You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Demon's Origin

Real Ghost Stories

My Demon's Origin

 

So for those of you that have read my story PROTECTED BY A DEMON, I think I might know where she came from.

Spring and Summer of 06

Las Vegas, NV

A couple of years ago before I joined the army when I first graduated from high school I moved in with a friend. This house was his parent's but they were renting it out to us. Of course, as expected, we threw parties almost every night.

Well, one day, one of my friends came running into the living room freaking out. Saying he saw a ghost. We all thought he was messing with us so we kind of just blew him off. He was laughing but he said he was being serious. Another one of our friends then spoke up asking if it was a woman. The other friend said he just saw a shadow. The rest of us thought they were trying to pull some prank and scare us. But after discussing it, two other friends admitted to strange things happening around the house.

Trouble then started circulating between us. Fights between friends over nothing almost all the time. Eventually, people stopped hanging out over our house. There were times when it was so quiet and eerie in the house, I wouldn't be able to stay there. It really felt like, someone was there waiting for me. Like someone wanted me to join them.

One of my friends who believed herself to be very spiritual sensitive told me she sensed a spirit in the house that was lonely. She actually told me she thinks the spirit wants me to be with her. However, me being the skeptic shrugged it off like it was nothing. After the talk we had though, I became more aware of some kind of presence in the house. From shadows moving in the room my friends and I 'deemed' haunted, to strange bumping noises on the walls late at night. Sometimes my friend and I even got eerie feelings that someone would be walking right behind you when in the house. But the one thing my friend and I know for sure, is something would watch you while sleeping

Anyway, I moved out and joined the army and here I am today.

My question is this. Do you think that the spirit/demon/angel/whatever ethereal being it may have been that showed itself to me in my 1st blog is the same being as the one that was in my old home?

When I would picture the (what I thought at the time) ghost, I pictured a woman in a white gown who was lonely and seemed to be waiting for someone. But the being that revealed itself to me was not sad but seemed confident in itself. As if it knew me. And KNEW, that I would listen in breaking up with my girlfriend.

Did I leave that spirit at the house and some other ethereal being latched itself to me? Or did I accidentally take the spirit from the house with me?

Please comment

Other hauntings by Ghost6R

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghost6R, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

redtearvisions (3 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
hello. Look your story is true but its not a angel, ghost, or a succubus... It was a demon... I'm not going to lie i'm only 15 but I have lived with demons and ghost all my life. I can see them, I can talk to them, hell I can even touch them. But there is one thing I can tell, that thing you saw was a demon... I know because I have one looking over me too. An angel and a demon both looking over me, they are both sisters, they try to help me when ever I can. Well here is what I can tell you to do, except the offering. It will help you later in your life to have both a demon on your shoulder and a life you can live.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-05)
I don't think this spirit should be labelled a Demon. It seems more like this female once lived. And yes spirits are people and they can become attached to a living person of the opposite sex. Or same sex just as in life. It's possible to have a spirit attach itself to you if they feel you have sympathy for them.

They can find you anywhere in the world if you feel strongly for them. And who wouldn't want to go to someone who will love and care for them? Maybe not love, but your warm feelings offer her comfort and something she wants. She's not a demon just a woman who's willing to be with you and if she has to she can remove your friends and lovers to have you all for herself.

Even male spirits can do this. They can sabotage real life relationships selfishly. They can cause you to become a hermit and to push away friends and loved ones. Just like real life. But humans are very capable of behaving evil with our selffish nature. We also pity ourselves too much and will make any excuse to do the bad things we do because of something we suffer.

But it's up to you, whether you like her around you or not. You have to reject this sympathy and block your feelings and let her go. She's not alive anymore and she does not belong with you. You need to be among the living. 😐
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-09-27)
This spirit may be lonely, that's why no one is coming to the house, they are afraid of her, say you'll be her friend and things WILL change.

I'd be her friend.
Eebus (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
Thought I'd share in my experience with you. I used to date this guy a couple of years ago and he used to say that he'd see things and stuff. I never used to think much of it until I suddenly felt the presence of this 'other lady'during our relationship. A year later things got worse between me and him and we broke up. There is this indian belief saying these female spirits (or succubus) once attracted to a guy they'd stick by him, ruining whichever relationship he has with any girl. But apparently they will also protect and help these men in their life. The last I heard, my ex is doing fantastic with his career but he still has relationship issues:)
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-01)
Ghost6R
Do you still feel as though the spirit/demon is still following or with you? If you do and you don't mind the spirit/demon being around you I understand. But I strongly advise that you get rid of it and soon. When demons latch on to you it is sometimes hard to get them to leave you alone depending on how long it has been around you. Speaking from experince.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-25)
Ghost6R--Trudy makes valid points and questions. Like any enemy, an entity wants to divide and conquer, as it did by separating all your friends and choosing you, (although you don't really know if you are the ONLY one).
You see "her" and don't want her? Tell her to get lost. You have more power than "she" does in every instance. "She" has to make an effort to manifest. You just are. Remember that. Take control of your life and don't hand it over. Courage, friend.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-24)
Dear Ghost6R,

Unfortunately, the answer is yes and no. Yes it could be the same being that was in your old house. Yes you could have left the spirit in your old house and another spirit latched onto you. And yes you could have accidentally taken the spirit from your old house. Or maybe not. Spirits have the ability to take on any form they want. The real question is does it have the authority to hang around you and do you want it to hang around you? Those are the real questions that need to be asked.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: