accidental choice of the name Caleb" was either more than just another spirit brought on by the Ouija or some serious prangster.
Macman144 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
i think that that evil was the devil and that this is a very scray storie if that was the devil you could of died this is truly fritening

God Bless
KL (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Thanks rookdygin. I will add those to my list of the possible cause for what happened that night. I am not quite sure how I closed the portal since I never performed anything on that room.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: