You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Dream Or Premonition About Mum's Death?

Real Ghost Stories

Dream Or Premonition About Mum's Death?

 

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

My mum is ill will Emphysema and COPD both lung conditions, she is never going to be better and I have a horrible feeling this year is going to be the one where I lose her.

I have always had experiences with the Supernatural and I believe God has saved my mums life many times. I like to be warned about things and I prayed to God to give me a warning about when mum is going to pass over?

About 2 weeks ago I was on my own as my fiancée works away during the week, I fell asleep on the sofa. In my dream, which felt real, I like to add, I was on the sofa and had been woken by a sound in my kitchen. I go into my kitchen to see my mum is looking panicked and is tidying up my dining table. (She always says when she passes over she will tidy up for me as I'm always tidying up her house as she cant) I panic and say, "Mum what are you doing here are you dead"? She looks at me and says, "no I'm in a coma but I'll be ok. Then I wake up, look at my mobile, it's 12. 30am and I also notice a missed call from my fiancé at 10. 20pm exactly. The room felt peaceful, nothing sinister.

In the morning my fiancé rings and apologises for waking me up last night, I said no you didn't as I have a missed call from you, he says "You did pick up but you wasn't making sense you just kept making these mumbling, grumbling noises, so I assumed I'd woken you and ended the call". I must add my man works in the phone industry; I ask him how could I have a missed call from you when you only called me once that night yet you said I picked up? He is a non-believer in anything Supernatural and he said he couldn't answer that because it isn't possible to have a missed call when supposedly someone answered the call?

This tells me someone didn't want my dream to be interrupted.

So I ask God again to send me another dream this time letting me know a date. Two nights later I have a dream, where I go into mums room and she's looking scared as a ghost has thrown a calendar on her bed from the wall. I pick it up and its a two month on one page, I flick through and get to November and there's no December on it. I look at her and say November is when you're going to die, she nods and I wake up.

I'd like to know if anyone has experienced anything similar?

Take care and make the most of your mums.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Belle85, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sevenwaters (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
I just want to say I know what its like to know that your mother will never get better, I'm in the same position but my mum has cancer. Funny how you cope, people always say I don't know how you manage, but you have no choice you have to. Believing in god and the afterlife must be a huge comfort to you. I do hope you keep your mum longer than your premonition showed... And if you dont, well you know she'll be there tidying up for you from time to time. X
Belle85 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
Thank you, for all your kind words everyone.
& thank you Surya for your website link, it's lovely, has everything I'm interested in especially the healing. & ChewieUnited I like to think it was your Grandfather saying goodbye, which is very special. ❤ I should be posting more stories soon as I have lots to share.
Take Care Everyone. X
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
sorry bout that... I mispelled... BEST wishes...
That reminds me of my mum...
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
i send you my condolences... Beast wishes... I'm sure she would be proud of you...
ChewieUnited (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
I've just read your story with great interest. First of all I send you my condolences.
Second, I am in no position to determine whether it is a premonition or just a dream.
To me, it could be both of em'.
It could just be your mind delivering you the answer, that you seek. And it could be something we don't understand.

But. To put your story into perspective, Ill tell you that my grandfather died 6 months ago. And it was a tough time, where everyday could be his last - but it took some time, before his passing.
Then one night, I dreamt that I recieved a call from him. It seemed so real, and I can still remember it picture perfect.
On the phone he sounded very week, and it was hard to tell, what he said...
But them he mumbled the words.
"It's time" And then I woke up. I didn't think much of it at the time. But---
=> Two days later, he died. Makes you think...
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
It must be hard to know your mom is never going to get better. I personally feel you are dreaming, knowing how serious your mom's illness is and she is not getting better. What you are feeling is probably showing itself through your dreams.

It is amazing what two people who share such a close bond can see and feel about each other.

Just enjoy the time you have with your mom, nothing can ever prepare for the loss of close ones, even if you ahve seen the month, you will not be prepared for the pain, the emptiness, that you will feel. Make the most of what time you do have left with your mom, so you you do look back, you will only see those happy moments and when you cry you will cry knowing that you shared the most happiest moments with your mom, they will be tears of happiness not sadness. That will be last thing your mom would want. Remember, no matter what she will always be there for you.

Surya
Www.sanskrit-yoga.com
Joojoodolly (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
I'm so sorry to hear that, at least she will pass peacefully, and she will always be there. Best wishes
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
Well its good that something is helping you prepare for when you lose her. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: