You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Demonic Predator

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Predator

 

When you comment, all I need to know is if this is a demonic presence or not

In Fort Collins, there is a haunted house that has slight burn damage, and all the other sheds suggest that it used to be a goat farm. My friends and I would always go there to do silly teenage things and just hang out and try and scare each other. We have done that for about a year now and we never saw anything peculiar except for a few noises that we thought could've been anything. My most recent trip there, about a month ago on July 3rd, something was different. It had a huge feeling of oppression that I just couldn't explain. My friends and I continued doing what we usually did there when there was a deafening noise like glass breaking coming from inside the house (we only went in the actual house once before and a bird flew at us; so that was it for going in the house for us). We got closer to the house to see if we could tell what room the sound was coming from and of course the sound stopped. We were thinking about going since the place felt more hostile than it ever did when I got shoved viciously to the ground. I would've blamed one of my friends but they wouldn't be able produce the force applied to me without tackling me. At that point I was done with that place. I got up and started walking to the car with my friends when a strange growl came from the house. It lasted about 30 seconds before it just stopped. We were too stunned to get in the car so at least another 30 seconds went by when, out of nowhere, the same glass shattering sound was coming from the house and all the sheds around it. That was the final hint we needed to leave and never come back. I find it overwhelming how strange it is that nothing happened at that house until that one day.

Three days passed without anything bad happening until the night of the 3rd day. At first I thought it was just me, but I could've sworn I was seeing stuff at the corner of my eye. They were little shadows that would just disappear before my eyes could focus on them. Then a week later I got up early to get ready for work, I walked into the bathroom to shower when I saw faces in the mirror! They were mutilated and appeared for about 5 seconds. After that, to this day, those faces will flash in front of me whenever I even make eye contact with a mirror. Also after those faces revealed themselves, I would hear the same glass breaking and growling noises from that horrible night.

The worst thing that has happened to me since then was getting a huge cut across my chest, I woke up with it and it was completely fresh. Crazy things have been happening to me and I want to know what the hell is happening. It just won't stop, and it shows no sign of stopping anytime soon.

I will try to keep everyone up to date with what's going on.

Other hauntings by RyanJB

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RyanJB, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Veris28 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
Hello, I don't know if you are still experiencing this but I feel compelled to chime in, I have had my own experiences, having lived with a powerful demon for over nine years of my life and I can say with little doubt in my mind that this is DEFINITELY a demonic attachment, not a possession however, well not yet. However if you allow it to continue you will find yourself subject to GREAT suffering. If you haven't already I recommend contacting an exorcist to cast out the demon, and once that is done NEVER return to that house...it's evil. It takes A LOT of suffering to create the dark energy required for a demon to manifest and if it is as strong as your describing then that house has had extreme pain take place in it and it should be avoided like the plague... Evil is contagious... Believe me you do NOT want to let this problem persist. I hope this helped you:) Safety and peace be upon you.
ahwatukee (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
Dragonstorm,

Well, there are Holy angels as well, but they do not engage in this type of activity that Rachel is describing, so yeah, if there is paranormal activity actually taking place, then demonic beings would be the only ones responsible and that because, as I said, God does not let human being spirits wander around after a person dies. And for those people who say they do, their information comes from the demonic beings themselves. Furthermore, to say that human spirits are wandering around the would mean that God is unorganized and doesn't know what is going on, but the word of God says otherwise, that is, that everything is open and bare before God and nothing is hidden from his sight. He knows exactly when each person is going to die and there are angels waiting to take their spirits to their repective places, (see Luke 16:19-31).

In regards to your question about channeling, I said that if a person is involed in activities such as channeling, acting as a medium or spiritist, holding seances, ghost hunting and the like, these are ways that open the door for these demonic beings to intrude upon peoples lives. It's like an inventation.
Because people believe in human ghosts they go about calling upon them, not realizing that what they are calling upon is not a human spirit and this is one of the ways that they open that door.
Supernaturalover (13 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-14)
RyanJB it sounds like what ever was in that house you have angered it and has followed you home and is tormenting you. I suggest you have a priest bless your house quickly before something really bad happens. It sounds like a demon...
dcffa2006 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-02)
I don't know if you have gotten this all resolved or not but I think it may be benificial to you to understand the history behind the "haunted house" goat farm that you visited. According to my research (I live in Fort Collins too!), the goat farm used to belong to a goat farming family in the late 1890's. The father of the family, the same man who owned and ran the goat farm, was a slightly demented man. After an argument (possibly about goat theft) with one of his workers, he decided to punish him by hanging him from the old tree (oak or cottonwood) on the property. If you have visited there, you know what tree I speak of. The goat farmer's other workers (13 or 14 men) were deeply disturbed by this and began to fear for their life. Hearing that his workers were on the verge of mutiny, the goat farmer decided to hang ALL of his workers. The townsfolk formed a mob and prepared to bring the farmer to justice. Fearing this, the goat farmer supposedly went into the bathroom and shot his wife in the bathtub with a 12 gauge, then went and suffocated both of his daughters. He then went to the old tree and hung himself. When the mob arrived and saw this, they were far too frightened and disgusted to remove any of the bodies and left them there for some time. Because of this scare, the property is still vacant. Whoever the farmer was, he was clearly derranged and evil, and his workers were obviously very angry over their untimely deaths. I agree with many of the posters and suggest a religious intervention of some kind before you try anything on your own.
Paladin_of_Christ (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-12)
The very house you visited was in fact a breeding ground for demonic activity. Once one of them took notice to you, and your naivity, it latched on and is now a part of your life by it's contract that you were tresspassing in forbiden territory. But do not despair for where there is Jesus Christ, there is Salvation.
Call upon the Lord with an honest heart and pray to Jesus to make these demons flee. When you pray to Jesus, do not cite an incantation or a mantra, for this only works to the demons' advantage... Instead honestly talk to Jesus and ask for help and he will break that contract.
Pray to the Lord and seek him and he will restrain the enemy and lock them back in their cage.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-31)
Well dang.
I was hoping to check back on this story and find all kinds of answers.
Ah well.
Peace and love all.
MrWill1 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
Hey all! If anyone would like a bit of history on this place, please email me and I can send you an attachment with photos and captions. I personally believe this place to be all good, but perhaps once this place became vacant, other happenings may have occured leading to a bad presense. Either way, rebuke it in God's name RyanJB and evil will have no stronghold on you ever again. ~Will

William.nyquist [at] ang.af.mil
bozoe6 (7 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
that house could have been a place of a demonic occult. And it has been proven that demonic spirits will attach themselves to you and follow you home. I would get you and your house blessed.

Good luck to you and keep us posted
Zer0 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
if you read my bio on my profile, you will read that I think all spirets are just demons pretending to get you to believe something that is not real. Go to God, pray for his guidence and help. This demon probably took a likeing to you and is trying to get you to die before it is actually your time (P.S. If you know what a juigi bored is, never use one!)
Phoenix77 (3 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
My advice, dive head first into whatever religion you are. Seek protection from your greatest protector and believe in it more than the sounds and visions. Don't look at the mirrors for a bit, after all that is the easiest way for it to get your attention. It sounds scarey and I will keep you in my well wishes. Blessed Be
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
Yes it's a demon. This is what you do to get rid of it. You must be a Christian because only a Christian has the Holy Spirit in them. It is the Holy Spirit that will do the actual fighting. If you are not a Christian try my advise any way.

1. Pray to God for protection, not to Michael the archangel. Hebrews 4:16

2.Put the armor of God on Ephessians 6:10-18.Pray it on

3.Read your Bible out loud. Read your favorite verses out loud. I like 1 John4:1-4, Philippians 2:9-11, John 3:16-17, Romans 8:26-39, I also like the book of Psalms

4.Take a little bottle of olive oil and ask God to bless it. Take some of the oil and anoint every door way and window in your house make the sign of the cross with the oil. If you are Catholic you can use Holy water.

5.Command the demonic forces to leave in the name of Jesus. Say "in the name of Jesus I command all of the demonic forces to leave." Phillipians2:9-11, Colossians 2:15

6. Do steps 3,4,and5 in every room.

7.Go to a door that leads to the outside and command the demons to leave your house. I literally open my door and command them to leave my house. Then anoint that door.

Do this once a week for about 1 or 2 months, then do it once a month for 6 months, then you should be able to anoint your house once a year. I hope that this helps
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
From all of my reading and researching, it sounds to me like you have an attachment. It sounds like whatever was in that place may have attached itself to you. Demons do this and then start to torment the person, scratching them, showing themselves to them in all kinds of ways, entering their dreams and the person starts to have nightmares. They do whatever they can to wear the person down, physically, mentally, emotionally, etc...

My advise to you is to get some holy water and anoint your house, yourself and see if you can get a priest to pray over you and exorcise this demon out of you and away from you. Continue to pray and ask the Lord to surround you with his goodness, love and the White Light of the Holy Spirit.

I will definitely keep you in my prayers. You are going to have to be strong on this one and use courage you never thought you had and by all means show NO FEAR! It's going to be hard sometimes, but you will have to if you want to win this battle.

Be blessed and keep us all posted on this.
DublinJones (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
I think you may have a demon. I can't exactly be sure yet. Contact me with more information if anything happens again. Real_kirby [at] yahoo.com
Lavenders (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
I would reccommend having a catholic priest come to exorcise these evil forces... If you're not well versed on how to. It might be dangerous for you to attempt anything.

I believe it is demonic especially when you have never experienced anything like it before... When you said that you had something strongfully forced you to the ground and push you... Maybe it was the spirits attaching themselves to you?

God bless you and I pray that you are able to seek out the resources you need to banish the evil from you and your home.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
I have a few questions concerning this incident.
First, the sound of the breaking glass. Was it as if something had been thrown through a window? How long did the sound stay? Was it elongated, or just the breaking of glass in "normal time"? COULD the growling be that of the sound of old pipes working?
Second. These sounds and visuals happen to you anywhere now (or just in your home, and at that house)?
With just what you have written, anyone would be hard pressed to tell you unquestionably that this was, or was not a demon. Perhaps we will have to wait for this second installment that you hinted at in your last comment.
You should know, though, that you do not NEED a Priest to do a house blessing. You can do that yourself.
It is worth a try.
Thank you.
RyanJB (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
ok, after what happened this morning, I need help... Seriously this is getting insane, I'll make another story soon to describe the past week
elawton1980 (13 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
I don't know if what you're experiencing is demonic or not, but please try this, as it can't hurt.

I go around each room "drawing" an invisible square of protection against the walls, claiming that I am doing just that- drawing protection around each room of my house. Then I go in each corner and clap my hands from the top down to the floor, singing "Amen"as I do so. This clears out stagnant energy and any evil or negativity brought into the home. I know it sounds weird, but it does work.

Once I'm done, I stand in the middle of the room and profess that it is protected, a place of love and healing, that nothing can hurt you in your own home, etc.

Once I've gone around my entire home, I stand in the middle of my home and repeat what I want my home to be and how it should feel. Maybe it's just psychological reinforcement, but it definitely works. You really have to take control if you're experiencing the things you say that you are.
sher2164 (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
I would try praying or hanging up crucifix around the house or in your room. Also, maybe protecting yourself with salt. If you smell sulfur that means something definitely attached itself to you. See if you can get a priest or pastor to come and bless your house.
Thanks for sharing your story and keep us posted.
RyanJB (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
alright thanks for wanting to help, just let me know when you think you have a solution
Watcher423 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
Hold on... Your case sounds familiar.
I remember hearing a story similar to this. I'll try to find the information on it.
I might be able to find a way to help you.

Wish me luck, and be careful.
RyanJB (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
watcher423, believe me, nothing could get me back to that house. I know I said, "teenage things" in my story, but I didn't mean to suggest that we were vandalizing the place, it was just fun to hang out in since it was a quiet and out of the way place to hang out. None of us ever did anything disrespectful like litter or anything damaging.
RyanJB (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
in regards to babiestastegood's comment (funny name btw) so I agree that what actually happened at the house could suggest that it was just a spirit that wanted my friends and I out and wasn't a demon. However, don't you think the events at my house could suggest something of demonic origin? Oh and no amount of reward could get me to go back to that place. (for the rest of you, smells of sulfur seem to be occurring on and off in certain places of my house, is that another hint that it is something a bit more evil than an upset spirit?)
Watcher423 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
Well...
It might not be demonic, but whatever it is, you disturbed it one time too many.
Are your friends having experiences too?
Did you do something they didn't do?

Try visiting a legit psychic, or a relatively powerful religious figure of some sort that you think might be able (and willing) to help you. I'm not telling you to try a full-out exorcism, but have someone check you out.

My strongest word of advice?
Don't go there again, EVER, unless someone incredibly well versed and informed instructs you to for some reason, and you believe them without a doubt.
ihorizon (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-08)
This does not sound very good! Please recite the LORD's prayer and rebuke the evil spirits.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-08)
I read your story with great interest, for you to be seeing faces and now waking with cuts on your body, I have to wonder whether you actually disturbed something without realising. Something has obvioulsy attached itself to you for whatever reason.
babiestastegood (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-08)
I'm not sure if what attacked you was demonic, but it was defenitely not happy about you being near the house with your friends. Just because there was a growl doesn't automatically make the haunting demonic either. I would stay away from that area from now on. It seems like you really pissed something off somehow.
RyanJB (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-08)
well there is no documentation of what happened but there are many rumors that I have heard from many different sources that sound identical to each other. Apparently, the owner lost it one day and killed his wife and kids.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-08)
freaky!
Have you researched anything about the location of the house?
I mean, have you checked if there are any deaths occured in that place?
Seems that the cust on your chest made you a reminder not to got there anymore.
Keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: