You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Something Won't Leave Me Alone

Real Ghost Stories

Something Won't Leave Me Alone

 

For all my life I have had brushes with the paranormal. When I was four I saw an angel walk across my living room, and I still remember this vividly. Also when I was about 4 or 5 I would lose control of my body, and when I say this I mean it literally. I would out of nowhere, go up to someone in the house and ask for my mom, and when my mom would come I would say "No she's not my mom... I want MY mom". This continued for a while.

When I was in second grade my Nana died a month before my birthday. The morning after my birthday I was playing with my new puzzle, when all of a sudden I saw her standing on it... Well I only say her feet but still.

Fast forward to now. Now I'm constantly seeing shadows in Doorways of the room I'm in. I'm getting a lot of sleep paralysis and when that happens I can hear someone whispering in my ear... One time it was a male voice calling me something like a worthless human and I also felt something clinging to my back. Than the next time it was a female voice whispering "Everything will be alright." Also when this happens it feels like I'm going down a roller coaster, and behind whichever voice is speaking, I hear what sounds like a whooshing, like wind blowing really fast. Also if this has anything to do with it, when my mom was pregnant with me, she would have the same sleep paralysis. Although she doesn't remember there being any voices. She said I'm the only child that she ever got sleep paralysis with.

I do not know what this means, but I know I do not enjoy it and a few times I will hear someone talking or making noise's like one time I had just got out of the shower and I still had the door closed, but I distinctly heard a little girls voice say "Hello". Now I'm the youngest person living in my house and I'm 15 now.

I would really like any advice I could get on this... So if you can help please do...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Maxie5, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scarlettsnowe (1 stories) (79 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
I'm sorry to say this, but I would like more proof. Maybe you should make a tape and see if the voices get recorded on that tape? And, I really don't mean to offend anyone, but mental illness is always a possibility if you can't record it or prove it's not just you. Plus, I would love to hear those tapes and what they're saying. You need to look up the history of your home, as well. Proof is a necessity.
white_roses84 (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Wow, interesting. But scary. I'm sorry I can't help you, if this is just the house, then cleanse it (white sage and lavender of course.) all around the house. But if it's a part of YOU, you should accept it. They won't hurt you, I promise.
God bless you ❤
MyChaoticPeace (1 stories) (108 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
Well this is very interesting. How has your mother responded to what you've told her? Are you the only one who has had experiences like this do you think she would be open minded to allowing you to speak to a medium to see if they sense anything attached to you?
ghostgrl (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
idk maybe you could ask them what they want most ghosts would like that 😕
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-16)
Sometimes I see shadows in doorways, I want to know what it means exactly...
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-16)
ghostaccelarator:
"if you live in fear you will die everyday"?
Explain!
I want to know what you mean exactly
amk86 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
I have read and also firmly believe that when we sleep at night, our souls like to leave our bodies and visit with people on the other side whom we may have lost or even just to "get away". Our bodies are unaffected by this. Anyway... When we are in this state we are sensitive to the spirit world therefore many people experience noises, and feel things. The paralysis happens when sleep so that when we dream, we don't move around acting out our dreams and hurt ourselves (hence, sleepwalkers have an issue with this process of sleep paralysis... You can look it up). The heavy feeling of someone pressing on you and not being able to move is because you are in between the state of coming back into yourself and waking up, both at he same time. Its happened to me before right after my dad died. I was 22 at the time and had been very depressed and missed him terribly. I woke up and couldn't move ANYTHING! I felt like someone was crawling over me and then laid on top of me. I started freaking out and even tried to scream but couldnt. Then I felt pressure on my head and a LOUD buzzing noise and people talking from a distance... Needless to say I was petrified and just started praying in my head that God would make this stop. I must have fallen asleep again because the next thing I know, I'm waking up and feeling better than I had in weeks. I just felt at peace again. I believe I must have visited with him because he was teh first thing on my mind but I wasn't sad anymore. If this still happens to you and you are still afraid, always ask GOD and your angels to watch over you while you sleep. You'll be ok.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
Sorry about the typo's. The thoughts swirling in my head apparently are blocking my spelling ability, as well. 😊
Wa-do.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
Ok. I see what you are saying. There is the wall that creates this home, then a free standing wall separating YOUR home form the neighbors. That COULD create a sound barrier of sorts, making it difficult for the voices to carry clearly the length of four of me laying head to toe.
Gotcha. Thank you for that. I had a different picture in mind.
The door that closes on you when you pass, what is the flooring made of?
The voice you hear that says something different (is there only ONE voice, or can you make out different ones?), can you tell if the timber of it could make it the SAME voice as the "pssst"? It is ok if you can not, that really does not mean anything, sometimes our pssst do not sound ANYTHING like our natural voices. I was just curious if they sounded like the same audio to you.
Wa-do.
Maxie5 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
Whitebuffalo:
Our homes are made of solid concrete and are sperated by a wall and also our houses don't face eachother. And although I don't hear that same voice, there are other times when I will hear a voice say something different... And also the other day I was the only one in the house and I heard was sounded like a "pssst" coming from the living room, and when I looked nothing was there. And sometimes when I walk out of a room the door will close behind me even though I didn't do it.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
Thank you, Maxie5.
Makes perfect sense that the clothing would help in the identification. I just wanted to be sure that some other person did not wish to let their presence be known and you just assumed it to be your Nana.
With your closest neighbor being a mere 20 foot away, boy, I do not know, Hun. That is rather close to be able to totally discount the carrying of voices from one home to another. As you clearly heard it from the other side of a closed door, to ME that COULD sound as if it were coming from elsewhere, and there too.
Did that make sense?
What would be ideal, is if someone could go back and investigate it further.
Are there times that you STILL hear her? Or even OTHER disembodied voices?
Wa-do.
Maxie5 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
whitebuffalo:
Well I live in a house, and we have been the only ones to live in the house. The hello from the little girl was very clear... I was the only one in the house.
And I had just gotten dressed from getting out of the shower and I heard it very clearly outside of the door. My closest neighbors are about 20ft apart from my home.
And also, I was small at the time so I would always sit beneath my grandmas legs, so that was how I recognized her feet. And now that I remember more vividly I also remember seeing what looked like the a white skirt or dress or robe around her ankles.

And just recently, I was in my room and it was very quiet, and then I felt a very odd sensation, almost like a vibration going down my body. And usually when this happens, the air goes very cold. And after this happened, I turned around and my cat was on the bed, hissing towards the corner of the ceiling... I don't know if these means anything, but thank you all for your comments and suggestions.
Fae66 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-03)
I don't know your religious beliefs but here is a non-denominational way of keeping things out. First smudge (burn) sage all over your house and spray lavender aromatherapy spray all over. Get Kosher salt and outline your house outside or f you live in an appartment just sprinkle salt around the interior praying to whoever you pray to and ask all to leave except those who your prayer to deams good. Trust me it will help. I used to be in your situation too and did this and it got rid of them. There are other things after that like visualizing protection over your home and yourself. Getting an amulet, ex. If Christian then a cross. If you need more feel free to contact me. I wish you the best!
Ghost_Girl (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
Just tell your gardian angel to protect you during the night. And also pray to god to ask him for protection.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
I am sorry about the loss of your Nana. Do you mind if I ask how you knew it to be her standing on your puzzle if you only saw her feet?
Sounds like the scariest parts you already have under control. You KNOW them to be sleep paralysis, and your Mother had it as well. So you have a great support person in place.
The thing about SP is, besides the annoying paralysis, you can also have auditory and visual hallucinations. SOME of them can be quite frightening and disturbing ("Shadow people" seem to be a common factor, as well as hearing words and other sounds).
Good to know you already have that answered.
As for the little girls voice.
It really is difficult for someone to straight up tell you what you are experiencing with just this story. There may be other factors involved that we know absolutely nothing about as they are not included as of yet.
How close is your closest neighbor? How CLEAR was the "Hello"? Do you live in a house or an apartment?
Wa-do.
Grimm-Reaper24 (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
well you're a lot luckier than I am in a way, I mean you have your guardian angel watching you. All my life I've been followed by demons but for some reason they mean me no harm, all they do is watch me and keep an eye on me. Almost as if instead of having a guardian angel... I have a guardian demon
hayley (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
I am 15 now too. And I have experienced sleep paralysis before. I have also seen figures in my doorways. One night I saw a little boy with red eyes, it was so scary! I have no idea what is goin on with me and why I see and hear the things I do. But you should read my story! Thanks!
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Hey Maxie,
I can help you.
You had seen your Guardian Angel before, and she has spoken to you.
I can help you meet with your Guardian Angel.
I believe you are gifted.
These shadows you see are demons in a their weakest manifested form. Sometimes they may appear with colored eyes. The most common types are the red eyes. They will appear easily in the hallway and doorway because that area is like a transitional place.
Do not try to speak to any spirits yet.
I will rid of these demons for in the name of Christ.
Send me an e-mail that's in my profile.
God Bless
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
There's good and bad everywhere, even in our own world. I think you have a very special gift and you should try to understand it more. You seen an angel and something told you "everything is going to be alright"! Just remember that when the bad stuff start happening! God is good and he's on your side ❤ ❤ ❤
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Hi Maxie;

I hate to bring bad news, so I'll bring both bad and good news. The symptoms are 100% demonic. Try and get to a Catholic Church and tank up on Holy water, which is normally available in the back - and it's free. Sprinkle a lot around your room, especially before you go to bed. Also, please say the names of Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel. People can ignore and riddicule those manes - demons can't, and will flee from them.

If Catholic, go to Mass / Church, and confession - often. Email me if this bad spirit comes back. God bless you. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
ghostaccelarator (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
may be if you can try talk to that peson whose voice you hear... As the girl says hello... Say "HI"...and keep on talking... And may be you can get the reason... Similarly with the others... Its better instead of being scared of them try to fight your state... You know you saw an angel... That means GOD Is with you... And nothing is going to happen to you... If you are scared to of dying... Remember we have got only onre life and our deadth is inevitable... So live life without fear... Becauuse if you will live in the fear you will die everyday... Believe me... So fight for your state... May be you can find your destiny... Just an advice... Rest all depends on you!
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Almost sounds like you're having flashbacks from a previous life. Reincarnation isn't perfect when it comes to the elimination of memories.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: