You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hand On My Waist

Real Ghost Stories

Hand On My Waist

 

Before I begin my story, I will give you guys some information about how I feel while I'm in my room. When I am in there, whether I am home alone or not, I always feel like I'm being watched. If I'm anywhere else in the house, I don't get the feeling. I know it isn't paranoia, because it doesn't go away.

Right now I'm in my room, and I feel as if someone is standing behind me, real close, reading over my shoulder.

Anyway, the other night I was lying in my bed trying to go to sleep, it was around 2 -3 am. I always sleep on my stomach. I felt as if someone placed their hand on my waist. Not hard, like in an angry manner, it felt soft as if whoever did it was just letting me know they were there.

Usually when I am trying to go to sleep, I'm worried because I have that feeling of someone being there, but when I felt the hand on my waist, I felt happy, content and at ease. I don't really know who it was that touched me, as no one close to me has passed recently.

I did go to a psychic, who is my mum's friend a few months ago. She said that my friend Daniel who passed away when I was in year 5 is always around me. She asked me if my lights in my room dim and flicker on and off a lot- how she knows they do is beyond me. When I answered yes she said that is him letting me know he's there.

Do you think it could be him who touched me? Maybe it was him who I saw in the story "Something In My Hallway"

Other hauntings by courtneyOMGG

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, courtneyOMGG, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Wolfchild (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-05)
I am very sorry to hear about your friend. But I do believe that he is watching you and looking after you. Maybe he sensed that you were worrying and so he wanted to calmed you down.
lottiexxx (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
it probably is him you know. And it is nice to know that he is looking after you:)
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
Thankyou so much for that comment 😊
I hope you are right.
I wish he could show himself cause I miss him.
It will be 5 years on March 18, since he passed away 😢
Dantheman (7 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-02)
I believe that it is your freind. As you said you felt happy right? So that cancels out the theory of anything evil or negitive energy lingering there. I'm sure your freind if sine and loves you, that is just his way of showing it to you now.

I have also had a freind visit me, but unlike your story I have seen him. I will soon post that story. Well I hope everything goes ok. Maybe next time somthing like this happens, just smile and say thank you, let him know you know hes there for you. Well I got to go.

Bye bye
Dan- 😁
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
Thanks for your comment!
I only live with my mum, and she doesn't come in and check on me in the night, unless I call out to her.
imyoproblm (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-14)
okay there is something that popped up in my head when I read this, you said it was 2-3 am right? You were sleeping on your stomach, correct? And you didn't mwntion looking up to see who it was, didn't you? Well are you sure that it was a spitit. It could have been a sibling or a parent comming to check in on you... Also you said your mom took you somewhere so that might make you think that wasn't here but it could have been she could have been sleep walking like a lot of poeple do... Well idk... I think that was it.
Love, peace, reality,
❤ me ❤
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
ok...correction my feet are never warm... There in the blanket and still cold...cr*p well there goes that theory I hope you have better luck than me XD

~Tora~
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
The feeling of being watched? I get the same thing... Everywhere in my house mostly it scares me in my own room because there is noway anyone could be in my room with me. And my door in shut tight and my windows closed with the shades drawn. It scares me and I can't tell where it's coming from. So be happy you have an answer while I don't... The weird part is my room never seem warm enough unless I'm under my blanket (like right my foot is out of the blanket and it's cold) I hope you find I better answer.

~Tora~
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-09)
Thanks for your comments ChrisB aand pinktot!
Chrisb- Yeah I have heard that before, the fact they feed off fear, and sadness. I sometimes do get scared although I think it's more paranoid then anything else lol.
Pinktot- The feeling sure does get annoying after a while huh 😜

Take care guys.
pinktot6 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-09)
wow I get the same feeling I don't like to go ni my sisters room or my own I think its because I feel as if I'm beaing watched all the time. Every where in my house I get a kind of earie kind of feeling it freeks my out

take care ❤
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-09)
We must remember that fear is a source that spirits can feed off of. That being said the more we show strong emotions the more spirits have strenght. If you ever feel scared to this entity to leave in a fim voice. Praying sure can help to. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-08)
Well, I liked him... Alot. More then a friend. I'm not too sure if he knew that though
Massive_Lemon (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-07)
Were you two very close friends? If you were, maybe he cared for you more than you thought, and even in death he wants to be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: