You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Demonic Forces And The Ouija Board

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Forces And The Ouija Board

 

My name is Logan and I am a first year college student at Boston University. I live with my parents in the back woods of Monson Mass deep in the forest off a dirt road with no streetlights for miles. All my friends love coming to my house to have parties and not have to worry about that police showing up, also everyone loves the spooky atmosphere of my place.

My friends and I would love hanging out outside. I was going out with this girl named Heather, she would always really love playing with the Ouija board and asking all types of questions. One night the Ouija board started talking really violently to Heather and started swearing at her, she started to cry really deep and loud. I was drinking a beer with my buds and saw her face, it was white as snow. I kicked the board into the fire pit and yelled out that I was tired of this Ouija crap. As the board burned I heard a loud hissing sound, I kept jabbing at it with a branch and it took forever for the moon symbol to catch fire. I spat on the Ouija boards ashes and I realize now that I must have been a little buzzed or just crazy because I never got that angry before. From that moment on my life has never been the same.

I hear footsteps at night. My appliances either switch on suddenly when no one has touched them or go missing to later be found in my closet or bathtub. I see different size shadows out of the corners of my eye and get phone calls that sound all distorted with a deep voice in the background speaking a strange language. This is only the beginning of my problems. Heather started having bad nightmares when she stayed over my house and I began having them too. I once even had a friend get grabbed while he was on the toilet and ran out of the bathroom screaming.

I found out that the Ouija board was very old and had been given to Heather as a gift when she was in her early teens. I did some research and found out that the board was bought in Salem Massachusetts from a lady who claimed to be a witch who used it often before she ended up giving it to Heather. I asked Heather how she could play with something that might have been used in demonic rituals or things of that nature. She never gave me a good answer; she thought everything was fun and games until that night she was crying.

Heather and I broke up not so long after that, but my life never stopped getting worse and worse. I have to stop for now because my computer keeps freezing while I try typing this out.

I will write more at another time.

If there is anyone that can help or understands what I am going through please write to me or leave a comment.

I am willing to take any advice I can get. Thank You.

Other hauntings by Darkgemini

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Darkgemini, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sword (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
have you gotten any help since? Have you gotten rid of it yet?
faith12 (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
better go to the church and talk to a priest they know how to help you... Do it as soon as you can,.
LillianaRai (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
Getting it from a witch, have nothing to do with the Devil.
I am a Witch, We don't believe in the Devil, there are bad and evil spirits.
The Board is a portal into are world for ALL Soul, we don't get to pick if good or bad spirits come threw the board, you are always supposed to do a protection spell before, and a sealing spell after it. In Burning the Board you set free whatever evil spirit was talking threw it, These spirits most of the time feed on your bad feelings and fear, the more you fear it the more power it gets, the more you resist it the harder it will try to scare and hurt you. Dont prevok the Spirits.
physicemotions (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-15)
You never burn a OUIJA BOARD! That was not something that makes any good thing come out. From experiences and that type ofstuff I would say you have demonotic spirits.
number13 (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-13)
Dude... You've burned an ouija board, YOU'VE BURNED AN OUIJA BOARD! 😠 Its an ouija board and it was once belonged to a Witch. You don't burn ouija boards. Dude, I've seen a guy being possessed by an entity cause he burned an ouija board. Who knows what's being stored in that torture device. It could've been worse than that, it can hurt or possibly kill you and people connected to you, either physically, or mentally. People who never used an ouija bored, please hear my advice that you DO Not want to play an ouija board, trust me you don't want to. I'm no Expert but I've known these kind of things and some people that already experienced this things, including my friends. So people, the lesson here is to never tamper with things that's more powerful than you, opening doors that you can't close, using things you don't know without reading the instruction, manuals, warnings (LOL, XD), etc. And I'm sorry to hear that you've broked up with your girlfriend, God Bless You Whoever you are.
goatkiddie (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
My good advise is to get an exorcism on you and the house dude.
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-30)
I made a homemade ouija board when I was pregnant in the early stages with my son Locke. I did not know yet he was a boy, 2 early to tell. Ouija board said she was the spirit of a drowned lady and another spirit named Seth then it did a figure 8 pattern after Seth. And said your baby is a boy then it moved over 2 girl. It predicted a miscarriage for me in 2007. And a baby girl to be born July 22nd 2008. I had God bless you written on my board and a gold cross on it. About 20 plus weeks into my pregnnacy with my son Locke now confirmed baby was a boy. AfterI dreamt of a tall red headed man after me when I was pregnant with Locke.

I heard glass smash, I woke up to find glass smashed around my bed. My daughter Lilike had slept through it all in the bed with me. A light fixture that was screwed into the wall had come out of the wall and was hanging from the wall and the glass from the smashed bulb led from the bed to the passage right near my bedroom. I then fell asleep and had a nightmare of a tall red headed man out to hurt me while I was pregnant with my son. My daughters middle name is Judith named after her deceased great grammy she never met. And my son was delivered by a midwife we did not choose named Judith. My daughter Lilike who I had a high risk pregnancy of severe maternal anemia at 35 weeks had been born sick with suspected sepsis at 2:05pm on June 25th 2003 and recovered brilliantly. My son was born on May 29th 2006 at 5:20pm which looks like 2:05pm if you put the last two digits 20 infront of the 5 and its still pm.
After being confirmed pregnant on feb 12th 2007 with a urine stick test the baby miscaried through a bad UTI-blood in my urine on feb 13th 2007. I had a healthy big girl named Anjeni born July 22nd 2008 weighing 7 pounds and 13 ounces with apgars of 9 and 9.

I dreamt of my two girls Lilike & Anjeni with me in 2001 before Lilike was born in 2003 and Anjeni born in 2008. I dreamt of my son Locke by himself in 2004 and he was born in 2006.

Lilike is a Hungarian name that means Lily:

Take care of flowers and open up your heart
Because if you love them your soul must be nice
Hungarian Poet-Sandor Petofi

My Anjeni who was born after a sad miscarriage, and sadness for me when Lilike was born sick and I had to deal with some cruel people, Angeni/Anjeni's name is a native american name that means soul:

The Soul Would Have No Rainbow If The Eyes Had No Tears
Native American Proverb
JoeySchonknecht (9 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-12-29)
if you are still having this problem, I think I may be able to help. But in order for me to do so, I will need to come stay at your house for a few nights to see for myself exactly what is going on. I'm a very advanced medium. Granit, I'm not a professional, but I'm the closest thing you'l get that's willing to help you for free. However, I have no transportation. I would need you to come and get me or provide me with some sort of transportation, along with my partner, or sidekick, if you will. I may be young and you may think I'm full of it, but trust me. I know what I'm talking about. I have been through many cases like this one, some of which were my own. I could tell you what to do, but I would have to be there personaly to do what needs to be done if its what I'm thinking it is. I'm no wican, but I have learned from a few of the best, along with some other help. I also study magic and have had to use it in a few cases, such as banishing spells/rituals, healing spells, ect... However, if it comes down to needing an exorcism performed, I could try it, but I'm not making any garuntees. I have studied them and have tried them many times, but I'm still working out the kinks in my methods. I am willing to help, but it is not something you can do alone. I had something very powerful after me once. It was called YAIL. I tried to banish it on my own, and did nothing but chase it off, but needless to say, it came back.
Trudy82 (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-21)
Wow, quite a story! Any news on developments? Have you been able to get the haunting to stop? I sure hope you have found some measure of relief! I would suggest following the advice of the Wiccans on this one. They know what they're talking about.
BleachFreak01 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-02)
I suggest you try and learn more about Ouija boards and take an expert's advice on what to do next. If that doesn't work, you should consider asking someone, either a priest or a medium, to come to your home and see what they can do. The best of luck to you!
Paladin_of_Christ (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-12)
Despite what many people may think, I have to say that there is a demonic presence in that house. When you say in your story that your friends liked the house because a) no cops showed up (which could mean there was a possibility of drug use which in of itself can cause demonic doorways to open) and b) had a spooky environment (which basically was a cess pool of sin possibly caused by drug use and other issues of premarital sex aka another doorway) makes me think that your very house had several penetrations in your God-given hedge of protection. To make matters worse, your girlfriend at the time brought in a very powerful tool used to commune with demons which once again opens doorways. Your house is pretty much a play ground for the demonic. Do not despair though, for where there is Jesus Christ, there is Salvation.
Once the demons noticed that you did not want there presence in your house, they saw you as an easy target. Even if you ignore these demons, they have plenty of time to wait for the next oppurtunity to harm you. You must seek out Jesus Christ and plead to him that you seek salvation, say a prayer in your house, don't say anything such as an incantation or a mantra, that only makes the demons laugh... Instead, honestly ask for the help of Jesus Christ and he will come to your aid.
When it comes time, and you have truly asked Christ to live in your heart, you may need to ask an Evangelical Church to bless the house and drive off this terrible force. But remember in Matthew chapter 12 it states that once a demon is driven out of his home he wanders through waterless plains to seek rest. After finding none he says that he shall return to whence he came with seven more demons more despicable and terrifying than himself.
In other words once the demon is driven off, do not go back to your old ways of sin, promiscuity and drug use (if any) otherwise life will become more unbearable. Stay your faith with Christ and HE shall remain in the house with you, like a watch guard keeping the enemy at bay.
Turn to Christ and he shall not let you down.
Liberty-TN-Cowboy (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-06)
Make sure Heather is not channeling bad energy your way.😠 Too often love turns hate and thoughts of harm can prevail. She may be unknowingly taken energy from the burnt Ouija board and sending it your way as some sort of a voodoo. Look up your area for a wiccan and or a Pagan /Celtic old people of the woods like earth religions, some know how to stop bad spells and even counter act them. 😠
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
You've probably screwed yourself over, I guess doing what the dudes below suggested is the best thing to try.
SpiritMagnet (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
Everyone has their own idea of what is best, I for one am not Catholic or Christian, but wiccan, so I can give you a different insight.

The fact that the board came from a witch just means it was used properly and most likely there was no spirit attached to it when it was received by Heather (thank you for the back up Para Tam). There is a cleansing that is supposed to be done before transferring ownership and it works nicely. So, that means that the spirit came from someone/someplace Heather came in contact with AFTER receiving the board.
People can attract spirits, especially when they start dabbling, if they have low self esteem or are overly eager for power or knowledge. Dark spirits will take advantage of this and attach themselves. It can be very difficult to rid yourselves of these kinds of spirits (which it does sound like you have more than one that came through) so you will need help. My suggestion is a Shaman. If you read my story about the Lumberjack, you will see why. They can drive just about ANYTHING away and seal the door behind them, never allowing them through again (unless you open it).
You have many good suggestions here, I hope you take a few of them and follow through. You and your parents should not have to deal with this situation any longer than you already have.

Blessed be.
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
Oh jeez, that's not good. I guess I really don't need to tell you, but I will anyways. You should never, ever burn a Ouija Board. When you burn them, especially without saying goodbye to the spirits first, you release them and it sounds as though you've released some dark entitiy. You could try some sort of blessing ritual from whatever religion you are. Or if you don't have a religion you could try to tell the spirits to leave or something. I'm sorry if that isn't helpful and I hope your ok.
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
Darkgemini,

If you are still having a problem, I am sure you will get plenty of spiritual advice from many people. I prefer a Christian faith. You don't want to give any recognition to a spirit that is bothering/haunting you. You must IGNORE this thing whenever it is in the act of bothering you..., AND give recognition to whom it is due, Jesus Christ.
😊
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
I agree you must pray, go to church, and get the house blessed. Many people say do not play with Ouija boards but do we know y? The ansewer is in Deut. 18:10-14. These things are in the bible for our protection. Ask for forgivness but remember God may not make it that easy for you so don't give up. Good luck and God bless.
Jessica_Rabbit (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
I know that this probably won't help you now, but from my experience in dealing with ouija boards, the bast way to dispose of them is to finish your conversation, split the board into seven different pieces, bless them in some way (the prayer of St. Michael the Archangel is always a favorite of mine, even though I'm not a Catholic, it seems to work shockingly well), and dispose of each piece in a different place or way. I.E. Burn one (ONLY after you have blessed the pieces!), throw one into a body of water, put one in a wood chipper, bury a few in different places (preferrably far from eachother)...

Also, I must tell you, you need to pray. A lot. Go to church, pray about your situation daily, and do whatever you can to protect yourself, through God, from this entity. I would also suggest bringing your parents to church with you, if they are experiencing things, too.

Adorn your home with religious symbols, smudge the place, and attempt to have the house blessed. I don't mean to frighten you by saying "attempt" but I have had situations where a blessing has not worked.

Best of luck, and God Bless.
Patch (3 stories) (91 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
Ouija boards are bad! I can't really add to anything here except burning Lavender Incense and putting up crosses can help a lot for the time being.
Do what Paratam said, really do it. She knows what she's talking about.
I wish you the best of luck ❤
Darkgemini (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
Thank you all for your advice. I will take all your opinions seriously. The only thing I want to make a statement about is that although I can understand why some of you think it was the alcohol or just an active imagination causing all this, my parents who knew nothing about what had happened at the time experienced there own problems with the entity. I wish I could blame it all on fear or mind games, but unfortunately I seen to much to be comforted by that excuse. I have a lot more to tell and will be sure to write the events that have happened to me so that maybe one of you can help me understand what this thing is.
ParaTam (3 stories) (80 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
Darkgemini -
If these experiences are the works of a dark entity brought forth from your Ouija "play," I am truly sorry you are going through that. Having a negative entity or spirit in your home is no joking matter, and can't be dealt with lightly. We have had a couple of minor baddies in our home, but were able to push them out with our own smuding and blessings. It sounds like this may be more serious. You could try smudging as a first step. Google it and you will find many website with good information. If you visit your local new age shop, the owner may be experienced enough to give you Smudging 101 instruction.

A request from me... Please don't make assumptions that the "evil," if it is that, came through the board because it once belonged to a witch. Do some more online research here and you will find that Paganism and witchcraft were REALLY given a bad name by Christianity. Most "witches" are good people who believe in doing good as they would like done for themselves, and doing evil comes back to you threefold.

If you believe in the power of a Ouija board, then you know that an evil entity could use the board (I think the use of the word "game" is very inappropriate here) regardless of who used to own it who or currently owns it, or even who is using it. I do think there are some emotionally vulnerable people who are sitting ducks for these entities - definitely not saying you are one of them. But, your emotions from partying so much could have made you vulnerable that night.

I personally have never used a Ouija, but have read quite a bit about them. Having your house blessed by a priest is a good idea. (Thanks to Stacers for knowing/sugggesting that asking a Wiccan priest would be appropriate here.) You may even want to tell the priest about this incident during the partying, this time that you think the entity came through to you and your girlfriend. The the priest should be specific in his/her prayers and blessings about WHO/WHAT you her/she is ordering to vacate the premises. If you are present during the blessings, add your positive energies to the blessings.

Whether there is an entity in your home or these experiences are the result of an overactive imagination, smudging your home or having it blessed will only do good.

Good luck from my part of the world. I will send you positive energy and blessings!
mgtor (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
I am a big believer of God however even my pastor say the Quija is nothing to under estimate. I is like a portal door to the unknown and bad spirits can be dangerous. When Heather was playing with it if she used it alone she might have opened a dangerous door to a bad spirit. She was at your home when you burned it you might have not known that you were releasing the spirit at your home. Have your house blessed and pray for the strength to send the bad spirit back. Don't be afraid as they feed off your fear. I wish you the best.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
as you witness, this is a little of the power the ouija board can hold. You relistd somthing in your house. Never should have burnt it. Get an exocism done or if you can find, have a sealing cerimony done. Just be lucky you didn't relist the full power one can hold. Trust me, if you did, you proboly wouldn't be here.
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
The ouija "bored" isn't the problem here. It's your fear. Your fear has given it a power that it does not intrinsically have (I know this will start yet another argument about Ouija, but I'm sorry - it's a THING). I agree with Tonith that it appears there were several ingredients in your drama, too much alcohol being one. All those things can reverberate on each other and create all sorts of psychological havoc.

You are only as safe as your psyche allows. Always.
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! BURN AN OUIJA BOARD! To late to say that, sorry. Oh gosh... You break it into seven pieces and through some holy stuff all over it (whatever is holy like holy water or a crusifix even the BIBLE!) Just telling you incase somebody else you know trys that.Wooowww...My sister and her best friend went to a church and had to pray in there Every day for two months after school after using one of those boards so the spirits can leave them alone. Try it; might take you more time or less. 😳
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
Ok, let me get this straight. Up until this burning of the board you have never experienced any paranormal activity at this house? You were drinking a bit (not judging, I was a teenager once too) so you were slightly buzzed and got angry that your girlfriend was crying and scared and kicked the board into the fire. Those boards have a finish on them that makes the planchette slide easier. That could be the reason it took longer to burn. They are also made of composite woods with glue so that again will make it harder to burn. I have one that is about 40 years old or more so I'm assuming this one was manufactured the same way mine was.
What happened afterwards is the strange part. Stress can play a big part in thinking there is paranormal activity when in reality most of it could be explained. Maybe you are just feeding way too much into this. Let's say I'm dead wrong and you are having legit paranormal activity going on. Then its time to investigate and see what is going on. You go to a major college and I would bet dimes to donuts there is a team there that would be happy to help you out. Don't let this take over your life. Knowledge is power. Stop being scared and do something about it. There is help out there all you have to do is look for it.
mediumat12 (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
i think you have invited the demonic force into your life when you burned it. I would suggest a house blessing, moving, ignoring it, or if it gets too bad get a exercism
Stacers (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
I'm sorry to say that though your intentions were admirable you royally messed up. The best thing to do would be to get a wiccan priest or a catholic priest (they generally have the best way of dealing with things such as these) because you need some to oust this dark being who is haunting you now. Hope this helps. 😕
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
Hi Darkgemini

Its really frightening to mess around with things like the Ouija board. Especially that kind your ex got since it was used for something else other than for entertainment purposes.

According to some stories, if you destroy the board during a conversation with a spirit (without finishing it), the spirit you are conversing with (or in your case, Heather was speaking with) will forever haunt you as they have come out of that board, and only through that board can they come back from where they came from.

You might want to visit a priest or a healer to consult what you can do about this. Best wishes and good luck. 😊
wertona9 (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
I would suggest getting your house blessed for now. Even if you move, it is likely to follow you. I have heard that it is never a good thing to burn a Ouija board, because the board can open a door to the other side, and if it is burned, the door has not been closed.

Good luck.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: