You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Sally Got Me In Trouble All The Time

Real Ghost Stories

Sally Got Me In Trouble All The Time

 

As a child I had an invisible friend, who I have come to believe was a poltergeist. I was abused as a child so there was a lot of negative energy. I was also very sick. I think sally was a culmination of that energy.

One day in particular stands out for me though. Even as a pre-teen Sally was around. I thought that she would have gone away by the time I was 12. I was walking down the steps on the front porch when I felt 2 hands on my back and for some reason my legs didn't want to work until the last moment. I was pushed off the last step and my legs tried to save me... But I stepped down wrong and as a result, my ankle was broken. There are many other times when she has TRIED to hurt me but couldn't. I think that the reason she was able to this time was because of the fact that I hit puberty and during that time my mother was being EXTRA abusive.

I was the target for my mom's abuse for many reasons that are only known to her. The first time I saw sally was when I was about 4 years old. My sister had just been born and my mom was angry that another relationship didn't work out for her. I was lonely too. Sally also tried to hurt my sister. She threw toys into her crib, and put her in the trash can. How many 4 year olds do you know can carry a 5 month old 50 feet? Especially when they are sick so much that they are in and out of the hospital.

There are more times that sally got me into trouble, but these are the most memorable.

Other hauntings by ashleylesley

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ashleylesley, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostslaya (23 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
well what I think is thatshe is a way of taking your anger out on someone else without actually "doing" it its like your emotions manafest themselves. I have seen this many times before.
sillysarahlily (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-28)
Im 14 and I still have a invisable friend I have had her since I was 3 her name is Emily I named her that after Emily in little bear
ashleylesley (6 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
I made a back story for Sally when I was younger. I unfortunately don't know if she was a real person at one time. She might have been. I cannot say for sure, because there was a time that I was plagued by many evil things.
ashleylesley (6 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
Thanks for all the comments. I have been having more experiences lately. I have been blessed and cursed with the ability to see spirits. I have considered starting a group that researches paranormal activity. I know that if I had been able to contact a group when I was seeing Sally, I would have asked for their help. Sally was a manifestation of my loneliness, and jealousy that my younger sister was born. In turn there was a lot of negative things happening in my life so I turned to sally for solace. That is probably how Sally gained a life force of her own. I cannot say for sure.
whitehorsesxx (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-09)
I found this fascinating but very Disturbing. I am wondering if you have any details on the child herself because I feel I may have had a similar experiance. I would apprciate it if you got back to me. Thankyou for sharing.
Ames
Gizmo (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-09)
Very intersting... I have had this experience only once Thank goodness...
I feel sorry for you is this still happening to you?
FoolishAct (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-08)
I'm sorry for what happened to you back then... I bet you got scolded because your sister was put in the trash right? And by the way, what do you guys mean by "ENERGY"?
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-08)
I know the feeling my moms a abusive coldhearted woman

Thats one thing I'm trying to figure out if the ghost are the cause or effect lucky for me though my ghost don't physically arm me which honestly I think I'd rather have mental and emotional torment leaves wounds that don't heal
J3Z (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-07)
You remind me of myself:) I was abused too. Being thought of as crazy for seeing ghosts didn't help much either.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-06)
Hi Ashleylesley.
Iam sorry to hear about the abuse you suffered when you younger and what you suffered from this evil spirit who played on your misfortunes and made things worse iam happy to know that you are free of it now and that you know what to do if this spirit ever returnes although I don't think it will.
I hope all will continue to go well for you in the future take care and may the light of the great spirit shine upon you allways... 😊 😊 😊
Nighthingale23 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-06)
Very eerie story its must have been very hard for you, I can relate to you in some things. Its hard growing up with an emotionaly stable mother but in my case It wasn't her fault either,I'm glad you got thourgh this I also enjoyed your other stories. I like the fact that it seems your not afraid of this *Sally* anylonger.

Well God bless girl, Keep your little head up always. ❤

_Suly
ashleylesley (6 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
well, princesslotus, I had massive ear infections until I was 12 years old. Around that time I also became interested in boys. Lol so you could say I was moving on in my life. We also were in the process of moving away. So I'm sure she was a bit mad that I wouldn't be around. My mother is better now that she is on medication. She has some mental health issues that she needed to deal with. I moved out of her house when I was 16. My sister was her favorite so she wasn't abused. I haven't seen sally in 13 years now. If she comes back I know exactly what to do.
DannyBruise (9 stories) (125 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
Ashleylesly

Wow Ashley, what a departure from your first post about Emma.
I've heard so many horror stories when I went to "Group Therapy" about how abused children often find an imaginary friend to talk to so they can express their pain and frustration. Was your imaginary friend ever someone you could seek out and hide from your abusive mother? It truly makes me curious why your imaginary friend would turn against you. Were you moving on in your life and decided you no longer needed your imaginary friend Sally anymore?
Fascinating.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
Ashley, honey, I'm so sorry for your mothers lonely selfish, abuse to you. Did she abuse your sister as well? I may be totally wrong but, I bet you got in some trouble with your mom when the baby was in the trash. Horrible. I just pray that this nasty little b*tch of a spirit does not return when & if you have daughters. But at least you will be a better momma & believe & help your children. If you don't mind me asking, why & how were you so ill sweety? You do NOT have to tell me if you wish not to. I do believe that this spirit was evil & did feed off of your suffering & tried to make it worse at your most vulnerable points. I hope justice was served for you as far as your mother goes. My heart goes out for you & if you don't mind I would like to pray for you. Bless you & thank you for sharing this, it was very brave!

~~LSD~~ ❤
jimmy1 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
thats scary, I thought I had a scary childhood. They seem to like negative energy, I allways wonder why good ghosts or angels don't get rid of the bad ones, they must be there to
kec92 (3 stories) (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
Ha creepy I hate that about your past. It could right it could have been the energy you have felt.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: