You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Paranormal House

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal House

 

So, I have already submitted a story once before and would love to thank everyone who commented on it! You all have helped me understand what is going on a little bit more. But anyway, to get to the point, I have since experienced other paranormal activity in the house I am living in now.

My father has never believed in ghosts, but when the DVD of white noise came out we got it and we were watching the special features and my dad decided, for fun, that we should put a tape in his stereo and hook up a mic to it and he had me say that this was our house and if there were any ghosts that would like to talk, please do so and speak up. Well, when we played it back we actually got a response to me asking if there were any ghosts in the room! We then put a tape in the living room stereo and let it record and we shut all the windows and doors in the house and we watched a movie while we were giving it time to record. Well, we waited until the next night to listen to it so my best friend could hear it too and when we pushed play, you can hear me say this is our house and if there are any spirits in the room who would like to say anything, please speak up. When I finished saying that, you can hear a REALLY loud baby cry! And, in the middle of the tape, you could hear a mans voice raise as though he's yelling and then you hear a woman talking back at him and the whole time, you can hear that baby crying in the background! It's terrifying!

Once when my dad and I were out in the kitchen area of our house, we saw our dog, skittles, running out of the hallway into our washroom. So my dad and I were trying to call her name because we were wondering what made her run like that and we couldn't find her anywhere in the house until when we walked to the other end of the house to tell me grandma about the incident. We opened the door and saw skittles lying on my grandmas bed sleeping!

Once, I was in my room and my dad came in and asked me if I was just standing in his bedroom doorway a few minutes ago and I said no and he told me that he saw what looked like me standing in his doorway and I was wearing red pajamas.

Once, my dad and my new step-mother were gone and I was sitting on their couch talking to my boyfriend on my cell phone (about talking dolls of all things!) and 1 of my sisters' talking Ernie dolls, which was in the next room, started talking! It seems like every single person that visits my house experiences AT LEAST one or more paranormal experiences.

So please comment and tell me if you think I'm living in a haunted house or is it all in my head?

Other hauntings by kmarie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kmarie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kmarie (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-14)
dear shiver222, thank you so much for reading my story! As a matter of fact, I do know that before we moved in, their used to be a couple that lived here with their older child and a baby. The baby slept in my room and he/she died in the house and after that the couple decided to move out so that's when we moved in. But of course, nobody wanted to tell me that until after we made the tape lol. I have since ran into the mother of the wife whose baby died and she talked a little about what happened but not much (my family knows her well). And yes, they were speaking english on the tape. You can make out the words "I" and "why did you". I have actually made tapes since then. Some of them are videos! I catch something each and every time!
shiver222 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-14)
Hi kmarie,

What an interesting story! Do you happen to know the history of the house? Who has lived there and what was their situation?

On the white noise tape, are people speaking English? Can you make out any words? Have you made any tapes since? (If not, I can't blame you.)

This is fascinating food for thought.
kmarie (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-13)
ickxtan, every person that stays the night in my house walks away with some sort of paranormal experience. My cousin still to this day says that when we were little and she used to stay over with me, she would wake up in the middle of the night because she heard people talking in the room we were staying in. My uncle and my grandmother, on seperate occasions, have both reported waking up because a little boy was talking to them. And heres the eerie part, neither one knew that the other had experienced the same exact thing!
ickxtan (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-13)
Well that depends. If every member of your family experienced certain abnormalities then it could be true. But if it is just you... It can be true and not. Unless you wanted to believe your mind to play tricks on you.

In the same situation in my family, my house is haunted. Every person in my family has its own experiences with the invisible people in the house. Their not bad... They just wanted to get noticed. Maybe because they need company.
kmarie (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
hahaha thank you darkness and I wish you all the best as well! 😁
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
Hi kmarie it does sound as if something might be residing in your home, somethings could be coincidental although your dad seeing you at his doorway is quite unnerving I believe ghosts can play games with us they can take on differant forms I think to mess with our head. I wish all the best for you and for valentines day lol.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
kmarie (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
Ummm... There is an error I have just spotted in this story. Where it says I was talking to my boyfriend, I actually typed the words best friend lol I never have a boyfriend around valentines day! It sucks! Lol

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: