You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Little Black Shadow, Touches And Floating

Real Ghost Stories

Little Black Shadow, Touches And Floating

 

I was 17 years old when my mom, step dad, my brothers and myself lived in IL. In the house we lived in strange things would happened

One night we all went out for dinner and we came back around 8 or 9pm. I unlocked the door and I was the only one that saw it. It was so short like a tiny little goblin but was fast as hell. It could be in one room and run into another room in not even a second. The strange thing was it was just crawling on the wall but it looked as if it was in the wall. Just like a picture on a wall moving. I told my family about it they didn't believe me. My step dad didn't believe in such things.

One night I was trying to fall asleep. I usually sleep with my left forearm over on my eyes. As I was trying to fall asleep something touched me on my left side near my armpit. I jumped up and was really freaked out.

A couple nights later I was lying in bed asleep but awake. I was on the borderline. I remember my eyes being open a little and I saw a floating heat above my TV. It took me a couple seconds to realize what it was because I was still almost asleep. When I woke (couple seconds) I jumped so quick to that light switch and turned the lights on. The lights remained on at night for a couple nights.

A couple months later my step dad asked me what the black thing looked like. I described it and he said he saw the same thing. He was in the kitchen making lunch and when he turned his head he caught a glimpse of it running into my brothers room. He thought maybe someone broke in again he doesn't believe it at all. He grabbed the knife and went into the room. He found nothing at all. So after that he admitted it.

Other hauntings by themurph

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, themurph, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-22)
Sounds like you have a mischeivious shadow spirit around. I wouldn't be too woried since it doesn't sound like it's trying to hurt anybody. Just tell it outloud to stay out of your space because you don't enjoy seeing it if it frightens you. Maybe this might help.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
Rramsmate (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
Sounds like you lived in or near Douglas County. That area of Il. Has the most hauntings. Has to do with the minerals in the ground giving power to spirits. The spirit you had was an interactive type and by the sounds of it a small child that once lived there in that location. Since no real harm was done, there is no worry about this ghost. Enjoy their presence.
beccaboop1997 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
Scary story, I hopre you don't sill live there (!) Lol 😉
What I recomend you do is to probably get a pyschic in to see if he/she can sense anything. I'm sure you were a bit relived when you found out that your Dad also saw the "creature"- so your definetly not imaging things.

Good luck anyways! -Rebecca ❤
L0VEPiNK07 (1 stories) (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
OMG! That's creepy! Do yall still live there? I would be so scared!

I saw something like that once, but it was green and it was outside looking in a window in the front door.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: