You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Presence In The Bedroom? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Presence In The Bedroom? 2

 

First off, the title may mislead you, as I am sticking to this website's submission procedure, so bear with me. So ever since I informed this community of the happenings within the bedroom a few days ago, things have got more or less 'touchy', depending on what way you would like to put it.

When I first wrote in, I talked about this entity that was... Heart warming to say the least... Giving me a general feeling of happiness. This happy side is still with me. The feeling of her being in close proximity to me... Her warmth... It has gone. The night after this feeling went though, I had a dream about her, the most baffling part of this is, when I woke up, I don't remember anything that she had told me... All I can remember is that she was there, clear as day. It had to be for a reason, almost like she was withholding particular information from me until I'd established a closer bond with her...

The other experience I had following this dream, again with the feeling of cold around me, were shadows. From what immediately came to mind, they seemed to move quickly. I can be a bit jumpy at times, so I sprang up and turned on the lights, but the coldness went, and so did the shadows.

I suppose even though whenever she is near, I feel comfortable, I get a sense of fear, maybe hesitation, at the great infinite un-knowable that seems to be occurring right before me.

I see this 'manifestation', if you like, in shadow form as her way of saying she is ready for me to be able to let me know more about who/what she is.

I would again like to hear your views.

Other hauntings by tk421

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tk421, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

elner (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
😕 I don't think that this is really an angel or what because you see her in your dreams and... You don't remember what she tells you I mean that's like NORMAL to me I mean I dream and forgets almost everything in the conversation. But the main point of seeing it in the shadows or seeing it in your dreams is very different from seeing it in another point of view I mean if you remove the fact that there is ghost and you think of ways HOW this could have happen ex. Your mind is tricking you
And you feel so sad that the only way of making you smile is for this... Thing I mean EVERYTHING can be that thing and when you think of it it feels like if you LOVE IT maybe its just a girl that you like I don't think that this is an angel or such I think its just your PERSONAL FEELING because you get lonely at times
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
I'm 😕. This sounds a little iffy. I think you may be wright in giving her a chance, maybe the shadows aren't to do with her, she may even protect you from them.
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
i suppose its worth saying it dosent make me frightened this presence. I don't think its evil.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
I am so scared 😨, I think I'll go and lock everything up. Hoochler is right very right. If the 'nice' feeling is gone beware. ❤
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
okay. That seems a good thing to do. She dosent seem evil but I'll try say this to her. Thanks hoochler and hope.
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
If you do wait for her to reveal a bit more about herself be careful. If she is a demon than this could be a dangerous act. If she's good than I don't think the words Hoochler provided you with wouldn't hurt her. Then again, try saying something that will banish any evil from the house. An example could be, "If you are evil than in the name of God you must leave this house." I wish you the best of luck.

-Hope
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
Granted. I think that I should wait until she reveals herself a little more to me about who she is etc.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
A good general rule of thumb is to tell her out loud something like "If you do not come to me in the name of God, then you MUST leave".

This is a general way to rescind any permission to bad or nuetral spirits to be around you.

If she is a ghost of a dead human or a demon, trust me, you do not want her around.

From the description you gave here, this being does not come in the name of God and saying that phrase (as many times as it takes) will most likely end her involvement with you.

You can also ask God to help you get rid of her by praying to Him directly.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: