You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Woken Up By A Crash

Real Ghost Stories

Woken Up By A Crash

 

This happened to me roughly five to seven years ago. I believe I was thirteen at the time. I am often woken up in the middle of the night by voices in my ear, usually saying my name or mumbling things. I have done enough research to find it is believed to be the voice of some woman who whispers people's names in their ears. I have grown to usually shake this off when it occurs because it doesn't necessarily scare me. Although the voices waking me up happened mostly when I was younger, even though I am only eighteen right now.

One night I was sleeping on the couch, at the time I usually slept on the couch since I didn't like to sleep in my room often for some reason. I just remember that I was in a deep sleep when all of a sudden a loud screech rang through my ears and a loud crash woke me up. I shot straight up from my lying position and looked around the dark room, at this time in my life I remember I always had to have a light on before and when I fell asleep but when I fell asleep on the couch someone would always turn the lights off. After the loud crash and screech woke me up I sat there on the couch. I thought it might have possibly been my dog or cat in the kitchen since the noise of the crash sounded like it was in the general direction of the kitchen. I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to see what mess was made but there was nothing. I realized after looking around the room and down the hall that nothing fell or was out of place.

I don't know what happened or if it was just my imagination but it sounded so real. I'm not really asking for help or answers, I'm just stating what happened.

Other hauntings by themiss

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, themiss, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

chip_14 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-24)
i have also done that, thought I was going to trip and my whole body would move. I think you dremt the crash seen as you were in a such deep sleep. 😊
IwanttoHelp (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
Many stories I've read with crashed
Had demons in it, maybe it was a demon? 😕
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-04)
As what reneespring has mentioned I have also had dreams where I have heard something pounding on my bedroom door and then have immediately woken up only to find no one there, everyone else is asleep but could have sworn it was real. This is just a possibility of what you may have experienced although it could be something differant all together.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
reneespring (148 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-04)
Sounds like you may've dreamed the crash and it startled you awake. I have been startled awake by dreams of tripping, for example, and my leg would move.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: