You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Using A Ouija At My Friend's 4

Real Ghost Stories

Using A Ouija At My Friend's 4

 

I can't take this much longer. I'm going to talk to the minister tomorrow, but I just thought I'd update beforehand. Things are getting too strange, and now I'm being physically hurt. Whatever is in my house has also been bothering my sister. But my mother remains clueless, or she hasn't said anything to me.

After the time I was tripped and the night something was biting my toes, nothing happened for a few days. Then I went to my friend's house for a day, and when I got back my room was completely torn apart. Books ripped off the shelves, my pillows all over, my favorite blanket split in half. I had to hurry to clean it up before my mom and sister saw. The door was locked, and so were the windows, so I really don't think it was a burglar or anything. Plus nothing was missing.

This was weird enough, but then the next day I was getting out of the shower and heard a strange growling. I thought maybe it was one of my cats being weird, but the door was shut and I was alone in the bathroom. I tried to shrug it off and started blow-drying my hair. When I turned off the drier the growling started again, right next to my ear. I'm not really a screamer, I usually freeze when I'm scared. So I just stood there, and after probably a minute of listening to this animal kind of growling it felt like somebody took a rake and dragged it down my back.

I checked in the mirror and I had four long scratches down my back, and gosh they hurt. They still do if anybody touches my back. That's not the first time I've been hurt either. Something keeps pinching me, and once hit me. I was slapped in the face when I was walking up the stairs alone or it felt a lot like it. It wasn't too hard, but it stung.

Whatever is here has been talking to my little sister. She told me about a bad dream where a growly voice kept telling her it was going to get me, but I don't know if it was a dream. Then just last night she came into my room and said that something is talking in her room. Not words she could understand, and there would be knocking in the walls and growling with it. She was really afraid, and I let her sleep with me. It was actually pretty comforting for me too.

And I'm still seeing things in the mirrors. Now I can more clearly make out a dark shape, but I'm not sure what to call it. Not really a man. Sometimes it looks like it has horns or big ears. I'm not sure. Now the thing in the mirror doesn't move when I stare at it. I kind of feel like it's staring back.

I'm not sure if I can live with this anymore, and I feel just crazy to get rid of this thing. I am going to talk the minister, and hopefully he can tell me what to do.

Thanks, guys.

Other hauntings by seb94

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, seb94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-14)
bless you darling! I speak againt that crap in Jesus name! It doesn't matter what kind of priest or pastor or minister you get as long as that person knows what they are doing, knows the Lord, has the authority to help & understands that this demonic piece of BLANK means business. Man I don't say I hate things much but one thing I do hate is when the enemy & his stupid demons mess with our children! You know!?

WHEW! Anyway, honey I am praying for you & if you need any guidance or help I am ordained & I would love to be here for you if you wish, & anyone else for that matter 😊 ❤ my e-mail is lotus08kiss [at] gmail.com

Bless you & I hope you find the help you need.

~~LSD~~
JonHumeRocks (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
You know how you said it has horns maybe that is what scratched your back. OUCH!
😐

It's good that your goin to a minister! 😁

Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
You might need more than a minister in this case. You need a Catholic Priest I think. I'm not trying to be cocky, but I think that a Catholic exorcism might be what you need to get rid of demon and whatever it wants.
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
Oh My Gosh! I'm so glad you're okay! That is so scary... That butt hole is definitely an evil thing! You are very smart to get help. Ill pray for you! ❤ 's
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
I think your mother should go with you, This is a terrible experience your going through demonic or not. You guys need professional help of what ever source to get to the bottom, Have you got any other family members you could get involved? It does seem like its some cowardly entity. Good luck take care,
Aussiedaz.
TheLightBeforeDawn (5 stories) (41 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
ab42berry, I think that you should maybe back off of the saying you should help people. I personally find it kind of creepy. You may just be a kindred spirit trying to help, but you never know with the internet, and all the new techy things these days. Sorry if I came off as rude, I just know that if someone said that to my face, and I didn't know them, I would freak out.

Goddess Bless,
TLBD.❤
P.S. I hope that you figure it out seb, it may be easy enough to expell but I wouldn't want to leave my home.
Panda06 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-08)
Demon for sure. I rather be haunted by a ghost then harassed by a Demon. Good thing your going to the minister good luck!
michellelovesghosts (5 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-08)
sounds like demons or poltergeists? I would definately get a priest involved. Esp if it is harming you! Scary stuff 😕
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
This almost sounds demonic to me. Don't feed in to this with any negativity - that just gives 'it' ammo. Stay strong and mentally keep the white / positive light around you. Talking to a catholic priest would probably be your best bet as they are openly accepting of such happenings. If you are of another denomination and feel more comfortable going to them, go for it. Good luck, keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: