You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Using A Ouija At My Friend's 3

Real Ghost Stories

Using A Ouija At My Friend's 3

 

I said I would update, and here it is. I dealt with the Ouija board according to one of the suggestions on my previous post, but I still feel things are getting slowly worse. I don't consider myself easily scared, and everybody always tells me how stubborn I am. Whatever was following me seems to still be hanging around, and I think it's getting stronger.

What I did with the Ouija board was take it out into the woods (my friend lives near the edge of town so I spent the night and we snuck out) and I broke it into seven pieces. Then I sprinkled it with holy water and burnt it. We put it out with a bottle of water afterwards, since I didn't want to start a fire. Then I said in a firm voice that I didn't welcome whatever was with me.

Also, I'm not sure if I closed the session when I talked to 'Victor'. How do you do that anyway? I just took my hand off. Well it was burnt, so I felt better. But I don't know if it worked or not.

The other day I got home from school and made myself a snack, and I sat down to watch TV. My little sister went to a friend's house, so I was alone. I was just sitting there, and heard a loud noise in the kitchen. I went to look and found that the can of peanut butter I'd left out had been thrown at the door, and the fridge was open. Not so bad, I cleaned up and tried to ignore it. I've been trying really hard to pretend it isn't happening, and like I'm not scared, but it's difficult.

That night I was sitting in my room, reading, and the light flickered. I looked around, and the light switch was not moving, so I figured the light bulb was going out. But then it was fine. A few minutes later I got up to go to the bathroom, and it felt like something grabbed my by my ankle. I tripped and caught the edge of my dresser, and when I looked down there was nothing there. The grip was so cold I had goose bumps all over my leg.

The next morning I woke up early, maybe four a.m., because I thought my cat was biting my toes. (he does that sometimes. My cats are weird) So I kicked lightly and rolled over, tucking my feet up under my blanket. But what I thought was my cat bit me again, so I threw off my blanket and there was nothing there. Then the nipping stopped.

I don't know what to do. If I tell my mother that I used a Ouija I know she'll be angry with me, because she specifically told me not to. It's against our religion or something, though we don't go to church. I do regret it, but I'm just confused and scared and don't want to get in trouble.

I think I'm going to stop in at the church that's in the way I walk home, and talk to the minister. It seems to me that things are just going to keep getting worse, and I really don't want it to. Am I doing the right thing here?

Other hauntings by seb94

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, seb94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AlienHive (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
Ok, I'll admit that I came off a little harsh on the last post and I apologize to any that might become offended by it. With that said, I stick with my original standing and say that you need to see someone who has years of understanding and experience with this sort of thing. Oh, and you should probably do that immediately.
AlienHive (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
Well the Real question is if you closed the spirit door you opened with the Ouija board. Apparently you didn't. I don't remember exactly how you do it but at this point it doesn't matter. The gate is open and no matter how many things you banish, they'll keep coming. To burn the board was to destroy the key to the door and like a door that is opened by someone in a wind storm, it is much easier to open than to close. Get help now by a priest of your belief (not from a site like this; full of armchair mediums and dabblers, but a serious scholar of the unknown or a man (or woman) of faith. (Sorry guys and gals but I seen some really BAD advice from those meaning well. I don't mean to start a flame war.)) Just don't acknowledge it's existence and play nice guy with it as things will only get worse.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
A mothers wrath is not as bad as a demons wrath, tell your mom and talk to a religious leader good luck, Katherine.
TaylorFailor (3 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-07-15)
Never burn a ouija board. It's not good. From what I have researched it can trap entitis
clo-clo (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-05)
defiantly tell your mum. Ok she might be angry but I'm sure her concern for you will come first and she might have had her own expierences in your house that she is to embarressed to talk about incase people don't believe her... Its worth a shot, she might have some information to shine some light on what's happening.
Good luck
Clo ❤
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-04)
Aw, I guess this more to Beelzebub_666 well I guess your name says it all, does it not? Are you not king of flies/lies etc... You know what I said is the truth don't lie about it, please don't state what you believe, just the facts, and what I said is fact...
seb94 (7 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-03)
oops. Didn't see the staff's on break. They deserve it:) I'll post an update whenever they're back!
seb94 (7 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-03)
Thanks for input everyone. I'm posting an update now.

JoeySchonknecht,
Thank you for wanting to help. I read your last comment. I will put exactly what I see whenever I see this thing in the flesh. Well, not really flesh, but yeah. Thanks again.
JoeySchonknecht (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-29)
i left a comment on your last posting before this one. Read it and please do as I ask so I can help you. I think I know what is after you and after reading this, my assumption has changed. Please get back to me on this.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-14)
Will the superstition ever stop? What is happening to you is what happens to a lot of teens with excess kinetic energy. You can make a board from paper or a chalk drawing and it reacts much the same. It's not the board it's you or your friends. People who actually know what they are doing may use a ouija board as a communication tool but then again automatic handwriting and channeling can also be used to communicate with the unseen if done by someone sensitive. Unless one is receiving information that can be verified as not having been known prior it can't be taken seriously.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-13)
Thats good advice from trudy 82, If it is getting stronger then its feeding on your fears. Reading this site for help is good but probably best you give it a miss for a while,I'm sure your minister will recommend this.
Trudy82 (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-12)
I read all your stories and this is a pretty creepy situation. I grew up in Illinois and there are some weeeiiirrd things that go on in that state! I am very sorry you have attracted this entity. Talking to the minister is a very very good idea. Some ministers may be very helpful. I do agree with the others that you should tell your Mom what's happening to you. I know that she'll be angry. That stinks.:-/ But Mom's anger is a hell of a lot easier to deal with and a lot less scary and dangerous than whatever is following you. It's very good that you're trying to not let fear get the better of you. That's important. Also, one thing that you might try is envisioning yourself protected by a shield of light, kind of like a forcefield. If you imagine it and place it there with your intention that nothing evil or malicious can enter your space, it may work. At least for a time. And only while you're really focusing on it. It has sometimes worked for me in the past. This is not a cure for the problem, but it could help in your protection. Just something to try... Who knows, if it works this thing might get really bored of you and just decide to go find an easier target someplace else. But of course it would be better if someone, such as a minister or someone similar, could kick him out of your home! Try getting some sage bundles and burning them in the house, walking from room to room blessing all the rooms with a phrase that feels good to you. For instance, "This home is our sacred space and nothing may enter here that does not come in God's name. (if you're religious. Or you can say love instead or something.) All others are hereby banished from this home and banished from the lives of all who dwell here." You can make up whatever you like as long as it makes you feel safe and feels strong to you. That's another thing you could try... I would maybe try talking to the minister before you talk to your Mom, just to see what he has to say. Good luck! Keep us updated!
~Trudy~
Beezlebub_666 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
Hi there Seb94, I m just a new member of this site (just joined a moment ago) I read your story that was scary... Needless to say but I also have used the board and been to the same situation but that was in my schools hostel even Me and my friends were scared from our hostel coordinator and school principal. But there was a funny moment when a spirit slapped in my friends cheeks at the time of blackout (after some days of incident). But we did not used the holy water one of my friend teared the board and threw it away. We were so scared that all friends and I always remain in groups (like going to bathroom, sleeping, while reading late night).
And jerryhend1 board is not a PORTAL the board is just used to summon the spirit closer to you they still roam around in this world. I believe that when a person dies they do not go to hell/heaven they still roam this world as a spirit. Only not visible to us but we are visible to them.
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
This thing is not going to go away, destroying the Bord did not destroy it, the Bord is nothing more than a porthole. It will take its time and pick each of you off one at a time, time is on it's side...
You need to tell your mom what you did and get a (insert your religion) to Bless your house, otherwise you have passed a sentience on you and your own family, this is no game, I don't understand why they still sell them...
VampireLord (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
I think its a good idea to go to your minister. You might want to ask him to bless you and your house. And I'm afraid that your going to have to tell your mother about the ouija board. If you do your family will maybe have some stories of theyr own that they want to share.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: