You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Weird Two

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Two

 

This happened on the year 1995, Baguio city Philippines, summer capital of my hometown. This city was just healing from 1990 earthquake that damaged the city itself and killed a lot of people.

My 6 friends and I were walking home after a long day practicing for a dance competition to be held days after this chilling incident happened. We went the same route for the last days and we haven't encountered anything weird on the health center we passed by. This day it was different...

Opposite of the said health center is a store, we stopped by to buy soft drinks and some chips. As I was waiting for my friends I managed to look at the windows of that health center and noticed that a couple (I just thought that they are couple or maybe not) 1 woman and 1 man was standing at the window and looking directly on us. As I was looking at them, I noticed that they did not stir at all and they looked weird to me, weird like, what they are wearing was kind of bit old fashion and a bit dirty as well. It seems that they haven't combed their hair for quite some time.

I smiled to them, they didn't smile back, opposite to what I' am expecting. I asked my friend to check out the couple at the window, my friend looked at them and do the same thing as I did; he smiled at them (just being courteous). Finally, our friends asked us to go.

We continued walking and talking, but me? I was thinking about the odd couple, when suddenly I remembered something... I ran quickly to my friend whom I asked earlier to check out the couple, I asked him if he thought of something weird about what we had seen at the health centr, he said "no". This is what I remembered:

When you enter the health centr, there is a nursery school (just 2 rooms for kids to play and study) and on the right side you will find the stairs leading to the second floor. When you go up on the stairs there is a window about six feet up (in front of you, or most probably on top of you) so when you continue going up the stairs (now the window is on your back) and look back you will see the stores my friends and I stopped by to buy drinks and chips

If you can imagine, how can someone be on the window and gaze down without "floating" or maybe use a tall ladder? And even so, why would they'll be bothered to get a ladder just to peek on the window when they can just go out and check on the side? Weird... As we told this to our friends, we decided not to go home straight away. Who knows, that couple might follow us?

Other hauntings by nich

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nich, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

nich (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
well, I did asked around about the said health centre and according to some folks who stays near the building, a lot of people were relocated there after the earthquake... Those people encountered aftershocks as well and very desperate and scared to what had happened. The caretaker of that building said that they had found a girl who hangged herself after flushing out her baby on the toilet bowl. They saw the baby on the bowl decapitated... I can't imagine what they saw... And they said that there are people who had committed suicide on the toilet at the said health centre. Neighboring houses encountered a lot of weird things on the said building, even the caretakers and his son expreinced even worst...
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-10)
Sometimes coming to realise what you had seen after the actual encounter might be more terrifying than realizing it right away. I don't really know why though-maybe because we have this "obsession" about "controlling" the various events around our lives?

I was wondering if you know anything about the history of that building or the land surrounding it. Your country comes with a long history and has suffered much devastation. I would be surprised if there weren't so many stories about paranormal encounters!
fallonann96 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-09)
Hi thanks for sharing! Well me personally had a vibe that this was two people related or close to each other who died there at the health center. But I'm not sure what they were doing so sorry this isn't much of a help!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-09)
Thank you for sharing your story with us, nich! It definitely sounds like you had a spiritual encounter. Perhaps that couple died in relation to that earthquake you mentioned? Is there any way you can research the history of the building where you saw them? Please keep us posted!

Warmest blessings,

DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: