You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Presence In My House

Real Ghost Stories

The Presence In My House

 

It has been a month or so since I published my last set of findings about this entity.

It seems as though I have stopped receiving dreams, voices etcetera. Things still seem to move themselves on their own, and I guess I've grown used to it. It is kind of hard still saying I see things have moved, because certain people are willing to disclaim it as imagination. But nevertheless, things get moved.

Last week, I bought some incense. The idea was to establish a sort of bond with whatever it is that is doing this.

In my past experiences, this being has gripped my shoulder, and it almost soothed me. Kept my troubles away. Ever since I bought the incense, these experiences have somewhat frequented. They are happening more regularly.

When it touches my shoulder with that softness... I look at my shoulder to see if my jumper or whatever has moved a bit. But it definitely hasn't, because sometimes when I experience this, I'm not wearing a jumper. Then when I turn my head back to whatever I'm doing, that same feeling comes again.

I can remember a couple of times where I've put my hand on my shoulder almost as if I loved this being with all of my heart, and I do. After I do that it seems to go away and become less frequent, and eventually goes away for the day.

I suppose it comes whenever I least expect it. And it seems to be all around my abode as well.

Other hauntings by tk421

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tk421, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-20)
well I must say I'm glad that its still here. If it went I would have sorely missed it.
soul (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
I totally agree with phrenzy. She reminds you that she is still here with you and cares about you.
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-18)
It might be that woman again. She must be letting you know she is still here for you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: