You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: The Dark Creatures Anger

Real Ghost Stories

The Dark Creatures Anger

 

My name is Logan and I have recently written a post about this entity terrorizing me. Many of you have emailed me giving me advice and trying to help me with this problem. I just wanted to say thank you for all your comments and concerns. I unfortunately have been dealing with more aggression from this demon lately, but let me explain to you what my life has been like before these recent events.

I have been dealing with this Entity for awhile and I can't really figure out why it has its sight set on me? My ex-girlfriend was really into Ouija boards and stuff of that nature. She played around with the board a lot. I can't help to feel a little angry at her for bringing this curse into my life. I have dealt with strange voices and laughter, car keys and other materials on my night stand end up in the back yard or on top of my roof, cold spots and wind where there is no windows. One time I went down to the cellar to get some tools and there was a horrible smell, I thought an animal had died but nothing was there.

I have a dog that never use to bark so much until all of this started happening, he goes crazy at the weirdest times and barks at the ceiling. I have a repeating dream about some one or thing being in my room and I can't switch on the lights, I always end up running and trying to find a light switch or lamp in the darkness. All these problems seem like child's play up until now. I recently have been grabbed by the arm and leg. Plates and glasses are found in my kitchen shattered. I wake up not being able to move and it feels like I'm fighting some thing off of me.

I took some advice and spread some holy water around my house hoping it work. All was quite for about a week and then things got real crazy! My bed would turn over while I was sleeping in it. The voices sounded like screaming almost like a lion roar. My cross in my room is missing a long with my bible and pictures in my room. I once was pushed by a force so strong that it felt like some one ran right in to me.

There is more and more aggression as the day's go by, I can only hope that next time I write a post in here it can be one with a happy ending. If there is any groups of Ghost Hunters that would like to come and check out my home please leave a response with your email address and I will contact you. "Only serious hunters please"! I will take photos and post anything I capture on my profile page.

Thank you!

Other hauntings by Darkgemini

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Darkgemini, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

satansfinest (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-20)
me and my team would be possibly available to come up in a week and a half, say the 31st? Be strong.
Callofthedeadz2 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-23)
God dude! Why do dumb shops sell crap like this ouija board! Similar things happening to me too! Hope you get out of that nightmare!
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-19)
Who ever told you to put holy water around your house is a freaking idiot. My friend is a wiccan and I told her this story out loud and she said, "Holy water only works for an amount of time, Then it comes back really pissed off, My advise don't be scared because it'll eat your fear and get stronger, Don't move around your house around devil hours (Late at night) Don't try to contact it, that'll be inviting it in or find ways to overtake you, Don't ask a priest to come to your house because it'll piss it off as well, Wear a cross around your neck, It'll help. If you want more information contact me at skymcdermett[at]yahoo.com "

Well, I hope you for the best. I've experienced some activities but your's is beyond control, I really hope you get through this.

XoXo SoniaMary23
christbeliever (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
The best advice I can give you is if you are not a christian you may be subject to this as long as it wants to torment you. But if you give your heart to Jesus you will have authority over it through him. Without Jesus protection you can not fight or reason with it because it is a demon. Any questions please feel free to email me at soulfoodshow24 [at] yahoo.com
Summit (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
Plese be careful, I'm not scaring you but my entire family used to be friends with the unknown (they even warned us during crisis and any robbers and that was very handy) however, when my youngest sister got 18 years old, our friends (though my mother can only see them and understand) they turned themselves as an enemies. Possessing my sister almost everyday and even twice a day. Paralysing my youngest brother while on sleep, etc. We almost lived our lives last 4 years fighting them back. We consulted a shaman, he drove them away only. Because according to him those unseen entities are immortals and the only thing they (shamans) can do is to drove them away from you and your house. But they will still attemp to go back if they already setfocus on you. The only family member that was not affected by that freaking times is me. I prayed a lot and do believe in God, that's probably the reason why. And even the shaman agreed after seeing me that I am strong and there's no other weapon for this aside from siding with the Good.

We even sent our sister to medically check her for anything but every doctors said she'd fine (what the heck). This shaman still visit us and became our close friend now and he's the one maintaining the paranormal to get away from us. We are now having a good time without "those things".

You can choose any means at this point. Besides, this is only an options for your sake. Hope you can get rid of it as well as we did. I will pray for you.
Liberty-TN-Cowboy (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-06)
I can't help but to think a hman is behind these spooky shenanigans, Make sure there is no residual hate or discontent with another being, then maybe Heather combined with a spiritualist/Psychic can actually help you reverse any spells. If there's a trace of regret and obsessions from your ex, leave her out of the picture. For this could be a tool of destruction she uses at her disposal.
Why are these things most proceeded by a love gone bad, think there is a link? 😕
robertar (223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
"I picked up a demon from a girl I was dating." And STD's were bad enough. Really though, you should be more selective about the girls you date. You really shouldn't blame her anymore than you blame yourself-you are both adults (I hope)

Then there is advice further down from people who can't solve their own problems... Another bad idea and I hope you pass on it.

I'm glad it seems you are taking this seriously, for your parents sake as well as your own.

Do you pray? Ask God to help you understand or learn what to do (and what not to)?

I'll look forward to hearing that you are doing well, when you are.
aarontassin (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
Hey man I've been through exactly what you're going through. I picked up a demon from a girl I was dating. I was terrorized for months by what felt like many demons. One time I was literally pinned to the bed by hands that I could feel but could not see. Then I felt hands grab my throat and start choking me and I had a feeling that I was having my consciousness shoved to a small corner in my head. Somehow I was able to get a hand free and grab the rosary hanging on my bed and a massive black figure seemed to have been hurled from my body and flew through the wall. Anyway... I definitely inderstand what you are going through. I've figured out how to control the situation in my owwn life and I've benefited GREATLY from the experience. Shoot an e-mail to aarontassin [at] hotmail.com I'd love to share my success story with you.
Sqweeky1297 (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
if it's a priest then forget it! It's NOT going to work that might comfort the thing for a week or so but then it's going to make it pissed onces the pray is over. 😐
Bye. And you really need to tell that thing to get the hell out! 😐
Sqweeky1297 (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
If all of that holy crap (sorry but I'm not a christen or any thing like that.) doesn't work then don't try any thing else that's holy that will only make him piss even more. God knows what else that little thing will do. 🤔 😐 😠. But yell that that son of a gun to get out if you have to. You can try all of that holy stuff that you want but it's not going to help trust me I still think that I'm being chased by something from my dreams that's taking a life of it's own. Man you are in deep crap. Good luck with that.
Darkgemini (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-26)
Thanks for all the concern, I have some one coming to my house this Friday to confront the Entity. I will definitely let you all know what happens.
ParanormalReality (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
I believed you more when it came to the ouija boards. Ouija boards are very dangerous. They bring evil spirits. I've heard many stories about these things and how they mostly bring evil demons. You did good with the holy water. The demons that are with you now get worse. The next thing you should do is bring someone that can clear the evil, like a priest. Investigators will only tell you that it is true that there is a demon or evil entity in your home and with you. But a priest or someone of that nature can help you. I hope you will be okay. You should get help as soon as possible. Ouija boards may be fun, but not when the demons arrive.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
Tonith, thanks for replying! The respectful, free exchange of ideas is one of the things I like about this site; and I appreciate your willingness to share your viewpoint. Here's my two cents worth:

From a Judeo-Christian standpoint, Satan -- the "adversary" -- provides a diametric opposition to God, whom we view as PURE (perfect) goodness and PURE (perfect) love.

Diametric opposition is a relatively familiar idea. In science, we find Newton's Third Law of Reciprocal Reactions. (Simplified: "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.") In Chinese philosophy, we have the concept of yin-yang. Of course, neither of my examples completely explains the Christian position; I'm just saying that diametric opposition isn't a completely unfounded concept.

Humankind isn't in diametric opposition to God. Humans aren't perfectly good or perfectly bad. An interesting 2006 study by the Max Planck Insitute for Evolutionary Anthropology showed that toddlers as young as 18 months displayed a fully developed sense of altruism. (See http://www.eva.mpg.de/english/press/PMs_eng/20060302_2.pdf.) The study seems to suggest that humans have an innate desire to help. We also tend toward self-interest at times, but, fortunately, we're not always selfish or envious or proud.

So -- leaving biblical authority out of the equation -- if we believe in God as Perfect Love and Perfect Goodness, then Newton's Third Law of Reciprocity AND Chinese (Yin-Yang) philosophy would seem to suggest that God's diametric opposite also exists.

This is an incomplete -- and tenuous at best -- understanding, but it's the best I could do on short notice. Just a little food for thought.

A.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
angelfeathers
Thanks for the heads up on my conclusion but I still have a problem with thinking in demonic terms. I know some believe if there are angels there has to be the counter part which would be demons. Only demons I believe in are the ones that reflect our negativity and the things we usually don't like about ourselves and struggle with for the most part. I believe God to be Goodness. The absence of that goodness to me is our pride,selfishness, envy and hatred which to me does make us the ugliness of Dante's demon-like creatures.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-22)
Tonith is correct in saying that some of these things are classic poltergeist activity. Problem is: Some of these things are classic symptoms of demonic habitation as well. Foul odors, missing religious icons, reactions to holy water. I can't tell if you're pulling our collective legs or if you're serious.

If you are serious, then you need help. This isn't something you'll be able to solve on your own or over the internet. One of the main keys to banishing it is going to be to "take ownership" of whatever you've done to allow it access. You need to renounce your use of the Ouija board -- even if you were just an observer; and saying "sorry" without truly BEING sorry isn't going to work. You need to BE sorry and NEVER let it happen again.

Also, moving out of the house isn't going to work. It'll follow you. It's focus is on you, not on the house.

Hang in there!

A.

P.S. I am now tempted to say that you have a real problem. As I'm writing this, my screen keeps tabbing up and down; making it extremely difficult for me to write! Haven't had that happen before! Good luck!
galvon (142 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-22)
first of all keep postivie... Most people say demons feed of fear. And angry ghosts to... Well they can feed of all negative emotiones... So getting angry and screaming agiasnt it isn't gana help... I'm not that religous but I believe in all gods. Yeh you should get a copy of the st. Michael the archangel like someone said. And try not to get it angrier try to get proff help and try to stay calm and positive. And than gather your strengte and fight it
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-22)
This has all the markings of a classic haunting by a poltergeist OR you are the one doing this but you are unaware of it. You said you have mixed feelings about your ex girlfriend and her dabbling with the ouija board. Maybe you are just angry that you no longer have a relationship with her? I don't mean to assume, just trying to figure what is happening to you. Our emotions can do strange things to our reality. If this is a haunting there are people out there who are hip to what needs to be done. From what I gather fear is the greatest culprit in these situations, so maybe it's time to get angry and tell this thing to get lost.
Plunk (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-22)
Well, you do live in Mass, so there's possibility that you reside on or near where the witch trials were held. If that's the case, you're probably resting on a lot of angry spirits. Holy water is a good start. Keep it up.
babyrie81 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-22)
hiya the ouiji board was it used correctly? Why I ask is because if you don't surround your self with white light before your girlfriend use's it then you are asking for trouble. The reason why I'm telling you this is I'm a medium and been trained in the board to use it correctly. Get your girlfriend to use a white candle as well.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-22)
Logan--Why you? Because you'd make a good conquest. Why are events growing more ominous? Because you're opposing it and not surrendering. You've begun to use some holy weapons, so the fight will undoubtedly escalate. You don't have to be Catholic to "resort" to Christianity's lead warrior, St. Michael the Archangel. I recommend you find a copy of the standard prayer to St. Mike to keep it handy and recite regularly. I hope your search for a professional team to do tech readings, etc connects you to the right people.
You can gain inestimably deeper insights into the spiritual realm through these encounters, and as I understand it, God never promised we wouldn't have troubles, only that S/He would always be there to help us through to success if we ask.
CutishIvy (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-22)
holy water is a good start. But I suggest to summon the spirit to set you free. If your former girlfriend is into Ouija board, ask her to get you out of that stuff and make it stop, of course with the help of a much stronger guide / medium.

Good luck on your search.
May you find a way out of the situation real fast.

And if the place is real haunted why not trying to move to a different residence as it will not follow you. You can always try at least, right?
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
I am sorry for your circumstances. Holy water is a good start but not enough, you must pray (for forgiveness, strength, and protection) and fast (as I have stated before on this site exorcists priests pray and fast before exorcisms to help cleanse themselves of sin). This is important, we all sin and because of this evil can grab a foot hold in our lives, if we repent and strive to sin less then evil has a much greater disadvantage over us. You also need professional help of an exorcist or deliverance minister (some paranormal societies keep in contact with these types of priests). You can for temp relief use a smudging technique (burning sage through out the house but like I said it is only temp). Just remember evil wants you to despair, fall into hopelessness and give up, DON'T. Keep fighting and keep your faith, there are those who have been demonicly oppressed for years before receiving help, God doesn't always offer deliverance on a silver platter (read the book of Job). Your recent increase in activity was probably do to the fact you are reaching out for help on this site, evil knows that it cannot win with God on our side so it will try to stop you even punish you. If you find yourself being attacked call on JC for help, command it to leave in his name. Good luck and God Bless.
TheLightBeforeDawn (5 stories) (41 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
Goddess Bless you with your search. I hope that nothing horrible, or to horrible I suppose seeing as horrible things are already happening, happens.

Keep Safe.

TLBD ❤
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
http://www.religiousdemonology.com/

This dude can help you. Some good information here to help you figure out what is happening.
asmaa (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
i really wish that that evil ghost will leave you in peace!
I got a solution for you but I don't know whether it will interest you!
Anyway, if you can, leave me your email address, & I will contact you!
Good luck!
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
I think you should just move out of that house. Unless it happening to you all the time then you need to seek major help.

I think you should really seek out a person who can excoist that whatever is doing this to you.

Wish you the best of luck. Stay safe and don't let it drag on for too long.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: