You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: An Orb Which I Once Denied

Real Ghost Stories

An Orb Which I Once Denied

 

So I've been connected with the spiritual realm for a few years now - my first experience being in Washington, PA when I saw a shadow person, clearly shaped like a woman, move across my kitchen. That was when I was merely 7 years old. I've also had other encounters, which I've posted to youtube in order to find more answers from a broader source.

However, ever since someone explained to me that I was what was called a 'spirit medium', I've been getting visited much more. It's become slightly disturbing as things move unexpectedly around me and I constantly hear noises such as loud cries, my name or heavy breathing.

So most of these experiences have been happening either in my home or at my college campus. Just recently I bought a camera and have started to take pictures. As I was running through them today, I was startled by an orb (which I have never given credit to before hand) which appeared in my photo. It is in Franklin Hall of Columbus State Community College. Here are the pictures:

Franklin Hall Orb 1
Franklin Hall Orb 2

I found this rather strange but as I was moving through Franklin Hall (which I always get shivers when entering or exiting through the door facing the parking lot) and towards the Center for Technology, I was distracted by a plaque to my left and I read it. I found this website later that contains everything I've learned about the dark secret behind Columbus State Community College.

Does anybody else have an experience at this College or it's surrounding areas?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HoneyFlavoredPocky, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Fragmaster (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
If that is Columbus Texas that's only a three hour drive from where I live:o Won't be going there anytime soon. 😜
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
I don't seem to see anything in the second image although the first is quite clear.
I don't know the place you are referring to but that website you found clearly sums up what you saw in the images.
What was in the seond image? Where is it?

God Bless.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
Heyy I don't know about the place your refering to. All I can say is that you have strong sensory powers and you are a medium between the two worlds. This is actually good news, you can make a living out of this, just kill your fear and start communicating. May sound weird but not all are blessed. Take Care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: