You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Feelings At The Grave Yard

Real Ghost Stories

The Feelings At The Grave Yard

 

I know this grave yard in my town like the back of my hand, only I don't know anyone who's buried their. My mom and I use to go there all the time when I was a kid. We would normally walk around the road that was made around it because it was just something we did. My mom has always been able to sense things, like spirits and see them so, that is why we don't go any more, she was seeing things and had to leave.

A few weeks ago I was out there with my boyfriend and we drove his truck out to the back of it and sat in the back under the trees. It was peaceful, a beautiful day really. I was so happy I finally got sometime alone with him, we talked for a little bit and he started kissing me. That's all we did was kiss and the next thing I knew I was froze in place and he pulled away and looked at me. I told him I had a bad feeling. This feeling was horribly strong. I could hardly breath and I just wanted to get out of there.

We both got in the truck and I rolled up my windows and everything, he was asking me over and over if I was ok, if the feeling was gone or anything. I just shook my head no, that's all I could do. I never had a feeling of dread that bad on me before. I looked around me and I kept seeing shiat. Like things popping up on the windows but they were never their at all, from what my boyfriend told me.

When he tried to start the truck it kept dying on us and that feeling was getting stronger and stronger by the minute. I had o idea what to do to keep myself from freaking out because everything looked so real. It was freaking me out so much too.

He finally got the truck running after a few. He was going to lift up the hood of it but I wouldn't let him. I was too scared to let go of him until we got out of there.

Does anyone think they can help me?

I really don't understand this at all.

Other hauntings by minx69

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, minx69, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

gemini_syndrome (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-27)
What you felt is most likely distressed spirits seeking help. Maybe the people who were buried had died with unfinished business and think that you can help them. Perhaps the spirits did not like the fact that you and your boyfriend were happy when they would never feel happiness again.
Rosie93 (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
I think that DUnknown is right-you are sensitive like your mother, and the spirits were attracted to you because of that. They probably didn't want to harm you at all, although I can understand how it would seem that way. Talk to your mom about it, so you have someone who understands what you're going through. Maybe that will help you to cope with your sensitivity.
Best wishes. ❤
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
To answer your questions, ghosts tend to come to sensitive people. Perhaps they sensed that you can see them so they came close to your truck. The truck having trouble starting up means a lot of load are there, which means, a lot of ghosts had came. Your story, I experienced that before when I and some of my friends went to a local cemetery in Quezon Province, Philippines for some ghost huntings. As usual, they saw me and started to follow our van. They know I can see them. Our driver, which is also our friend and have an open third eye, said that he almost floored the gas pedal yet the van was only moving at a very slow speed. It seems the van got a lot of weight on it. I told them to stop the van, close their eyes and start to pray. My friend, the driver, said something in latin. After saying Amen, the van started on its own then we drove away from the place. I looked at the back of the van and the ghosts that crowded our van are following us, running, but stopped after we left the gate of the cemetery. Scary and creepy, it's true.
Thank you for sharing your own experience
Regards,

JAM 😊
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Strange story. Perhaps ghost don't like couples going at it where they are laid to rest.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
What cemetery was this? I had to do a little research on Kentucky cemeteries (my family is from Kentucky and there are quite a few of family plots)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: