You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Rupert's Return?

Real Ghost Stories

Rupert's Return?

 

This occurred a week ago Sunday night, when I was gathering the trash to be loaded into the roll out for the Monday morning collection.

I was replacing the plastic bags in two of the trash cans that we keep in the laundry room and in the kitchen for paper trash. I'd left the roll of trash bags right out in plain sight on the kitchen counter, but when I went to get two, they weren't there. I checked the kitchen, the laundry room, the dining room--even the living room, thinking I must have placed them elsewhere. No trash bags. I sighed in exasperation and returned to the kitchen. There they were, right on the counter where they had most definitely NOT been when I looked first.

Then, a magazine holder went missing from my bedroom and is still AWOL. I find this particularly annoying because it held a set of history magazines that have proven quite useful to me in the past, and it bothers me that they aren't in any of the places I've looked for them. Since there is only my husband, his father, and myself in the house it's pretty baffling--Dad is a semi-invalid who doesn't leave his recliner unassisted and we've been married long enough for my ever-loving other half to know better than to touch my history magazines--which are of not the slightest interest to him anyway.

I'm just wondering if Rupert decided to go on vacation and is back up to his old tricks!

Other hauntings by libertybelle

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, libertybelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-05)
This is just me ranting on history. In my house Between my father and I we have over 5oo books and magazines between us. It irritates the hell out of my Mother and Brother. My fathers actually a ancient history teacher.
And on Rupert I think he is to these irritating things *eye twitch* to annoy you, and boy, he is good.
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-05)
Book_luver123, that's about the way I feel. I'm so passionate about history that I almost feel like an addict in withdrawal because I can't locate them!
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
Ahhh! Not the history magazines! My father and I are history fanatics so if any reference to history goes missing we freak.
All I can say is Rupert is back.
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
I hope I find it too, hobbyholly! I checked the closet in our room (a walk-in, so it's pretty big) as well as other places in the bedroom.

They aren't in a magazine rack, though--it's more akin to those holders you see in office supply stores, the plastic grid type that look kind of like a triangle with one side sort of scooped out.

Anyway, it was a complete set (or at least complete in the sense that the earliest one dates back to my joining the History Channel Club), so I'd sure like to find out where they went!
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
A whole magazine rack? With magazines? Gah! Maybe Rupert is back. Keep us posted. I hope you find the rack

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: