You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: There's Always Something Going On

Real Ghost Stories

There's Always Something Going On

 

Hello again, dear friends. I regret that it has been so long since I have submitted anything to you, but life gets in the way you know? I've decided to put together a collection of what happened while I've been away from you all. So, here it is.

This first one has been happening for a while. Every night, when I get home, I would see this creature at the side of my house, half hidden in shadow. I say creature because it wasn't humanlike, more animalistic. It could have been a bear, but I kept trying to get a closer look and it would either just disappear or run away and vanish. Well, a good friend of mine told me to get a flashlight and see if it was transparent or solid.

I did and the light went through the thing, but it didn't illuminate its shape at all, I just saw the light on my neighbors house behind it. It just disappeared right in front of me. Then my friend posed a theory. I recalled this dog who lived down the street from my house. I only saw him once and that was when I returned him to his home after he ran away. I pet him and took him home only to see his owner beat him with a shovel. I felt bad for the dog, whose name was Maximus, but there wasn't anything I could do since I had no proof of the abuse.

Maximus was never seen again and a new puppy showed up outside the house. I assumed that he's run away again but now I think he's dead and his spirit is haunting me. My buddy thinks that it could be because I was nice to him and he wants to make sure I'm safe.

But I'm not sure.

The next incident, I'm not entirely sure is supernatural in nature, so I'll just let you decide. I was in the shower, and I'd just gotten over a fever, so I was pretty tired... well, I felt like I was being pushed to sleep, but I resisted. I looked down and saw blood in the water. Curious as to where it was coming from, I bent down and then it started going down my leg. I lifted my hand and saw a huge, gaping wound on my wrist! There was so much blood slowly oozing out that it was black in color. In a sort of shock, I lifted my other hand and saw and identical wound. I freaked, screamed, cried, and grabbed a towel that I pressed between my wrists as hard as I could to stop the bleeding. I sat in the tub and wept.

Then I woke up sitting in the tub with the shower running still. I had the towel pressed between my wrists and there was fresh blood on the towel, but there wasn't any evidence of the wounds on my wrists! Any ideas as to what may have caused this? Supernatural or not? Guess that's for you to decide.

The final thing happened last night around eleven. I heard my name being whispered angrily and then I sat up and was slapped across the face. Not too pleasant. But that's all that's happened. I hope you read and have any insights.

Other hauntings by unguided_traveler

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, unguided_traveler, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
oh... And seriously if you don't want to meet up with a priest then learn to do priest actions.
First bless yourself. Get oil, any kind of oil, vegtible oil, baby oil, shebutter oil, cocanut oil, oil for a car... It doesn't have to be much just a table spoon and pray over it "Jesus bless this oil and make it pure and holy unto you." dab the oil with your finger and anoint yourself on the forehead.
"Lord I pray that you would bless me and guard me, keep me safe. Put a hedge of protection on my head with the helmet of salvation, gurd my loins with truth, sod my feet with the preporation with the gospel of peace, shield me with the breast plate of rightousness, in one hand Lord put the shield of faith in the other Lord the sword which is the word of God."
Take that oil and go around talking to them, "I'm blessing my house so that you can no longer use my home as your home, leave now!" when I say bless the home you take a dab of oil and create a small oil cross on a window and door just a dab like the one that fit on your forehead, where ever you think that they might enter the home by. You have to walk EVERY part of your house or place your staying. You have to "shoo" them out: "get out of here you don't belong here!" dark entaties love corners and places to hide in closests and what not.
Before you bless everything make sure you have your last door open and unblessed so that when you reach your final door tell them "GET OUTTA MY HOUSE YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME HERE!" and bless the last one. The best time to do this is when your by yourself with the house all to yourself. Either that or your mom or brother or whom ever is in the house will probably think your crazy.
If you miss one spot they might come back if so this process will have to happen at least one more time. You have to know exactly how many doors to each room is and every window to bless and have to go through every single room and corner.
I'm just hoping you don't think I'm crazy for telling you these things and try put it to test for some peace and quiet. My mom always blesses each home I choose to live in. When I first move into each place there's some dark but when my mom comes to bless it its much brighter and the smell is much more pleasant.
I just hope your still alive and in good health.

Qt
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
The thing that scratched you is not a shadow person. Its a dark entity that wants you harmed/dead. 3 is an evil number, if it was 5 then I would have to believe it was that of an angry ghost jelous of your existance.
Theres more steps then just to blurt out "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus." They laughed because somewhere along the line a door was opened. As I read some of your stories, some demons attatch themselves to objects. That music may be a trigger to some of it but I'm not sure to what it may be attached to, it could be anything.
I noticed that this was posted 4 years ago so I hope your still alive and in health.
If your still in need of help I can only offer to pray for you.
I hope you tried the sage thing or try and "smoke them out" with incese of some sort.
Anything with the name Jesus in it is poison to their ears. Tell them all the time that you don't want them to do whatever that they are doing with the name of Jesus in it "In Jesus name I command you _ for I am a child of God, YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME!" Sing a song with the name of Jesus in it.

Qt
barnowl (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-11)
Dont kill your self, I think its the ghost who want you dead and are trying to kill you. My reasons 1. They are violent. 2. They where talking about you before. 3. That dog is hanging around, he is trying to protect you. And 4. They don't want you to leave, I think they want you to join them. The paranormal can mess with your head, do not let them get to you.
glassmoon (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-08)
I think I agrre with one of the comments made on your first story, about the river. It's quite possible that you are a "medium" of some sorts and maybe that's why these spirits are bothering you. That could be why they're messing with you and only you (with the exception of your friend). You could try burning black and white candles. Black to banish negativity and white for purity. Sage is good too.
unguided_traveler (9 stories) (35 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-16)
Thank you all so very much for your input. I will most definitely try many of the things you have suggested... And Ryokoie...I'm sad to say that the slapping happened the night after we first spoke... Maybe that triggered it? I don't know. As for the sucicide deal... Only a few days after the shower experience, I became really depressed and attempted sucicide (well, came really close to it) by going back to the river in my first story. Any thoughts on why I may have been called to that place? And thanks again.
bruce3472 (13 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-16)
I am tend to agree with zerostatic23, and the possibility of you reliving a past incident. I am quite sure that some one did commit suicide there or at least attmepted it. You should ask around to see if any one knows about that. I am quite sure that some one knows something. But you can't just walk up and say hey do you know anything about suicides in my home. I would approach this subject very carefully with people and only talk to some one whose either been in the home, or knew of the occupants before you. Like I said I would approach this delicately. Getting to the wounds that you had and then did not have, I believe that you (being under the power) of said entity made you see what they had done and was trying to make ammends for it, or perhaps they were showing you things to come. I would envoke the name of god and speak his name many times in the home. And rebuke any evil spirits in the name of christ. Have a bible with you when you do this. I believe that God almighty will not let you down. Have faith and stand on his word and you will be fine.
zerostatic23 (8 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-13)
The shower "experience" could of maybe been a spirt making you relive a past incident. Possiable a suicide that may have happened in your house or in the area. 😨 definantly freaky
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-13)
I bet it is the dog watching over you in his own way. Poor thing! As stated in a previous comment, his abuser will pay in due time.

As far as the happenings inside the house OMG! It appears as if this entity has crossed the line from annoying to evil.

Tell it to leave in the name of God firmly. Let it know it is not welcome there, have a Bible with you.

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-13)
You sure do got some activity going on there! I believe that animals can be ghosts. Dogs are mans best friend. I bet that dog found a friend in you. I don't think he will do you no harm. But the evil entity in your house can. BE Carefull and take care.
Hada (36 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-13)
You've definately got some activity happening on the homefront. The bathroom is a common abode for the jinn so any goings-on in there can be attruibuted to them, making you realize another reality within the one you are in. The angry whispers and slapping, well, they've gone much too far. I suggest you mention God more often in your house to afford some protection. You, my friend are being harrassed. If you truly want to get rid of the demon, play the below recording loudly throughout your house. It is the verse of the throne from the Quran. All demons / devils / ghouls, (there are many forms of the same creature) flee whenever the Quran is recited. This one particularly does them in. As for Maximus, his owner will come to know that EVERY dog has his day.
I wish you the best.

http://www.quran-online.de/audio/ayatal-kursi02.mp3
Ryokoie (2 stories) (9 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-12)
Neat stories, it seems like you've got some more activity. I hope everything works out for you. As to the shower thing, I really have no idea. If it's possible maybe the shadow people decided to manipulate your dreams or something. I'm not sure. The slapping part do you know if anything happened to trigger this?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: