You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The One In My Dreams

Real Ghost Stories

The One In My Dreams

 

I don't know how it all started out, because if I did I would tell you. I've had these dreams for the past 3 years of my life. In them their is a man with long beautiful black hair, blue eyes, black trench coat, pale white skin, and in my eyes he's absolutely perfect in every way. I have very vivid dreams of him and I keep them written down on my computer. Some will be sex dreams, some will be like he's reaching out to me but he can never get me in time because I always wake up.

I've done so much research on the topic asked people and I come up with nothing at all! Not one clue leading me anywhere.

I haven't had just dreams of him; I've seen him before too. I remember being in a book store once and I felt someone watching me, I turned to look around and there he was with his hand out, like he wanted me to grab it. I put the book back down and when I turned around to look he was gone.

I've even seen him at school. I was walking back to class late after getting my note book out of the locker when I got that feeling again. I wish I could describe it but I really don't know how. It's a feeling like something was missing but now its there. That probably didn't make any sense but I'm trying, so bare with me. The next thing I knew I felt myself being pushed out of my body and I have seen myself lying in his arms!

I didn't know what to think, but some how I ended back up on my body and feel to the floor.

If you have any questions you would like to ask feel free, please I really need help with this. I feel as if I'm connected to him and I don't understand any of it...

Other hauntings by minx69

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, minx69, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Beliver-101 (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-02)
I know why its familiar. I was thinking about a movie with a guy and a girl. Guy was going to kill her, but another guy shot him...
Beliver-101 (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-02)
Minx,
Next time, ask him why he held that knife to you. Ask him why you. I have no experience in these (im a guy) but I read evrything, and it seems familiar even though nothing I have experienced it. I feel like you are not in danger, but yet you are. I have those feelings. Maybe you should be more careful and ask him those questions. I also think spirits are attracted to you.Well,bye

-Beliver-101
galvon (142 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
ah old rage I still talk with him such a good jolly old guy he is no danger though hes a very friendly spirit caring for his past love protecting her right liz?.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-10)
Dear Minx69,

I apologize for leaving out some very important scriptures. I don't know what's wrong with me, maybe I'm a little tired. So here is the whole scriptural reference. It is 1John 4:1-4.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-10)
Dear Minx69,

Test the spirit according to 1 John 4:1. I am assuming he is a spirit because you have seen him while you are awake. Be careful because he might be a incubus and he might be trying to seduce you.
minx69 (6 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
To: Tyco360:
Hmm, good point. Sometimes I won't even think about him for atleast 3 days, and then he comes in my dreams. I've compaired him to everyone I know and no one fits the looks or actions in any way and it ablsolutly aggravates me. I don't know if he's satan or what. But I know I still have my soul cause he's never tried to take it that I know of.
Thanks for your time:)
Tyco360 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-17)
Ask him if he can appear out side of your dreams. Take his looks and compare them to current and childhood friends. They also say Satin appears in ways that you are drawn to GOD might trying to protect you. Try to dwell on it if you want it to stop that's how dreams work some times like the night this happened did you have a dream with Rage in it? If not its problebley a regular dream if so talk to some experts on it.
minx69 (6 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
Here are some dreams of him. I've givin the man a name, Rage. I don't know why I picked that name but it seems right for him.

I'll start out with the tunnle dreams. I've had more of these then I can remember. Usually I will be walking threw a brick tunnel with a bright light at the end. I would walk until I seen him and when I seen him he usually held a torch in his hand and guide me threw it. But we would never get to the light in time. I would always wake up before we get to it. But I had one dream where we did make it threw the tunnle, But I only got a quick peek at the other end. But It was a beautiful place, perfect. And in some of the tunnle dreams I felt as if I would be pulled back from him into the darkness and he would yell for me and cry...

The sex dreams are always so intence. I usually wake up hurting and wet, but it feels so real. Like it was real. They always occure in my room on my bed, and my room always looks the same.

This one baffles me to this day. In this dream I was going to help mom in the corn feild and when I was out their I seen him in the middle of the rows holding out his hand. My mom seen him too and she smiled and kept saying "Go with him Liz! I want you to be with him! Go to him!" I took a step into the corn feild but woke up.

Now here are two that really confuse me to no end... I was in a dresse, the puffy kind that fancy people use to wear to parties and stuff. And he was in his normal cloths. We were in a brick room feild with mirrors everywhere and vines crawling up the walls. He was holding me and I looked in the mirrors and seen he was holding a knife to my back and I gasped in shock. But woke up.

This is the second part to that dream above. We were in the same place and I was holding him while he was crying. I remember saying 'it isn't your falut, its ok I forgive you' and I looked around and found the knife yards away from us. Was he planing on killing me?

*These are just some of the dreams, I'll post more soon but I want your oppinion on these and if you have any questions feel free to ask*

❤ 😊
minx69 (6 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
TO: Patch
True, very true but its hard to let go.
Thanks for understanding tho:)
Hmm I never thought of doing that it makes things so much eaiser now! Lol Thanks:) ❤
Patch (3 stories) (91 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
Minx: I understand, what you mean with the closet.
I also understand that it's hard to not accept him because he seems to be trust-worthy and the most perfect man in the world, but Minx, he's not part of this world, no matter how much you wish for it he's not, even if he is who you want him to be he's not alive. He could be evil he could hurt you. You have to be careful:)
And please post your dreams here, it could be easier for people to put their input here. Good Luck:)
minx69 (6 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
To: Patch
I read both your commets and I'll start off with the closet one. When it would open up it would be as if someone did it. I know my brother woulnt have don't it, because all he ever does is sleep lol. I really have no idea what it could be, and it is a ver hard door to open too.
It's hard not to accept him. Like I said he has helped me a lot and he's earned my trust which is very hard to do. I'm still going to post some of the dreams up I just need time to organize them properly. Thanks for your time.
Take care:)
Patch (3 stories) (91 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
I just have to say Wow, after reading this story and it's comments.
I fully agree with most people here, don't accept anything he gives you he could be a demon, but this also reminds me of a type of spirit I can't remember what it's called 'Astral-something' I think, they stalk you and try to be your friend and appear to you as a dead loved one or someone you'd really like. It's just a theory,

Good Luck and keep us updated!
minx69 (6 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
To: Jessica_Rabbit
Thanks for commenting:) Hmm Well so far he hasnt tried anything to take away my free will, although he has lead me on some right paths in my life for the better and I can honestly say it was for the better, I got away from my ex who well, did some horrable things to me. It kind of hurts to talk about it...Anyway, I don't really have a religion, its always been heard to find the right one becaue I always study somthing before I believe in it. I'm really weird as you all can tell but thank you for the advice *Hugs*

To: Jitow
Very good point, but it's hard to give something up that's been in your life and that has helped you threw depressing times. I'll keep that in mind, besides if Ican ask him in my dreams hopefully I'll get an answer. Thanks for commenting:)

To: jasmine
He's never done ne thing to break us up, only that one dream where I was kissing my b/f. Like I said in the first comment he helped me get away from a horrable person, so hopefully he isn't that bad.
I've never heard of something like that before, I hope everything turns out good in the end for him. I've never heard of those CD's before, I'll ask my friend about them, he's musilem so hopefully he can get the cd's too. Thank you for commenting:)
jasmine (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
Hi,
This man appearing in your dream is an elf-like creature (jinn), as we normally call them among muslims. These creatures have a different world, which runs in parralel to our world i.e, to our human world. Sometimes, it happens that these creatures take a liking to one human and start stalking that person. One of my cousins was also facing a similar problem. He is a guy and there is this woman elf, who always creates problems in his marital life, because she does not want him to stay with any other woman, apart from her. So this person who appears in your dream has actually started liking you, and wants to be near you. But this is a very dangerous situation. Plz try to stay away from him. Muslims protect themselves from such creatures by listening to the Holy Quran. There is actually a part of Quran, which the person suffering from such things is made to hear through CD. If you want, I can send you those CDs. May God protect you and keep you safe.
Take Care, Jasmine
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
Not even close to normal. It ain't good, it ain't sexy and it ain't love. It will turn out to be misery if you don't snap out of it immediately and back to the real world. It does not fit. Do you think he has a job and a family, maybe a lab puppy at home, a bank account or a job-there is nothing in it for you but the misery. Where do you think his home is. If you talk to him ask him that, it will be hard for him to answer.
Jessica_Rabbit (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
I agree that this is more than likely something you do not want to invite into your life, despite your feelings for him. It is the nature of demons and devils to try and make their target feel welcome, loved, satisfied. They do this so that they can take you over, posess you, even gain power over your soul or free will. They act through kindness and affection, but they do not have good intentions.

Arm up, doll. I would wear a protective charm at all times (I do anyways 😉) and burn earthy incense in your room, to keep you grounded. Your charm will be different depending on your religion, beliefs, and philosophies. (Personally, I wear a jade phoenix on a hemp chain.) Crosses are generally very protective, hematite has very good grounding properties, and quartz in very pure. Do a little research and see what would best fit you and your situation. And pray.

May God Bless you always.
minx69 (6 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
To: Free_Fairy
Wow! YOu have no idea how happy it made me to feel as if I wasn't alone *Hugs* How he feels? I feel complet with him honestly. Like when he touches me I feel safe, wanted, as if he's replaced my world with him self. Wow I sound really Corny right now... Sigh lol Thanks for commenting:)

To: mgtor
I have never seen his feet before now that you've brought that up. Interesting. I'm just drawn to everything about his face. He's never tried to hurt me in any way that I know of but he has helped me in my mind to make decisions, hard ones to and they have lead me on the right path. Thanks for commenting me. You're has really got me to think...:)

To: Necropolis_Seraph
I've taked to him loads of times, I remember smiling and lauging but I hardly remember what we say. But I do recall one where he said I was in a test that I needed to pass but I don't really remember what it was. He's never offered me anything... The one time he was violent was when I had a dream of my b/f and he just busts threw the door as my b/f kissed me and looked really pissed off... But that's the only one. Thanks for commenting:)

For ne one who reads if you would like to kno about the dreams I'll post some.:)
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
Hi there. I have heard of some stories in our country that somehow is the same as yours, but most of the time they say that this kind of experience pertains to some entities that might be living around you or with you.

Here's an example. Here in the Philippines, some dwendes (elves) would take a liking to a human girl and would appear to the girl in her dreams as a beautiful man. Sometimes he would make her feel his presence, sometimes he would just talk to her in dreams. This man would woo her in her dreams, would offer her some things. And our elders say you cannot accept anything that he would offer you, especially food. Because if you eat any of their food, you can no longer come back to our world.

There has been a lot of stories all around our country wherein a girl would be taken by these entities and they would die physically, but her spirit would go with this so-called man. I don't know if its the same with you. But have you ever talked to him in your dreams?
mgtor (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
Wow! I am not sure how you are going to take this but I have heard of him before from my mother. Also from a friends mom who saw him in Texas.
I will have to post that story which would be interesting. He is the devil his appearance has always been the most handsome man you would ever see perfect to the T. Always with black hair and a long trench coat. When you look into his eyes its like your are hymatized and your desire to be with him becomes stronger. One of the things my mother noticed about him when she encounter his appearance was that she glance down to his feet and they were not human feet they were more like the halves of a deer or something of that nature.
Be careful because once you give yourself to him he will take you. He can't force himself on you, I guess from the stories you have to except him once you do you are his forever. Be careful I always thought it was tales but I have heard of so many woman tell the story of this man appearance they have all describe him the same way you just did isn't that scary? Be safe love to hear this come up once again.
Free_Fairy (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
I cannot believe it! I thought I was the only one! You have no idea how happy I am right now. And a bit confused. And scared to be honest. But that's okeeey. The same happens to me for the last three or four years. I can't recall. I know how it started though. An I so not seem to meet him so often in my dreams lately. We have another form of communication. I can't explain it too. But I found so much on common. Please try to explain how does it feel. How does HE feel. Please.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: