You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Beside Me

Real Ghost Stories

Beside Me

 

Just another boring Sunday night, I decided to download some game apps. From scrolling in the app store I found some ghost app, and downloaded it. I am just curious and tried it. At first I am confident, and just laugh. In the map, the red dot is located in the upper west. I am quite terrified because that is where the closet is located. And I am avoiding that closet because I feel something weird about it, just my sense you know, and I just thought I am just making things up in my mind.

Back to the app, it is displaying words that the ghost is saying. Words: ontogeny, hart's tongue, cottonwood and suppress. I don't know what that means, and just thought it is just giving random words. I captured the screen and closed the app and keep my gadget. I now turned off the lights and I with my sisters ready go to our beds to sleep. As I changed my position and moved to the left side, something popped up. I don't know what it is again T.T. In the darkness I saw yellowish skin color something as I turned my head to the left. It is just small, and I think the form is close to a small hand? I am really SHOCKED and screamed and jumped out. My sister is also surprised to me. I run immediately to open the light. Panic, my heart beats really FAST. My sister asked me what happened and I was hesitant whether to say it or not. I just asked her if it is alright to leave the lights open. She asked me again why, and I just said nothing I am just surprised, because if I told them about it, they also won't sleep easily. Now she thought it is because of insect, because she knew I hate insects. She said that I am just overacting, and go back and turn of the lights. I won't dare to go back after that, so I just turned off the lights and leave. I just slept in the couch. The next day I deleted the app. Whether it is because of the app or not, I just deleted it.

Other hauntings by meinmein

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, meinmein, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

meinmein (6 stories) (9 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-03-02)
Greetings,

I am sorry. (T.T) is just an expression like this 😭. Also thank you for your opinions/advices.

Just some sharing...
I just wanted to share even though it is some week ago, after that experience, the next night while I am washing the dishes, I sense something again and caught a movement in the corner of my eye. I confirmed it, a black shadow after it pass again the second time, but I just ignored it.

And after that, no more encounters. I think sometimes we just need to be positive and don't let fears take over.

Thank you again. ❤
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-02-09)
Greetings, meinmein.

You state, "I don't know what it is again T.T." What does "T.T." mean in this context? I am confused.

Thanks,
Biblio.
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (243 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-02-07)
Hello meinmein, thanks for sharing your experience! Your profile lists you as being a teenager so perhaps your experience could be connected to poltergeist activity as well. As some of the previous posters mentioned it could be easily combined with your fear and imagination as well which provided the' fuel'. As far as the app causing it, the app is a tool. Much like a Ouija board. The board itself is harmless, a 'game' as it were mass produced by a major manufacturer. It only becomes dangerous as it were based on the intent of its users. The users intend to use the board to connect to the spiritual realm, and then it becomes the tool for opening a portal. If you go through most stories regarding Ouija board experiences, the majority of them involve a bunch of teenagers using the board for communication. Since poltergeist encounters and experiences are usually linked to teenagers, it's likely this much energy can be harnessed to open portals and even for the spirits that communicate via the board, to use the energy manifested to 'make things happen' or give the board users a 'sign' that a spirit is present. Spirits and demons or whatever entities are present in theory could tap that much energy present to do whatever they want since the users intend to contact and gain proof of the spiritual realm, they are basically offering these entities their energy to utilize. Point being that the app could have attracted something just as a Ouija board as been know to make an unhaunted house haunted. Not the app itself mind you but the intent and energy behind its use. You have to be careful when inquiring about ghosts and such, you never know what you can encounter. It's why amateur ghost hunters sometimes end up having something follow them home if they're not prepared and use the proper protocols to protect themselves from such encounters. A tool's use is only determined by the person who wields it, whether it's used for something good, or something harmful. You can only be as careful as you can be, good luck!
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-02-07)
Our mind is a powerful thing, and when we focus on our fears it's like we giving it power to manifest into something bigger, more realistic, I always try to find a logical explanation first before I conclude to certain things being paranormal, I've also learned that it is only during our fear that we truly realize how strong we are, that's why we must never show fear in any circumstance, it's not easy but we just have to try.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-02-07)
Hi Meinmein

I share Lady-glow's sentiments here.

You deleted the app. That's the best part of your experience in my opinion.

That app sounds like one of those Total CR ones. You know, those Cr App's? There's so many of them.🤔

Regards

Mack
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-02-07)
Never underestimate the power of suggestion.

Hello meinmein and welcome to YGS.

In my opinion, there's not enough information in your narrative to back the idea of a ghostly presence in your room. Paranormal activity doesn't go from zero to one hundred without a reason. If there were no disturbances before you used the app, using it wouldn't trigger the activity and then turn it off once you deleted it... Just like a light switch.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: