You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Guess I Am Not The Only One

Real Ghost Stories

I Guess I Am Not The Only One

 

My brother has had a few paranormal experiences himself.

The first story that he told me about was when one day he was walking in the hall and he heard something from up the stairs. Our stairs always creak, so I guess he wanted to see who was coming up or down the stairs. He looked at the stairs and saw a bluish figure that looked like our granny walking up the stairs creak by creak and disappearing in our old cream colored walls.

Another time that I was there for was when my brother and his friend were making a home video for the fun of it. We were taping in his room and I got to be the camera man, I mean camera woman. He had another one of his friend's over. They were making it seem like someone was sleeping and this person with a unibrow attacked him. The scene was right beside my brothers black bed. When we replayed the tape, we noticed something on the screen. It was a greenish yellowish figure beside his bed and it moved a little bit. It looked as if our granny was watching the video too! To be sure that it was not just the television we played the tape on a different television. The mysterious figure still lurked in the video. We thought nothing of it because and thought it was the video tape.

Two weeks after the video tape experience, my brother said that a chill woke him in the middle of the night. He looked and the same creepy figure that we saw in the video was there! He blinked a couple of times and then it literally flew out the door. He told me that it was like nothing that he has seen before.

That was quite of few years ago, the greenish yellowish figure has not shown up. Truthfully, I believe that it was our granny, but you never know. It obviously wasn't evil, or it probably would have done something by now. I guess if it was not our granny, then whatever it was is gone now.

Other hauntings by ghostlover13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostlover13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
ZaneBrain,
Maybe. Nothing else has happened to him for a while... So I do not know. 😊
ZaneBrain (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
Maybe your granny is watching over your brother. Or your brother is a wanted person for ghost. 😕
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
Jackets,
Unfortunatly, no, I do not have the video anymore. We have looked everywhere and we cannot find it! We have been looking for years, but it never showed up. 😢
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
That would be very interesting to see. Do you happen to still have the video? Maybe you could post it for us if you don't mind. I have never caught anything on video before.
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Dreamergal,
No, we have not figured out who it is. It has been quite a few years and plenty of other things have been happening that I am waiting for them to post and that I need to write. I doubt that we will ever figure out who it actually was. Thank you for reading my story. 😊
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Wow, Interest Have you and your brother figure out who that greenish figure is if is not your granny then who may be? 😐 Could be something eles and you say your house is like 100 year old or something that what I notice your profile. Your story interest anyway.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: