You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: New Apartment Update And An Aunt's Funeral

Real Ghost Stories

New Apartment Update And An Aunt's Funeral

 

I left off with the question of if the spirit was that of my girlfriend's grandmother. All I can say is, I was WAY wrong.

This spirit is still here, and my girlfriend has left to go to school elsewhere and come to visit on weekends; however, this spirit is still here all days of the week. I can feel it looking at me from the stairway, even as I write this.

I feel it more and more everyday. I have even seen shadows, and literally 5 minutes prior to writing this entry, I was on the phone with my mother and she asked me to say "hi" to my girlfriend for her since it sounded like my girlfriend was staying over. I asked her what she was talking about and she said again, "Is your girlfriend over because I hear a woman talking in the background for the second time in this conversation." I said to her no one was home upstairs (there are a couple women in the apartment above mine) and that my girlfriend was not over. I assumed my mother was hearing a voice that only she could hear through the non-cordless / wireless telephone.

I myself also sometimes hear a voice (I cannot make out gender) talking to me. And I see shadows and movement from the corners of my eye. I have also seen an orb just recently in my living room.

If any one has ideas as to what is going on please let me know.

In other news, my girlfriend's mother has seen her recently passed away sister-in-law in several dreams (wearing the same clothes she was buried in). In the dreams she was saying she was happy in a better place and not to despair.

This woman had passed away of a heart attack / stroke last July and I have never felt such a power and energy from a family prayer as I had on the night she died. The entire family was in the room with her and reciting the Lord's Prayer. I felt another several beings in the room with us, I want to assume Angels.

At the funeral I noticed a raven perched on top of the church's cross when we entered. After the funeral, and after the casket was gone, my girlfriend and I got into my car and I saw the same raven was still perched on the cross in the same place. I pointed it out to my girlfriend and it flew away as a break in the cloud cover moved over the church casting a sun beam over the entire area. (The Hearse was still at the church).

Other hauntings by Reaper666343

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Reaper666343, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

beautifuleden (2 stories) (66 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-10-17)
I love this story, this part, "I have never felt such a power and energy from a family prayer as I had on the night she died. The entire family was in the room with her and reciting the Lord's Prayer. I felt another several beings in the room with us, I want to assume Angels." just gave me goosebumps 😁
Reaper666343 (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-16)
Thank you Rook, I will start to write a journal about these event's but also with the voice I re-read what I wrote and I realized it wasn't clear that the phone was a non-wireless phone it is, just your typical phone plugged into the wall. Sorry for the confusion.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-16)
Reaper,

First...the voices heard over the wireless phone connection have a better chance of being 'interference' rather than 'paranormal' in nature.

Second...Other than recently deceased family members are there any other potential negative event's happening in your personal life? These 'manifestations' may be caused by a build up of negative energy/emotions with-in your household. If not the 'discharge' of this energy/emotions then perhaps, due to the environment, a spirit/entity has been attracted to you... Or your household.

Start a journal, keep track of all the odd event's...what happened, when it happened, what was the weather like, what were the emotions in the home... Anything and everything you can think of... Then go back over the experience... Break it down... Eliminate every 'natural cause' and what you are left with may be 'paranormal'.

I can't say for sure what, if anything is really happening around you with the information you have shared, another reason to keep a detailed journal, please keep us updated as more details can help you, and the community here at YGS help you figure this out.

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: