You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Mysterious Poltergiest In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Mysterious Poltergiest In My Room

 

I came home from a casual night in the city centre of Glasgow, Scotland with some friends.

I am a keen cyclist, and in my bedroom, I have a bike rack, attached to my wall, in which I hang my bikes.

My bed faces the bike rack, and I could clearly see that both of my bikes were still on the bike rack before I went to sleep.

However, once I had awoke, my bike had been moved from my bike rack, and was resting on my bedroom wall.

The strange thing is, apart from my bike moving off of my wall, is that I dreamt that I would be cycling to my college the next day; and there it is. Ready to go!

The only other person who lives in the house is my dad, and even though I was up and out of the house way before he was, I still asked him if he had for some reason taken my bike off of the rack. He said no, and is now just as confused by the situation as I am.

I am posting this story to gather other people's thoughts.

Was it a true poltergiest? Was I sleep walking?

If anyone was thinking it, I was not particularly drunk or under the influence of anything to the extent that I wouldn't remember taking my bike down from the bike rack.

This has blown my mind!

Any and all input would be much appreciated!

Thank you

Peace.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, keirlaird, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

keirlaird (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
thanks dudes!
Your help was much appreciated.
I did think it might have been me sleep walking.
However I have had no previous experience of sleepwalking.
Can it happen spontaniously?
Zorforler (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
It's no Poltergeist. If it was a poltergeist it would make noise, a lot of it. You probably sleep walked.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
If this was the only thing you experienced in your home, then I would say you probably did sleep walk. The normal sleep cycle has distinct stages, from light drowsiness to deep sleep. During rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, the eyes move quickly and vivid dreaming is most common.

Each night people go through several cycles of non-REM and REM sleep. Sleepwalking (somnambulism) most often occurs during deep, non-REM sleep (stage 3 or stage 4 sleep) early in the night. If it occurs during REM sleep, it is part of REM behavior disorder and tends to happen near morning. I hope I was able to help you out. Thanks, and take care
😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: