You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Strange Twins

Real Ghost Stories

My Strange Twins

 

When I was younger, around 5 or 6, I would always see this strange teenage male sitting in the dining room of our house. I never knew who he was, and when I tried asking my parents about it, they never knew who I was talking about.

The teenager was very tall with red hair, glasses, and blue eyes. He looked very similar to me, but I knew we weren't related in any way. He would always glare at me when I ran by. I don't remember everything about him, but I do know that I would walk up to him sometimes and ask him questions regarding his identity. He never gave a straight answer. As time passed on, and I got more used to seeing him, I started calling him "big brother". I remember that he didn't like being addressed with that title. I tried playing with him a lot, but when my family walked by, they looked at me like I was crazy. "Who are you playing with? I don't see anyone," my real brothers would always say. When I told them that I was playing with the boy who always sits at in front of the china cabinet, they, too, had no clue who I was talking about. The thought occurred to me that I was the only one able to see this strange male. Of course, I didn't have a problem with this because that meant I'd have my playmate all to myself.

One day, my whole view of him changed. The teenage male was extremely irritable, and I had just bounced up to him happily, wanting to play. I don't remember what happened for the most part. The only thing I can remember is that he had begun chasing me throughout the house. The reason I knew he wasn't playing a game with me is that he was holding a small knife the whole time. The last thing I can remember from that event is a similar looking male that was slightly taller than the one chasing me had crawled out from under our table and grabbed him. He had saved me from the shorter male's wrath. I found out from the shorter male a few days earlier that he had a twin, and I realized that the taller teenage male was his twin. That was actually the last time I saw those two.

Recently, I've started seeing human-like shadows walking around the kitchen. One of them always stares at me from the nearest corner of the kitchen when I get on the public computer. The other shadow stomps around the kitchen angrily when I'm either in my room or in the living room. Could these shadows be the twin entities from my childhood? Even so, what are they?

Other hauntings by Paranormal_Seer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Paranormal_Seer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

justinwoo3112001 (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-09)
They could be the kids of the previous owner that passed away before selling the house to you
Paranormal_Seer (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
[at] girlie

You could be right! 😲 I never thought of it as a reenactment of their death. I will be posting more of what I find out later on, so don't worry 😊

[at] crecentblue03

I will. 😊 Thanks for the suggestion.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-23)
I agree with crecentblue03. You need to look into this house, cause that's just creepy! Sounds almost like an reanactment, when the shorter one was chasing you with the knife and the older one grabbed him. Many that's how they died! PLEASE tell us if you get something more.
GIRLIE ❤
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-23)
It could be the same twins I can tell you twins don't always get along my sisters are twins but, not identical and they are as different as night and day. You should do research on the house maybe you can find out about these twins. Very interesting Thank you for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: